zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Does anyone know how to eliminate the dependency on the Carrier check for the optional Atlas addon and just force it using the CUP empty LHD?

You have to edit the missionfile that way.

A place to start would be the atlas_manager.sqf

But there is no "set this variable to 0 and you have what you want". You have to implement it yourself.

I am trying to use VCOM AI (script ver.) in this mission, and I am having trouble with the Captured AI that keeps freezing.

Currently, I put "_unit setVariable ["NOAI",1,false];" in the "prisonner_ai.sqf", but the freezing still there. Is there any suggestion on how to solve this?

think your attempt is in the right direction.

But are you sure, that VCOM AI will check the NOAI variable on the units in every iteration of the running script?

As I know VCOM AI checks this variable on the units at mission start and don't recheck it at the running mission. (as I've only tried the VCOM AI for two or three session, I definetly can be wrong with that)

You should maybe ask in the VCOM AI thread if there is a method to recheck the variable on all units, so a re-initializing command. Then you could set the NOAI on the firing prisoner unit and after that you could run a re-initializing, to ensure the prisoner isn't affected by the VCOM AI anymore.

I want to remove every restriction that Zeus has. I want to make it so Zeus can add every object or unit as well as move them around. I wasn't able to spawn any item (grayed out) and upon removing the cost modules the items became selectable but not i can't place them in the map, I get "Placing Objects is not available". 

How can i make Zeus work properly? 

@Wyqer

Thanks. I'm going to do that

I'm guessing the value=3; is the setting that says all addons including unofficial. Tried doing that but changing the the actual module and not the  sqm. Also tried to change the _zgm setCuratorCoef but instead of 0 i used 1.

Thanks a lot for the help

• Like 1

@Wyqer

I was playing in your Liberation Chernarus mission with the RHS config and i ran into a problem, the FOB container is not working. It spawns and i'm able to pick it up but i get no option to deploy it. The only thing i changed regarding building stuff was changing _minsectordist to 0 in do_build_fob.sqf. It worked on other versions and didn't cause any problem

Even if you change the _minsectordist, you've to be at least 1km away from the LHD or Chimera base to get the action at the Box.

Maybe you're to close to one of them?

I might have been to close but even if i was to close shouldn't there be the option on the container? 

No, the action was always only shown, if you're far enough away from the LHD or Chimera.

You are right. I should have tested it further before posting here

Here i am... bothering you again. How do i make it so i can build objects near players and other objects? I'm guessing its something to do with _near_objects but i don't want to mess with that without knowing what i'm doing

You're searching for the GRLIB_ignore_colisions_when_building array in the classnames.sqf inside the scripts/shared folder.

• Like 1

Hello, ScrubMcNub here. 1100 hours into arma 3 but I've never hosted missions myself before, am trying now. Ran into a small problem I'm still working on, "You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependnat on content that has been deleted". The line in question is a3_Soft_F_Truck. I went into the PBO as a text file and deleted it, but then I ran into an error saying the pbo became too short.

If I am not mistaken, to start Liberation we simply host our own server, selecting "Liberation" as the mission, and then we get to edit the base options, and start mission yes?

You shouldn't delete a element the AddOns Array in the mission.sqm

If the mission don't start, you have to check your server, not the mission. As everything with "a3" are basic ArmA things, if you don't have it, there is something wrong with your server.

i would like to load a mission folder for players to enjoy its liberation atlis with nimitz mod all that is required to play it is lhd plus f18 superhornet and nimitz carrier on steam needs to be downloaded to play mission great work of the creator of the liberation mission this is just for every 1 to play .

just remove the old marker, click one bigtown marker, copy it and paste it on the position of the deleted marker.

The numbers aren't important in a way that they have to be ordered or something.

changing the text from capture to bigtown and the symbol would work fine.

Is there a list of mods that this supports somewhere? The wiki just redirects to this page, and since its not in the first post, I only made it through about 20 of 95 pages looking for it. 

We found one made with ACE, but does it support ACRE, or TFR? RHS? ETC.

You can use the continued version.

It supports ACE, ACRE, TFAR, etc.

How does the new resource system works? I build the fob and got the resource paradrops but i can't do anything with them. 

think there is only 2 ways to do it currently:

1) use helicopter to airlift crates.

2) steal civi vehicle and load crates.

• Like 1

Hey new to arma scripts and liberation. Im hoping to add some ALiVE mod integration with the liberation game mode. specifically some of there AI artillery support. Can anyone direct me on where i can get to the build menu list to add some things? If there is a guide that exists already that would be great to. im having a hard time finding anything. Thanks!