zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Hello 

I was just tinkering with Resource Multiplier options and i ended up with 100% Alert Level is there anyway that i can fix it?

@AmanTheBaws

As I don't know what you've "tinkered" at the ressource multiplier, I can't help you with that.

Normally you can adjust the ressource multipliert via mission parameters in the game lobby.

To decrese the alert level you have to be logged in as admin on the server, open the debug console and enter:

combat_readiness = X

X is the value you want.

For example for 25% you enter

combat_readiness = 25;

And run that command on the server.

30 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

@AmanTheBaws

As I don't know what you've "tinkered" at the ressource multiplier, I can't help you with that.

Normally you can adjust the ressource multipliert via mission parameters in the game lobby.

To decrese the alert level you have to be logged in as admin on the server, open the debug console and enter:

combat_readiness = X

X is the value you want.

For example for 25% you enter

combat_readiness = 25;

And run that command on the server.

Thanks for the help :D

Nowhere.

There a no real commands. It's only manipulating running code.

In general you can do everything with the debug console.

which mods are required for Takistan? cant see it anywhere. kept getting error item 293 something

Thanks I got it. Also Will Taliban Units work with takistan liberation or does the opfor pack do that?

The Opfor Pack and the unit preset used will add "Taliban" looking militia forces, yes.

Hi Wyqer, 

Thanks for your work so far on implementing new features for liberation! 

I have a quick question for you regarding your revive options as I use a parameter in the configuration to set the game options and not from the param menu in game.

what would I have to use for the new options you have added especially revive? 

this is my current setup for 0.924

Regards,

WOPR

class Params
        {
          Unitcap = 1.50;                    // Maximum amount AI units - [default 1] - values = [0.5,0.75,1,1.25,1.5,2] - Text {50%,%75,%100,%125,%150,%200}
          Difficulty = 1.25;                // Difficulty - [default 1] - values = [0.5,0.75,1,1.25,1.5,2,4,10] - Text {Tourist,Easy,Normal,Moderate,Hard,Extreme,Ludicrous,Oh god oh god we are all going to die}
          Aggressivity = 1;               // CSAT aggression - [default 1] - values = [0.25,0.5,1,2,4] - Text {Anemic,Weak,Normal,Strong,Extreme}
          AdaptToPlayercount = 1;           // Hostile presence adapts to player count - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          DayDuration = 2;                 // Day duration (hours) - [default 12] - values = [48,24,16,12,9.6,8,6.8,6,4.8,4,3,2.4,2,1.6,1,0.66,0.5,0.375,0.25,0.1875,0.125,0.11] - Text {0.5,1,1.5,2,2.5,3,3.5,4,5,6,8,10,12,15,24,36,48,64,96,128}
          ShorterNights = 1;                // Shorter nights - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          Weather = 3;                      // Weather - [default 3] - values = [1,2,3] - Text {Always Sunny,Random without rain,Random}
          ResourcesMultiplier = 0.50;          // Resource multiplier - [default 1] - values = [0.25,0.5,0.75,1,1.25,1.5,2,3,5,10,20,50] - Text {x0.25,x0.5,x1,x1.25,x1.5,x2,x3,x5,x10,x20,x50}
          Fatigue = 0;                      // Stamina - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          Revive = 2;                       // FAR revive - [default 3] - values = [3,2,1,0] - Text {Enabled - Everyone can revive using medkit,Enabled - Everyone can revive using FAK,Enabled - Only medics can revive,Disabled}
          Civilians = 1;                    // Cilivilian activity - [default 1] - values = [0,0.5,1,2] - Text {None,Reduced,Normal,Increased}
          TeamkillPenalty = 1;              // Teamkill Penalty - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          PassiveIncome = 1;                // Replace ammo box spawns with passive income - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          AmmoBounties = 1;                 // Ammunition bounties - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          HaloJump = 15;                     // HALO jump - [default 1] - values = [1,5,10,15,20,30,0] - Text {Enabled - no cooldown,Enabled - 5min cooldown,Enabled - 10min cooldown,Enabled - 15min cooldown,Enabled - 20min cooldown,Enabled - 30min cooldown,Disabled}
          BluforDefenders = 0;              // BLUFOR defenders in owned sectors - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          Autodanger = 1;                   // Auto-Danger behaviour on BLUFOR forces - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          MaximumFobs = 4;                 // Maximum number of FOBs allowed - [default 26] - values = [3,5,7,10,15,20,26] - Text {3,5,7,10,15,20,26}
          Permissions = 1;                  // Permissions management - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          CleanupVehicles = 0;              // Cleanup abandoned vehicles outside FOBs - [default 2] - values = [0,1,2,4] - Text {Disabled,Enabled - 1 hour delay,Enabled - 2 hour delay,Enabled - 4 hour delay,}
          Introduction = 0;                 // Introduction - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          DeploymentCinematic = 0;          // Deployment cimematic - [default 1] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          FirstFob = 0;                     // Start campaign with the first FOB prebuilt - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          Whitelist = 1;                    // Use the commander whilelist - [default 0] - values = [1,0] - Text {Enabled,Disabled}
          WipeSave1 = 0;                    // Wipe Savegame - [default 0] - values = [0,1] - Text {No, Savegame will be wiped no recovery possible}
          WipeSave2 = 0;                    // Confirm: Wipe Savegame - [default 0] - values = [0,1] - Text {No, Savegame will be wiped no recovery possible}
          DisableRemoteSensors = 0;        // Disable remote sensors (experimental!) - [default 0] - values = [0,1,2] - Text {No,Disabled for clients without local AI,Disabled for all clients}
        };

And, because it seems that (what should've been obvious to me and @jus61 already suggested) most peoples look at the links in the first post, I've made a new one for the continued work.

I liked to stay in this thread, because I really respect the work of @zbug, but it seems to just spread confusion where to get it now etc.

The new thread is now here:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/202711-mpcti-coop-liberation-continued/

• Like 1

No i'm using the kp version but I want automation for my server so I have to set the params by server config file to achieve this as the ingame params menu requires user input. Most of the settings work as per greu version but I was wondering if you know how to set the settings you have edited this way? As I can leave our 0.924 server to run on it's own unmanaged for weeks at a time and don't have to worry.

Our KPliberation chernarus server is 37.59.46.152:2312

Regards,

Please use the new thread.

The corresponding param setting in the new Liberation mission_params.hpp are:

Spoiler

class ReviveMode
	{
		title = $STR_A3_ReviveMode;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault, $STR_A3_Disabled, $STR_A3_EnabledForAllPlayers};
		default = 0;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveMode";
	};
	class ReviveDuration
	{
		title = $STR_A3_ReviveDuration;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,6,8,10,12,15,20,25,30};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,6,8,10,12,15,20,25,30};
		default = 6;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveDuration";
	};
	class ReviveRequiredTrait
	{
		title = $STR_A3_RequiredTrait;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,$STR_A3_None,$STR_A3_Medic};
		default = 1;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveRequiredTrait";
	};
	class ReviveMedicSpeedMultiplier
	{
		title = $STR_A3_RequiredTrait_MedicSpeedMultiplier;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,1,1.5,2,2.5,3};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,"1x","1.5x","2x","2.5x","3x"};
		default = 1;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveMedicSpeedMultiplier";
	};
	class ReviveRequiredItems
	{
		title = $STR_A3_RequiredItems;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1,2};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,$STR_A3_None,$STR_A3_Medikit,$STR_A3_FirstAidKitOrMedikit};
		default = 1;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveRequiredItems";
	};
	class ReviveRequiredItemsFakConsumed
	{
		title = $STR_A3_RequiredItems_ConsumeFirstAidKit;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,$STR_lib_info_no,$STR_lib_info_yes};
		default = 0;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveRequiredItemsFakConsumed";
	};
	class UnconsciousStateMode
	{
		title = $STR_A3_IncapacitationMode;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1,2};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,$STR_A3_Basic,$STR_A3_Advanced,$STR_A3_Realistic};
		default = 0;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveUnconsciousStateMode";
	};
	class ReviveBleedOutDuration
	{
		title = $STR_A3_BleedOutDuration;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,10,15,20,30,45,60,90,180};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,10,15,20,30,45,60,90,180};
		default = 180;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveBleedOutDuration";
	};
	class ReviveForceRespawnDuration
	{
		title = $STR_A3_ForceRespawnDuration;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};
		default = 10;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveForceRespawnDuration";
	};

So if you want to activate the BI Revive as default, just set in class ReviveMode the default to 1

6 hours ago, Ryejin said:

is their a tutorial on how to add stuff to the build menu for the FOBs?

Not really. 

Go to /scripts/shared/classnames.sqf and you can add stuff there.

The format should be pretty self explanatory. If any questions, please feel free to ask here or shoot me a PM.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a link to Liberation Tanoa without required mods? I found one of steam but i can not modify the PBO on that one to add units my self, unfortunatly.

25 minutes ago, Applejakerie said:

@Santa96 This is my Tanoa work, few adaptations + some small added features such as high intensity kill squads. :) 

https://github.com/Applejakerie/AJs-Tanoa-Liberation-0.924

Just a few more changes and I'll port my version across a few maps and mod setups before sharing those.

I did try your tanoa liberation, but for some odd reason adding and configuring the pbo. file does not work at all . Tried adding vehicles in the classname.extensions.sqf and as soon as i start the Liberation on tanoa everything is back to default, no vehicles that i've added

17 hours ago, Santa96 said:

I did try your tanoa liberation, but for some odd reason adding and configuring the pbo. file does not work at all . Tried adding vehicles in the classname.extensions.sqf and as soon as i start the Liberation on tanoa everything is back to default, no vehicles that i've added

I'll help you in PM, you've definitely made a small mistake somewhere, we'll find it. :)