zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

8 minutes ago, OG See OH Zee said:

I just resolved the issue not long ago but thanks.

What was it...maybe it can help someone else having the same issue..glad ya got it resolved.

Diesel

Just now, diesel tech jc said:

What was it...maybe it can help someone else having the same issue..glad ya got it resolved.

Diesel

To be honest I think I pasted a duplicate Base Chimera by accident and it might have made the ghost_spot misbehave. I started another fresh mission file because of it but it wasn't a hassle to make it up.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 11:28 PM, diesel tech jc said:

Just copy over what is in the base on a vanilla version like the Tanoa port and stick the LHD off in a corner someplace..you can even delete the soldiers at the base if you want except for the "officer" I believe...I leave the officer then delete and/or modify the soldiers left at base. Then just follow that guide its the same as setting up any other mission as far as the base goes except everything surrounding  where the players spawn inside the triggers.

Diesel

But I want to know how to use the blimming Base Chimera in the Deploy options and not the LHD.

Hi, 

How can I get the mortar and heavy machine guns from the arsenal ? 

In some servers I played I could get them from there but from my server I can't.

Is it because of the RHS mod ?

(I use the latest vesion of Liberation)

On 12/26/2016 at 2:43 AM, OG See OH Zee said:

So I'm attempting to port Liberation to United Sahrani and followed the instructions in the Liberation Wiki and ran across this hurdle where Chimera is not where I want it to be placed. Did I miss something in the editor?

What it looks like when spawning in Chimera: http://imgur.com/fec47TW

Where Chimera is supposed to be: http://imgur.com/PVhnmxl

Make sure the variable name for the base chimera marker is correct in the editor. Double click on the Base Chimera marker in the editor to check the variable name. Things usually default to the bottom left of map if the code cannot find the marker it's looking for.

On 12/24/2016 at 0:10 AM, Estron said:

well im to stupid to run a server hell i dont even know what FTP is, im done

Walking before running, mate. You need to upload yours mods to the server itself, and make sure the server has them loaded or things get funky. FTP stands for file transfer protocol, it's a method of transferring files between your computer and the server. Get a program like Filezilla to do it. Please read a guide on how to set up a server, it'll save you a lot of heartache wondering why things aren't working properly.

• Like 1

I'm running into a problem that I've had in the past. After adding in some mods, certain vehicles can't be recycled, don't show up on the map, can't be repaired and disappear on server restart. I've tried moving them from the classnames_extension.sqf to classnames.sqf to no avail. Anyone know of a fix for this? I'm about to throw in the towel, so frustratiing.

Hey @Applejakerie,

I'm running your Tanoa port of the mission and my guys love it so far. We have run into a constant problem though. There appears to be a problem with the Convoy Attack sidemission. Whenever we  go to engage the convoy and take out the vehicles, specifically using Titan Compacts, the server drops to 0 FPS and stalls out. It only seems to be happening on the Convoy sidemissions. 

Ive made no alterations to your Tanoa port. Do you have any thoughts on what could be happening?

hey guys,

I have to say it's a great mission! good job!

but I have a problem ! my friends and I play this mission and I use mcc sandbox 4 as host

my problem is that I can't place any units while i'm zeus! it says "Placing objects is not available "

in other missions when I access zeus using mcc 4 , I can place units!

why does that happen?

I have another problem but it's related to mcc 4 not the mission!(I know this topic is not related to mcc 4 but if you can help...)

In spawn section when I select "tracked/static" ,the list is empty under class! there 's nothing to select! is this a bug??

tnx in advance!

i cant even switch to zeus. works fine local (even in mp local). yes, i am commander, and i even tried to place the zeusmodul over and over again and set the owner over and over again and synchronized stuff :D but doesnt seem to work on dedicated servers for me :( any hints?

3 hours ago, BadPint said:

Hey @Applejakerie,

I'm running your Tanoa port of the mission and my guys love it so far. We have run into a constant problem though. There appears to be a problem with the Convoy Attack sidemission. Whenever we  go to engage the convoy and take out the vehicles, specifically using Titan Compacts, the server drops to 0 FPS and stalls out. It only seems to be happening on the Convoy sidemissions. 

Ive made no alterations to your Tanoa port. Do you have any thoughts on what could be happening?

That's odd aha, I'll see if it does it to us too. I've made no changes to any of that either, its' strictly zBugs work. 

@virus100 You can't place units in Zeus 'cuz it's a bit of a cheat unless it ties into the mission resources. It's locked up not broken so to speak. =P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Applejakerie said:

@virus100 You can't place units in Zeus 'cuz it's a bit of a cheat unless it ties into the mission resources. It's locked up not broken so to speak. =P

tnx for replying!

I know it's cheating! but i'm playing with my friends and it's not like a public server!

so, could you tell me how to do that? how to solve that error so that I can place units?(>>"placing objects in not available")

2 hours ago, virus100 said:

I have another problem but it's related to mcc 4 not the mission!(I know this topic is not related to mcc 4 but if you can help...)

In spawn section when I select "tracked/static" ,the list is empty under class! there 's nothing to select! is this a bug??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, virus100 said:

tnx for replying!

I know it's cheating! but i'm playing with my friends and it's not like a public server!

so, could you tell me how to do that? how to solve that error so that I can place units?(>>"placing objects in not available")

ive been trying to ask this for a month good luck

for the people who wants a fully working zeus (on dedicated server, after relog/respawn) with all units/modules/stuff.

1. dl source of mission or depbo:

https://github.com/GreuhZbug/greuh_liberation.Altis

2. open it with eden, change game master module, save.

eGRNwor.jpg 

3. edit: greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\server\game\zeus_synchro.sqf

https://github.com/GreuhZbug/greuh_liberation.Altis/blob/master/scripts/server/game/zeus_synchro.sqf

to

waitUntil { !isNil "huron_typename" };

_vehicleClassnames = [huron_typename];

{
	_vehicleClassnames = _vehicleClassnames + [_x select 0];
} foreach (light_vehicles + heavy_vehicles + air_vehicles + static_vehicles + support_vehicles) ;

while { true } do {

waitUntil { sleep 0.3; count allCurators > 0 };

_zeusunits = [];
	{
		if ( (side group _x == GRLIB_side_friendly ) && ( _x distance lhd > 1000 ) && alive _x ) then {
			_zeusunits pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach allUnits;

{
		if ((typeof _x in _vehicleClassnames ) && (typeof _x != ammobox_o_typename) && (( _x distance lhd > 1000 ) || (typeof _x == huron_typename)) && alive _x ) then {
			_zeusunits pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach vehicles;

_zeusunits = _zeusunits + switchableUnits;
	_zeusunits = _zeusunits + playableUnits;
	_zeusunits = _zeusunits - (curatorEditableObjects (allCurators select 0));

_units_to_remove = [];
	{
		if ( !(alive _x) ) then {
			_units_to_remove pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach (curatorEditableObjects (allCurators select 0));

{
		_zgm = _x;
		_zgm addCuratorEditableObjects [_zeusunits,true];
		_zgm removeCuratorEditableObjects [_units_to_remove,true];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["edit", 1];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["place", 1];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["synchronize", 0];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["delete", 0];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["destroy", 1];

} foreach allCurators;

sleep 10;
};

4. start your mission, log in as admin for zeus use (works with all slots) http://imgur.com/a/7tBt6

just a quick & dirty hack but its working ;D

• Like 2

@yxman This works right now, since before nothing on Create didn't show, but I don't know if creating objects and props is not possible with this mission regardless.

17 hours ago, Leonas Marius Iosif said:

Hi, 

How can I get the mortar and heavy machine guns from the arsenal ? 

In some servers I played I could get them from there but from my server I can't.

Is it because of the RHS mod ?

(I use the latest vesion of Liberation)

The Mortars are in 2 backpacks..you have to assemble them unless you place them manually with the editor.

The heavy machine guns should be in there...I assume you are just using the BI Arsenal?

Diesel

6 hours ago, yxman said:

for the people who wants a fully working zeus (on dedicated server, after relog/respawn) with all units/modules/stuff.

1. dl source of mission or depbo:

https://github.com/GreuhZbug/greuh_liberation.Altis

2. open it with eden, change game master module, save.

eGRNwor.jpg 

3. edit: greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\server\game\zeus_synchro.sqf

https://github.com/GreuhZbug/greuh_liberation.Altis/blob/master/scripts/server/game/zeus_synchro.sqf

to

waitUntil { !isNil "huron_typename" };

_vehicleClassnames = [huron_typename];

{
	_vehicleClassnames = _vehicleClassnames + [_x select 0];
} foreach (light_vehicles + heavy_vehicles + air_vehicles + static_vehicles + support_vehicles) ;

while { true } do {

waitUntil { sleep 0.3; count allCurators > 0 };

_zeusunits = [];
	{
		if ( (side group _x == GRLIB_side_friendly ) && ( _x distance lhd > 1000 ) && alive _x ) then {
			_zeusunits pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach allUnits;

{
		if ((typeof _x in _vehicleClassnames ) && (typeof _x != ammobox_o_typename) && (( _x distance lhd > 1000 ) || (typeof _x == huron_typename)) && alive _x ) then {
			_zeusunits pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach vehicles;

_zeusunits = _zeusunits + switchableUnits;
	_zeusunits = _zeusunits + playableUnits;
	_zeusunits = _zeusunits - (curatorEditableObjects (allCurators select 0));

_units_to_remove = [];
	{
		if ( !(alive _x) ) then {
			_units_to_remove pushback _x;
		};
	} foreach (curatorEditableObjects (allCurators select 0));

{
		_zgm = _x;
		_zgm addCuratorEditableObjects [_zeusunits,true];
		_zgm removeCuratorEditableObjects [_units_to_remove,true];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["edit", 1];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["place", 1];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["synchronize", 0];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["delete", 0];
		_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["destroy", 1];

} foreach allCurators;

sleep 10;
};

4. start your mission, log in as admin for zeus use (works with all slots) http://imgur.com/a/7tBt6

just a quick & dirty hack but its working ;D

all this did was break the server

5 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

The Mortars are in 2 backpacks..you have to assemble them unless you place them manually with the editor.

The heavy machine guns should be in there...I assume you are just using the BI Arsenal?

Diesel

I tried to get them from the backpacks in the arsenal but they just aren't  there.

All I can find is the Kornet rocket launcher.

I'll try without the RHS mods.

By the way, what's the BI Arsenal ?

Just checked it without mods and still can't get them

Edited by Leonas Marius Iosif

14 hours ago, virus100 said:

tnx for replying!

Those edits from yxman are what we used to do. :))

11 hours ago, Estron said:

ive been trying to ask this for a month good luck

The information has been included within this thread over and over and over. Stop asking, start reading.

@Leonas Marius Iosif @diesel tech jc

Ah okay, here's the thing - they were blocked in arsenal. Let's say you wanted to build a .50 HMG at base, you could go to BUILD menu, place it for a price. Now lets' say you wanted to build the .50 HMG at base but you didn't want to pay (cheat), you would equip the 2 bags using arsenal and then place them. That's why they're blocked in the arsenal, so that you HAVE to pay for them from the BUILD menu. However, there should be a Mortar in the BUILD menu? Same place as the HMG/GMG. Also, I think this should be changed so that statics are available on mission haha. If you wanna change that..

mission root/scripts/shared/classnames.sqf

GRLIB_blacklisted_from_arsenal = [
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_blue_F",
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_brown_F",
	"B_Respawn_TentDome_F",
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_F",
	"B_Respawn_TentA_F",
	"I_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"I_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"I_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"B_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"O_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"B_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"O_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"I_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_support_F",
	"O_HMG_01_support_F",
	"I_HMG_01_support_F",
	"B_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"O_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"I_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"B_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"O_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"I_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"B_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"O_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"I_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"I_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"B_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"O_UAV_01_backpack_F"
];

Just remove those from the blacklist that you want to be able to access in the arsenal. Also, this is what my static BUILD list looks like (with mortars):

static_vehicles = [
	["B_T_HMG_01_F",0,10,0],							//Mk.30_HMG
	["B_HMG_01_high_F",0,10,0],							//Mk.30_HMG_High
	["B_T_GMG_01_F",0,20,0],							//Mk.32_GMG
	["B_GMG_01_high_F",0,20,0],							//Mk.32_GMG_High
	["B_T_Static_AA_F",0,30,0],							//Static_Titan_AA
	["B_T_Static_AT_F",0,30,0],							//Static_Titan_AT
	["B_T_Mortar_01_F",0,50,0]							//Mk6_Mortar
];

Oh, in older versions of this mission the RHS statics that were blocked were included in the classnames_extension.sqf file.

2 hours ago, Estron said:

all this did was break the server

You did it wrong. :((

12 minutes ago, Applejakerie said:

Those edits from yxman are what we used to do. :))

The information has been included within this thread over and over and over. Stop asking, start reading.

@Leonas Marius Iosif @diesel tech jc

Ah okay, here's the thing - they were blocked in arsenal. Let's say you wanted to build a .50 HMG at base, you could go to BUILD menu, place it for a price. Now lets' say you wanted to build the .50 HMG at base but you didn't want to pay (cheat), you would equip the 2 bags using arsenal and then place them. That's why they're blocked in the arsenal, so that you HAVE to pay for them from the BUILD menu. However, there should be a Mortar in the BUILD menu? Same place as the HMG/GMG. Also, I think this should be changed so that statics are available on mission haha. If you wanna change that..

mission root/scripts/shared/classnames.sqf

GRLIB_blacklisted_from_arsenal = [
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_blue_F",
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_brown_F",
	"B_Respawn_TentDome_F",
	"B_Respawn_Sleeping_bag_F",
	"B_Respawn_TentA_F",
	"I_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_A_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"I_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_weapon_F",
	"B_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"I_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"O_GMG_01_high_weapon_F",
	"I_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"B_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"O_Mortar_01_support_F",
	"B_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"O_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"I_Mortar_01_weapon_F",
	"B_HMG_01_support_F",
	"O_HMG_01_support_F",
	"I_HMG_01_support_F",
	"B_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"O_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"I_HMG_01_support_high_F",
	"B_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"O_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"I_AA_01_weapon_F",
	"B_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"O_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"I_AT_01_weapon_F",
	"I_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"B_UAV_01_backpack_F",
	"O_UAV_01_backpack_F"
];

Just remove those from the blacklist that you want to be able to access in the arsenal. Also, this is what my static BUILD list looks like (with mortars):

static_vehicles = [
	["B_T_HMG_01_F",0,10,0],							//Mk.30_HMG
	["B_HMG_01_high_F",0,10,0],							//Mk.30_HMG_High
	["B_T_GMG_01_F",0,20,0],							//Mk.32_GMG
	["B_GMG_01_high_F",0,20,0],							//Mk.32_GMG_High
	["B_T_Static_AA_F",0,30,0],							//Static_Titan_AA
	["B_T_Static_AT_F",0,30,0],							//Static_Titan_AT
	["B_T_Mortar_01_F",0,50,0]							//Mk6_Mortar
];

Oh, in older versions of this mission the RHS statics that were blocked were included in the classnames_extension.sqf file.

You did it wrong. :((

I always add a couple Arsenal boxes in my bases...just makes it easier to edit a loadout or create a new one..

I just add this to an ammobox init      this addaction ["Virtual Arsenal",{["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal}];

Or I use my Data Terminal script I made.

It adds animation to the Data Terminal and opens the Arsenal at the same time,then closes the box and the arsenal on exit.

Diesel

Also I was porting this to Malden last night and changed the name of the base and the intro text for what I call the base so when you deploy it actually shows what you want instead of just "Base Chimera"

Just edit

scripts\client\spawn\redeploy.sqf

Change _basenamestr = "BASE CHIMERA"; to _basenamestr = "whatever name you want";

and change

scripts\client\UI\cinematic_camera

_nearest_sector = "BASE CHIMERA";  to  _nearest_sector = "whatever you want";

A small thing I guess but it adds a little more of a custom touch to the mission I think.

Diesel

Hi,

Is there anyone who has used any AI modification mods together with Liberation?? We tried ASR AI and FFIS as mods and the VCOM AI script version and somehow when you die, you instantly get killed again and sometimes multiple times... Anyone found a working solution or a way around?? 

Thanx!

Port to new Taunus Map

Map: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32107

Mission:https: //www.dropbox.com/s/s0qbdxtvelwutc5/Liberation_Taunus.pbo?dl=0   !!!(ACE3 and RHS Required)!!!

i get 2 error massages, maybe because i imported it to the 3D Editor. but beside from that, it works fine.

anyone knows about these errors, please tell me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9v08lagq04vz7i/Unbenannt.jpg?dl=0

• Like 1