zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

AIS Wounding and Medic scripts (by great arma community members) almost working 100%. Still have issues using build menu and getting it to work.

https://youtu.be/wc4YRI8hvPQ

This is what I need in the build menu for players/commander and so far no go.

[_unit] execVM "ais_injury\init_ais.sqf";
_isMedic = if (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _unit) >> "attendant") == 1) then {true} else {false};
if (_isMedic) then { [_unit,"ALL"] execVM "scripts\corpsman.sqf";};

Hi :)

Did you get it to work? And could you make a download of the mission file, so maybe I could test/use it, bacause I dont know how to make it my self :( 

Thanks in advance

Michael

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'm still not playing Arma at all (last proper session was in january this year), still tired of dealing with all the glitches, fps issues and weird AI problems that Arma scripting always involves, still have very few motivated people to play with, still playing other games (trying and mostly succeeding to git gud at Overwatch). The recent purchase of a rift has made it even worse as Arma is the only simulation I'm playing that's not fully compatible with it (and even if it was, it wouldn't be playable anyways due to very low fps). I feel bad about leaving you guys stuck in the mud like that, but if feels too much of a hassle to do anything about it.

:( Well, as it is, it works wonderful, thankfully :)

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'm still not playing Arma at all (last proper session was in january this year), still tired of dealing with all the glitches, fps issues and weird AI problems that Arma scripting always involves, still have very few motivated people to play with, still playing other games (trying and mostly succeeding to git gud at Overwatch). The recent purchase of a rift has made it even worse as Arma is the only simulation I'm playing that's not fully compatible with it (and even if it was, it wouldn't be playable anyways due to very low fps). I feel bad about leaving you guys stuck in the mud like that, but if feels too much of a hassle to do anything about it.

Thanks for the mission, I can't even count how many hours of fun my friends and I got from your hard work. If you're not feeling it, don't do it, and don't beat yourself up over it either. You didn't sign a blood contract to work on liberation for the rest of your life.

zbug,

Thanks for the response, totally understand and appreciate the level of where you took ARMA. 

Vengeance

can somebody give us a updated version of this mission ? that would be great !

can somebody give us a updated version of this mission ? that would be great !

Learn to code and update it yourself.  they do this as a hobby and its take time

meanwhile google is your friend multiple version got updated.

@T.Fork - Whatever happened during my latest batch of edits seems to have fixed it..

Unlockable vehicles and spawn lists/build lists are now working as intended.

So, I can chalk up a finished Custom Tanoa Liberation.

Another question I have for everyone here..

I've seen some posts and some "I think it'll work" answers, but I want to be sure as my group (40< players) has been running this campaign during our twice a week events and I would HATE to try and make the mission more exciting with more content on the field... and end up ruining it..

So, my question.. Can I edit the Classnames_extension.sqf to ADD different Infantry/Vehicles to the campaign without breaking it?

OR..

Will those changes only become active on a fresh save?

Everything you add to the classnames extension file will appear in the build menu, even if you don't restart the campaign. And vice versa, removing from this file an entry that's present in the save (for instance, a vehicle stationned near a FOB when you stopped the server) will only cause it to dissapear on the next reload.

The only thing that requires a campaign restart is the association between elite vehicles and military bases. Since it's done at the start of a new campaign, any elite vehicle you add without restarting the campaign will be immediately available to build.

Hope it helps!

Everything you add to the classnames extension file will appear in the build menu, even if you don't restart the campaign. And vice versa, removing from this file an entry that's present in the save (for instance, a vehicle stationned near a FOB when you stopped the server) will only cause it to dissapear on the next reload.

The only thing that requires a campaign restart is the association between elite vehicles and military bases. Since it's done at the start of a new campaign, any elite vehicle you add without restarting the campaign will be immediately available to build.

Hope it helps!

Remember to go back to work on the mission?

Hope it helps!

That's great news and thank you for the answer!

I'm sure everyone will appreciate the surprises I have in store for them..

THANKS AGAIN!!

Current 128 Liberation Server  :627:  :627:  :627:

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to make this mission playable as opfor or independent? If so, does anyone know the files I need to edit to make this happen? Thanks for your reply in advance!

Hello.

As I've seen on the video, this mission quite awesome. Create Video!

But if i tried to play this it gives me such an error: 

http://dc705.4shared.com/img/jxrG-go8ba/s23/1584ebd3ab0/IMG_20161110_131235

As i understand,  i need to download some addons.

I'm noob on the Arma topic.

Maybe someone can help me out.

Cheers,

J. 

Chernarus Version:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12068368/Liberation_Chernarus.Chernarus.rar.html

Addons: @CBA_A3;@OCP;@CUP_Core;@CUP_Maps;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@ace;@ACE3_RHS;@ACRE2;

Download this:

https://github.com/Dexious/Tanoa_Lib0924_Dex/raw/master/Tanoa_Lib0924_Dex_r5.Tanoa.pbo

It is on Tanoa (DLC map). If you don't have it upload your mission and i could have a look at it,

Inside editor find the Game Master module that has in it's Owner field my PUID.

Either replace it with your PUID or enter the value #adminLogged.

Tell me if it worked.

Also take in consideration what people told you in previous comments about LAN and Server.

In server you have to type #login adminpassword to gain admin rights.

and Takistan: https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation_rhs.Takistan

• Like 1

Hi, I've completed in wining the Liberation mission, awesome work I used ACE3, CUPS, RHS but not all these mods worked. Is there any plans for Stratis or Tanoa Liberation?

?id=797176071

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122182070/screenshots

shamless plug but a version on Stratis can be found on my clans server....[here] -vanilla no mods required

Edit: Server is offline momentarily.

Hello... Is there a ALtis version with your edits ? 

NO but i can create one