[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Hello !!

I have two missions on Altis :

- one with Otan vs Csat

- one with RHS Russian vs Otan

How can i have 2 differents savegame ?

Thanks for your help ;)

check: greuh_liberation.Altis\gameplay_constants.sqf

I think I am addicted to this mission..keep finding cool stuff to play around with and learning more in the process..recently working on an RHS Version on Everon...

bd951a2e4b7445288c7047d0af7ea1b4_zpsbp0w

16 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

I think I am addicted to this mission..keep finding cool stuff to play around with and learning more in the process..recently working on an RHS Version on Everon...

bd951a2e4b7445288c7047d0af7ea1b4_zpsbp0w

Hey, I just got in to Liberation and noticed you have been working on quite a few variations, do you have them uploaded anywhere? Would be good to give 'em a go. Cheers!

16 minutes ago, Mashroom said:

Hey, I just got in to Liberation and noticed you have been working on quite a few variations, do you have them uploaded anywhere? Would be good to give 'em a go. Cheers!

I don't have them uploaded anywhere currently but have been thinking about putting together a mission pack with a few of them.

I do have a Kunduz Map one in a zip folder on my Dropbox but I think that's the only one currently. Its almost as if I'm never satisfied and always updating them..hence the "M" behind the names for "Modded" I think the Malden one is at like an "M10"..always finding more things to tweak..lol here is a link for the Kunduz Map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpsxke5ktajcy09/Kunduz Liberation.rar?dl=0

Just be aware its a bit different then the regular missions..I always have a Logistics base set up with support vehicles because I use ACE for Medical and Repair. The vehicles at base are either set with no re-spawn or a very long respawn time forcing players to actually take care of the vehicles and assign an engineer to retrieve and repair broken ones. Medical is currently set as "Basic" Using ACE and there are MedicaL Vehicles at base.

Some of the support stuff has been changed as well as the awarded vehicles. Kunduz isn't a total conversion to anything but a mix of things. I also use IGI Load,and a few Custom scripts that allow containers to be loaded onto RHS Trucks that have ACE Tires and Tracks in them for support and repair. Dudas Towing script is also implemented. I also have a Hemmt script I use that allows the Huron Containers to be loaded onto the Hemmt Tractor. I use this a lot because 1) I don't fly..I crash 2) It allows the Huron Container for the FOB to placed a lot more accurately than the Huron itself. Feel free to check Kunduz out rip it apart and use whatever you want.

Currently my RHS Conversion on Everon is on my server has soon as I am happy with it I'll most likely toss that one up someplace for people if they are interested. You can check my Steam group for what Mods the mission needs as well as links to them. The biggest issue Mod is Burned MK10 Landing Craft I use there is a link to his Youtube channel where their is a link to the Mod itself. If you have any issues send me a PM or feel free to add me on Steam or join the the Steam group..its set to public so people can see whats needed for Mods.

Diesel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

I don't have them uploaded anywhere currently but have been thinking about putting together a mission pack with a few of them.

I do have a Kunduz Map one in a zip folder on my Dropbox but I think that's the only one currently. Its almost as if I'm never satisfied and always updating them..hence the "M" behind the names for "Modded" I think the Malden one is at like an "M10"..always finding more things to tweak..lol here is a link for the Kunduz Map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpsxke5ktajcy09/Kunduz Liberation.rar?dl=0

Just be aware its a bit different then the regular missions..I always have a Logistics base set up with support vehicles because I use ACE for Medical and Repair. The vehicles at base are either set with no re-spawn or a very long respawn time forcing players to actually take care of the vehicles and assign an engineer to retrieve and repair broken ones. Medical is currently set as "Basic" Using ACE and there are MedicaL Vehicles at base.

Some of the support stuff has been changed as well as the awarded vehicles. Kunduz isn't a total conversion to anything but a mix of things. I also use IGI Load,and a few Custom scripts that allow containers to be loaded onto RHS Trucks that have ACE Tires and Tracks in them for support and repair. Dudas Towing script is also implemented. I also have a Hemmt script I use that allows the Huron Containers to be loaded onto the Hemmt Tractor. I use this a lot because 1) I don't fly..I crash 2) It allows the Huron Container for the FOB to placed a lot more accurately than the Huron itself. Feel free to check Kunduz out rip it apart and use whatever you want.

Currently my RHS Conversion on Everon is on my server has soon as I am happy with it I'll most likely toss that one up someplace for people if they are interested. You can check my Steam group for what Mods the mission needs as well as links to them. The biggest issue Mod is Burned MK10 Landing Craft I use there is a link to his Youtube channel where their is a link to the Mod itself. If you have any issues send me a PM or feel free to add me on Steam or join the the Steam group..its set to public so people can see whats needed for Mods.

Diesel

Sounds good.

I'll check it out, I'm not the best at editing so it's always useful for another mission example to get my head around things.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my long absence, decided to take a break for awhile as my old PC was starting to crap itself, so wanted to get a new rig built before I put anymore effort into any scripting or mission editing.

I hope you all have been well and had a very good holiday!

Project that I will start working on again here over the next few weeks will be the Liberation Unsung Vietnam conversion. On my test server I had up before Christmas, I would argue that the preliminary format I had up was one of the most played and popular so I hope to get some good progress on that made.

I hope you all have been well! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sil Carmikas said:

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my long absence, decided to take a break for awhile as my old PC was starting to crap itself, so wanted to get a new rig built before I put anymore effort into any scripting or mission editing.

Project that I will start working on again here over the next few weeks will be the Liberation Unsung Vietnam conversion. On my test server I had up before Christmas, I would argue that the preliminary format I had up was one of the most played and popular so I hope to get some good progress on that made.

Well crap..now I might have to actually download and run the Vietnam Mod..LOL

Diesel

2 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

Well crap..now I might have to actually download and run the Vietnam Mod..LOL

Diesel

You still have to download and run I'm afraid... ;(

BUT... I promise it is the best 10 gigs you can use for Arma3 ever!

They have come quite a long way so far!

I mostly took a break to wait for the Delta release to come out.

I also mainly burned out before because of how cumbersome I allowed everything to become. At one point, it started to feel like work more than it did fun and a game. So as to avoid that this time, I'll be doing things slowly at first and kind of work my way back into things.

You guys and your enthusiasm always pushed me before though, so, we will see where things take us!

~Sil~

• Like 2

Question..I am working on a Takistan version of this with a full conversion to RHS that the CSAT and Russians fight against each other..I have an RHS converted one now up on Everon and I sat on a hill the other day and watched them battle it out. I know CSAT is "EAST" but I wonder what Russians are categorized as. Has anyone run into this and is there a way to get rid of the CSAT all together?

Diesel

Hi,

Would anybody know how to copy the custom save file system from Liberation to another game mode please?

Regards

Rizla

@diesel tech jc

Go into Classnames_extension.sqf and classnames.sqf and do the conversion, just replace everything CSAT with whatever else you want.

But be careful you don't misspell anything, miss a comma, or a quotation mark or the mission will go FUBAR.

Might be a dumb question but..

The Original Liberation from the OP has a couple RHS Vehicles/Helis implemented in it, and there is legit "no armour" and the Enemy can shoot you right through the M1, and the Bradley, same with helis "like snipe the player out of the vehicle." is this because of RHS Update 0.4.2?

Edited by TheKitten

18 hours ago, constance68w said:

@diesel tech jc

Go into Classnames_extension.sqf and classnames.sqf and do the conversion, just replace everything CSAT with whatever else you want.

But be careful you don't misspell anything, miss a comma, or a quotation mark or the mission will go FUBAR.

Yeah I did all that and I now have the whole thing converted to the RHS Russian as enemy but CSAT still show up on the Map for some reason and then the 2 factions fight it out..its not like a huge battle but you can see them firing at each other. I'll recheck everything and make sure I didn't miss a CSAT something or another.

Thanks for the reply..much appreciated.

Diesel

On 1/15/2017 at 10:56 AM, Sil Carmikas said:

Hello everyone!

Dude, would love this!  My Clan loves Liberation and I love Unsung.  Perfect match!    Yeah it seems Unsung is really picking up speed.  Totally worth 10GB. 

1 hour ago, TheKitten said:

Might be a dumb question but..

The Original Liberation from the OP has a couple RHS Vehicles/Helis implemented in it, and there is legit "no armour" and the Enemy can shoot you right through the M1, and the Bradley, same with helis "like snipe the player out of the vehicle." is this because of RHS Update 0.4.2?

I bet it is..I know on a few of Mine I ported I went back and looked to check the RHS stuff and at least one of the Hummves were half sunk into the ground..so if RHS updated anything with the LODs or hitpoints it affects the model of that vehicle. Make sure you have the latest Liberation version too.

Diesel

3 hours ago, Khánh Vân Nguyễn Nhật said:

Guys.. i need all ported maps(missions) w/o mods... so my friends can add their mods... 

Anyone have it ???

http://greuh-liberation.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_port_liberation_to_a_new_map

That's a guide to doing the porting to other Maps yourself and how to add in different vehicles and settings. I think any mission that's been ported has Mods already in it for the Most part so your safer doing it yourself with what Mods you are going to use yourself.

Diesel

21 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

Question..I am working on a Takistan version of this with a full conversion to RHS that the CSAT and Russians fight against each other..I have an RHS converted one now up on Everon and I sat on a hill the other day and watched them battle it out. I know CSAT is "EAST" but I wonder what Russians are categorized as. Has anyone run into this and is there a way to get rid of the CSAT all together?

Diesel

Do you intend to share the mission file once you're finished? That would be great. I'm still looking for a proper Takistan RHS version. I'm just about to start it myself, but I don't have a lot of time and absolutely zero knowledge of the editor and scripts. The guide is helpful, but I'm not sure if I ever get to it.

This may be more of a generic ARMA 3 scripting question, but, is there a way to label the units/vehicles in the buy menu?

So instead of having the infantry unit display it's standard name in the buy menu, we can label it?

The default names for the RHS Apaches are ab it confusing, leading to people on my server buying the wrong one at times.

I asked this question on Reddit as-well, the problem is how the server is setup, any mods on the workshop can work. So. Let me give you an example: Person 1: Has @RHS, @SMA, @CUP. Person 2: Only has @SMA Installed. The Server has nothing installed Server Side. So, if Person 1 has CUP Weapon and Uniform. Person 2 wont see Person ones loadout. If Person 1 loads the M1 Abrhams, Person 2 wont see it. So basically to the AI, You are a body floating... thats why the AI can kill you. Because RHS isnt loaded Server Side. 

To fix this problem, load RHS for Server Side.

Correct me if im wrong. 

Make sense i think?

Edited by TheKitten

12 minutes ago, TheKitten said:

I asked this question on Reddit as-well, the problem is how the server is setup, any mods on the workshop can work. So. Let me give you an example: Person 1: Has @RHS, @SMA, @CUP. Person 2: Only has @SMA Installed. The Server has nothing installed Server Side. So, if Person 1 has CUP Weapon and Uniform. Person 2 wont see Person ones loadout. If Person 1 loads the M1 Abrhams, Person 2 wont see it. So basically to the AI, You are a body floating... thats why the AI can kill you. Because RHS isnt loaded Server Side. 

To fix this problem, load RHS for Server Side.

Correct me if im wrong. 

Make sense i think?

Yeah it depends on how the server is set up as far as Mod signatures too...in reality everyone should have the same Mods as the server does to avoid any issues like that. But yes you are correct..the server must not have signatures enabled either if they were enabled I don't think anyone could get in with anything but what the server has.

Diesel

1 hour ago, jingols said:

Do you intend to share the mission file once you're finished? That would be great. I'm still looking for a proper Takistan RHS version. I'm just about to start it myself, but I don't have a lot of time and absolutely zero knowledge of the editor and scripts. The guide is helpful, but I'm not sure if I ever get to it.

Well what I did was find an older version of Liberation on Takistan that had all the markers set up already..then went in and used everything from the updated version and added in all my own scripts and RHS stuff as well as moved the Chimera base and a few other things I always add in. I hadn't thought about releasing it as some of the Mods I use not everyone has. Plus I have my own custom scripts for loading certain Ammobox,Cargobox,Prowlers and the new RHS MRZ in the back of RHS flatbeds..i run my server as a logistics server so what is at base is all support stuff. I use the basic ACE RHS TFAR CBA but I also use CUP Terrains a US Military Mod and Burnes MK10 LandingCraft..if your interested take a look at my Steam group for what Mods I use and where to get them and you can send me a PM if you want the Mission..I have it on my server but am working on a version 2 now adding in and changing a few things.

Diesel

Alright, new weird one.

Our air assets that we buy, aren't saving. Everything else stays when we shut the server down. The aircraft disappear though.

Anyone have any inkling on where to look first? It used to work fine. In fact, earlier this week, it was totally working fine.

Liberation Taunus Edit: http://www.file-upload.net/download-12256523/KP_Liberation_Taunus.xcam_taunus.pbo.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addons: 

-mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Core;@CUP_Maps;@xCam_Taunus;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

userconfig/VCOM_AI/AISettingsV2.hpp:

VCOMAI_Func = 
{
//Variable for enabling/disabling skill changes for AI. True is on, False is off.
VCOM_AISkillEnabled = false;
//Variable for finding out which config was loaded.
VCOM_AIConfig = "Userconfig Folder";
//Turn this on to see certain debug messages. 1 is on
VCOM_AIDEBUG = 0;
//Turn on map markers that track AI movement
VCOM_UseMarkers = false;
//Turns off VCOMAI for AI units in a players squad
NOAI_FOR_PLAYERLEADERS = 1;
//Will AI garrison static weapons nearby?
VCOM_STATICGARRISON = 1;
//How far can the AI hear gunshots from?
VCOM_HEARINGDISTANCE = 500;
//Should AI be able to call for artillery. 1 = YES 0 = NO
VCOM_Artillery = 1;
//Should we let AI use flanking manuevers? false means they can flank
VCOM_NOPATHING = false;
//Should AI use smoke grenades? Besides default A3 behavior?
VCOM_USESMOKE = true;
//Chance of AI using grenades
VCOM_GRENADECHANCE = 20;
//Should the AI lay mines?
VCOM_MineLaying = true;
//Chance of AI to lay a mine.
VCOM_MineLayChance = 99;
//AI will automatically disembark from vehicles when in combat.
VCOM_AIDisembark = true;
//How low should an AI's mag count be for them to consider finding more ammo? This DOES NOT include the mag loaded in the gun already.
VCOM_AIMagLimit = 2;
//Should the rain impact accuracy of AI? DEFAULT = true;
VCOM_RainImpact = true;
//How much should rain impact the accuracy of AI? Default = 3. Default formula is -> _WeatherCheck = (rain)/3; "rain" is on a scale from 0 to 1. 1 Being very intense rain.
VCOM_RainPercent = 3;
//Should AI and players have an additional layer of suppression that decreases aiming when suppressed? Default = true;
VCOM_Suppression = true;
//How much should suppression impact both AI and player aiming? Default is 5. Normal ArmA is 1.
VCOM_SuppressionVar = 5;
//Should AI/players be impacted by adrenaline? This provides players and AI with a small speed boost to animations to assist with cover seeking and positioning for a short time. Default = true;
VCOM_Adrenaline = true;
//How much of a speed boost should players/AI recieve? Default = 1.35; (1 is ArmA's normal speed).
VCOM_AdrenalineVar = 1.35;
//How many AI UNITS can be calculating cover positions at once?
VCOM_CurrentlyMovingLimit = 6;
//How many AI UNITS can be suppressing others at once?
VCOM_CurrentlySuppressingLimit = 12;

//The longer an AI's target stays in 1 location, the more accurate and aware of the target the AI becomes.DEFAULT = [WEST,EAST,CIVILIAN,RESISTANCE];
VCOM_IncreasingAccuracy = true;
//VCOM_SideBasedMovement- Remove sides from the array below to force that specific AI side to not execute any advance movement code. (I.E. Moving to reinforce allies, being alerted by distant gunshots and etc). AI with this will still react normally in combat. DEFAULT = [WEST,EAST,CIVILIAN,RESISTANCE];
VCOM_SideBasedMovement = [WEST,EAST,RESISTANCE];
//VCOM_SideBasedExecution- Remove sides from the array below to remove that specific AI side from executing any of the VCOMAI scripts at all. DEFAULT = [WEST,EAST,CIVILIAN,RESISTANCE];
VCOM_SideBasedExecution = [WEST,EAST,RESISTANCE];
//Distance AI will respond to call of help from each other
VCOM_Unit_AIWarnDistance = 1000;

//The following commands are to be left alone, except under rare circumstances.
MarkerArray = [];
VcomAI_UnitQueue = [];
VcomAI_ActiveList = [];
ArtilleryArray = [];
//AI ACCURACY SETTINGS - You can change these numbers below
//Colonel Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank6 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

_Unit setSkill ["aimingAccuracy",(0.05 + (random 0.05))];
_Unit setSkill ["aimingShake",(0.05 + (random 0.05))];
_Unit setSkill ["spotDistance",(0.6 + (random 0.1))];
_Unit setSkill ["spotTime",(0.6 + (random 0.1))];
_Unit setSkill ["courage",(0.7 + (random 0.3))];
_Unit setSkill ["commanding",1.0];
_Unit setSkill ["aimingSpeed",(0.5 + (random 0.1))];
_Unit setSkill ["general",1.0];
_Unit setSkill ["endurance",1.0];
_Unit setSkill ["reloadSpeed",(0.7 + (random 0.3))];
};
//Major Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank5 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
//Captain Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank4 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
//Lieutenant Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank3 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
//Sergeant Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank2 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
//Corporal Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank1 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
//Private Level AI
AccuracyFunctionRank0 = {
_Unit = _this select 0;

};
};

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-config=server.cfg :
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
class Missions
{
   class Missions
   {
	template="KP_Liberation_Taunus.xcam_taunus";
	difficulty="Custom";
 class Params
			{
					// a couple of example Liberation mission settings:
					Unitcap=1;						
					Difficulty=1.5;				
					Aggressivity=1;					
					AdaptToPlayercount=1;			
					DayDuration=2;					
					ShorterNights=1;				
					Weather=2;						
					ResourcesMultiplier=0.25;		
					Fatigue=0;						
					Revive=1;						
					Civilians=0.5;					
					TeamkillPenalty=1;				
					PassiveIncome=1;				
					AmmoBounties=0;					
					HaloJump=10;					
					BluforDefenders=0;				
					Autodanger=1;					
					MaximumFobs=3;					
					MaxSquadSize=5;                                
                    Permissions=1;					
					CleanupVehicles=2;				
					Introduction=0;					
					DeploymentCinematic=0;		
					FirstFob=0;						
					Whitelist=1;					
					WipeSave1=0;					
					WipeSave2=0;					
					DisableRemoteSensors=0;			
			};

};
};
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  • Like 2