zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

1. Here's my variant of the curator-patch. (I'm using a curator modules named "zeus" that is set to "adminLogged")
It gets fullaccess and automatically has all objects and units added as editable.
/scripts/server/game/zeus_synchro.sqf

2. Here's the file I adjusted to make sure everything in FOB-range is saved (also seems to fix some inaccurate placement after reloading):
/scripts/server/game/save_manager.sqf

It's rather simple really. I'm just disabling the check for the building list and instead added my own little safteycheck to make sure it doesn't save units as buildings.

Let me know if theres anything wrong with it. I just rewrote that in the original file because I have some more changes in mine that are not fully tested/functional.

• Like 2

1. Here's my variant of the curator-patch. (I'm using a curator modules named "zeus" that is set to "adminLogged")

It gets fullaccess and automatically has all objects and units added as editable.

2. Here's the file I adjusted to make sure everything in FOB-range is saved (also seems to fix some inaccurate placement after reloading):

It's rather simple really. I'm just disabling the check for the building list and instead added my own little safteycheck to make sure it doesn't save units as buildings.

Let me know if theres anything wrong with it. I just rewrote that in the original file because I have some more changes in mine that are not fully tested/functional.

Will that save vehicles not placed by Zues or built in-game..I have a selection of vehicles I use for support that are at the main base I transport to the FOBs so would be nice if they saved after a re-start..how close do they need to be to the FOB?

Thanks

Diesel

Works absolutely flawlessly for me! Paired with the Ares mod, this is absolutely amazing!  :D

Works absolutely flawlessly for me! Paired with the Ares mod, this is absolutely amazing!  :D

Did the new save manager file delete anything already saved for you..I'd like to try it but I don't want to delete any progress made already.

Tajin thanks for the Save Manager contribution. I tried it and so far i didn't notice anything wrong.

Did the new save manager file delete anything already saved for you..I'd like to try it but I don't want to delete any progress made already.

It didn't delete anything for me. It shouldn't delete anything anyway :)

My save is perfectly intact  :lol:

• Like 1

Hi All :)

I was wondering if there was any of you who had the mission where "A3 Wounding System"
 was set up, since I can not figure it out. :(

Thanks in advance
Michael

Anyone else have this lingering around with any idea of a fix?

File a3\modules_f_curator\curator\functions\fn_moduleCuratorSetAttributes.sqf, line 21.
  • Like 1

Can someone please give us an step by step guide on how to integrate the A3 wounding system? This has been asked mulltiple times, but it Keeps getting ignored.

Yes thats the script I'm referring to. I can't figure out how to integrate it without causing errors.

Ive used it in other missions..really a great system if your not using ACE..what errors are you getting?

• Like 1

I can't figure it out either. I also have copies of scripts that would allow AI to heal other AI and players and snatch them back into the world of the living. I can get the wounding to work for me, but not the AI. Also not sure where to initialize the come and save me scripts but pretty sure I need to add them to do_build.sqf but so far no go.

So I am trying out the Altis version of Liberation and moved the base to an offshore platform I built..I got everything working even the Huron now spawns without exploding..lol..my issue is the box_basespawn still spawns ans blows up then spawns again and does the same thing..

Ive tried using setPos..Ive logged the pos to the clipboard and used that in the "startgame.sqf" so it looks like this:

_fobbox = FOB_box_typename createVehicle (getpos 20269.3,26464.9,0.00144005);
    _fobbox setpos (getpos 20269.3,26464.9,0.00144005);
    _fobbox setdir 215;

Not sure about the "setdir" if that's needed..but with what I have above I cant get the box to spawn.

The Huron I just kept moving things slightly until it settled where I wanted it,but that isn't working for the box.

Is there a way to manually place it so it doesn't spawn but then after its used it will respawn in the same spot?

Not sure how to post the whole init here so just copied the lines I changed..any advice or help would be great.

Thanks,

Diesel

Edit..this is what I am trying to get that box to spawn on.

Offshore%20Base%201_zpsezgrl3h8.jpg

I'd love to see a screenshot of this platform?

"setDir" is a compass reading, it'll point the front of the vehicle/object in that compass direction. I can't remember which way it is but I'm sure 0/360 is North facing. 

Have you tried spawning it at an altitude above the platform? Spawning on top exactly might be causing some clipping, causing the explosions. If it was to drop say 2 feet onto the platform, it shouldn't clip. 

There's always been issues with spawning objects on top of objects tho, especially then on top of water. I think it's something to do with the way the spawning vehicle/object finds the "highest" level in that spot it can sit on. 

AIS Wounding and Medic scripts (by great arma community members) almost working 100%. Still have issues using build menu and getting it to work.

https://youtu.be/wc4YRI8hvPQ

This is what I need in the build menu for players/commander and so far no go.

[_unit] execVM "ais_injury\init_ais.sqf";
_isMedic = if (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _unit) >> "attendant") == 1) then {true} else {false};
if (_isMedic) then { [_unit,"ALL"] execVM "scripts\corpsman.sqf";};
  • Like 2

I'd love to see a screenshot of this platform?

"setDir" is a compass reading, it'll point the front of the vehicle/object in that compass direction. I can't remember which way it is but I'm sure 0/360 is North facing. 

Have you tried spawning it at an altitude above the platform? Spawning on top exactly might be causing some clipping, causing the explosions. If it was to drop say 2 feet onto the platform, it shouldn't clip. 

There's always been issues with spawning objects on top of objects tho, especially then on top of water. I think it's something to do with the way the spawning vehicle/object finds the "highest" level in that spot it can sit on. 

I edited the above with a screenshot..is there any way to manually place that box at all?

I did try and manually spawn it slightly above but to no avail..still destroyed itself..I even used getPos of a manually placed box in the sqf but then couldn't get it to show up at all.

That's an amazing set of pictures if you follow that screenshot, I'd love to get some of your work integrated into 'my' vanilla!

I'm really not sure as I had this issue with the Nimitz but your best workaround would be to just put it on the closest bit of land. xD 

You wanna be pro about it you could write up a script for a helicopter to slingload the box in and drop it on the platform either on the very first mission start or on a radio command (an admin command would work). 

I don't write scripts tho so it's beyond me, I'll hit you up if I find anything of use. 

That's an amazing set of pictures if you follow that screenshot, I'd love to get some of your work integrated into 'my' vanilla!

I'm really not sure as I had this issue with the Nimitz but your best workaround would be to just put it on the closest bit of land. xD 

You wanna be pro about it you could write up a script for a helicopter to slingload the box in and drop it on the platform either on the very first mission start or on a radio command (an admin command would work). 

I don't write scripts tho so it's beyond me, I'll hit you up if I find anything of use. 

Whoa, you got the Nimitz working?

As Base Chimera?? 

No, I didn't. ^^ Sorry buddy but it's beyond me just now.

Same issue too really, a lot of the equipment will clip rather than spawn above the deck. Also the spawn will land you in the water, or inside the ships hull. 

I'm sure it is possible, maybe even more so nowww but ehe, I'll hit you up if I find out anything. 

Edit: Personally I'm aiming for a mode where the Nimitz is Chimera aye but acts as an FoB, build would be available etc. 

Curious, my Arsenal on Liberation doesnt seem to include the APEX scopes, but apex everything else (no ERCO, colored ARCO's etc). Any thoughts on why or how to remedy?

Edit: It seems the Vanilla/APEX gun work with the new scopes, but not the RHS guns :(