zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Need Help

Guys i cant see the objective Icons even when i host my own server. But i can see it on other servers which hav like 2k ping :( Help plzzz im talking about the red icons i just have a plain map with nothing on it

You know what I would love to see? Being able to build in captured zones :0

That would make sense so that youre able to prop up the defenses for the times when OPFOR attempts to retaliate and take it back

Where in the Arsenal do I find the satchel? Under which list of items?

Do you know how to give yourself ammo for your weapons in the arsenal? It's in the same list on the Explosives tab of that window when you select uniform, vest or backpack

Thanks BTW could we please have a list of best mods for Liberation. Currently I'm using CUP, ACE and RHS whats the list of mods/patches that we should have?

cheers

Subs

Is it possible to delete / recycle built helipad?

If you built the helipad at a FOB, then yes, you can recycle it.

@Colonel_Panic Where do we aim? I haven't been able to find the recycle option on helipads either.

@Colonel_Panic Where do we aim? I haven't been able to find the recycle option on helipads either.

Well, now you're making me question myself. I do remember I was definitely able to recycle the blue landing lights but I cannot recall ever even trying to recycle the actual H box. I'll try in a couple of hours. Perhaps I'm wrong on this.

Well, now you're making me question myself. I do remember I was definitely able to recycle the blue landing lights but I cannot recall ever even trying to recycle the actual H box. I'll try in a couple of hours. Perhaps I'm wrong on this.

Fair play. ^^ I can't say for sure if I can recycle the landing lights but I definitely can't find the recycle option on any type of helipad. Ye let me know, would be interesting! Sometimes it's just lack of knowing where to look, I've had other objects implemented before where I thought for a long while I was stuck with my shoddy position and then a few days later, I'd run across the option somewhere haha. 

Looks like I was mistaken. I tried both the square and round helipads both as a squad leader and Commander, could not recycle. Guess it's not possible after all.

It's never been an issue really but it can be annoying when you want that perfect-OCD FOB haha, can anyone think of a workaround whilst we're on the subject?:L

Looks like I was mistaken. I tried both the square and round helipads both as a squad leader and Commander, could not recycle. Guess it's not possible after all.

Thanks for confirming this, wasted hours on this.

It's never been an issue really but it can be annoying when you want that perfect-OCD FOB haha, can anyone think of a workaround whilst we're on the subject?:L

Yes I have building OCD :)) many times I restart mission just cause something not build as I want...

In Liberation tanoa posted here I fount that "Military Tower" cant be recycled but when I blow it up and restart mission it will be gone.

I guess you could just place the blue landing lights (which you can definitely recycle) in a square formation around an area and call it a helipad. I suspect is has to do with the ground transformation that occurs when you place a helipad. It removes the vegetation on the ground and perhaps that is permanent?

I guess you could just place the blue landing lights (which you can definitely recycle) in a square formation around an area and call it a helipad. I suspect is has to do with the ground transformation that occurs when you place a helipad. It removes the vegetation on the ground and perhaps that is permanent?

maybe because helipad classed as "sign" and not an "object" so it behaves differently

Haha maybe! Let's not dwell tho! 

This is going to be a stupid question to those who can answer it haha but in PlayerInitLocal.sqf can I make the Commander slot only, both a medic and engineer?

I no longer seem to have my repair issue, so I'd like to take back the compensation but keep it to the Commander slot still, I feel like at least 1 slot can be multirole. ;)

Do I just;

commandant setUnitTrait ["Medic",true];
commandant setUnitTrait ["Engineer",true];

Or do I need to include "" or is there a variable point for it? Thank you.

I know some people have done it, but I still haven't figured it out.

I'd like to use the Nimitz instead of the LHD, or even Base Chimera.

I've tried just copying Base Chimera's sign over to where the Nimitz sits, and that sort of works, but everyone always spawns in the water.

I know some people have done it, but I still haven't figured it out.

I'd like to use the Nimitz instead of the LHD, or even Base Chimera.

I've tried just copying Base Chimera's sign over to where the Nimitz sits, and that sort of works, but everyone always spawns in the water.

I don't think anyone has done it? I looked for a while and got some pretty negative answers. 

My favourite tho is zBug's and it's something along the lines of it would require a hefty amount of scripting. 

Yes I saw that post before, he included the Nimitz and the modules that make it work effectively. 

Making it a spawn, or an FOB even is the issue.

As far as I know the markers set to the highest altitude possible automatically. This is why they don't have a Z setting.

If you load up the default mission on Altis and look at the units and objects around where the LHD would spawn, you can see that they have some code in their init boxes which makes sure they're moved up after they're spawned. The same is true for the helicopter, it uses a script called littlebird_protection or something, which teleports them up and prevent them from taking damage for a few seconds.

• Like 1

For the map Utes i used a workaround and spawned the player in the sea and then teleported them on the ship.

I think this would work here aswell.

Just create a marker on the ship called "flightdeck" and copy this code in a trigger where the player are spawning in the water.

player setPosASL [getmarkerPos "flightdeck" select 0, getmarkerPos "flightdeck" select 1, 15.5];

The value 15.5 is the height above the water.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setPosASL

Now player get ported to the marker flightdeck when they enter the trigger area.

i'd like to know if these thing possible,

custom message or description like server rules?

autokick for teamkilling?

restrict building structures only while vehicles allowed?

thanks

Does anyone have a .pbo for this mission with the CUP vehicles integrated? I'd love to play around with all of the older toys as well. Otherwise how does one go about adding those units to the build menu?

i'd like to know if these thing possible,

custom message or description like server rules?

autokick for teamkilling?

restrict building structures only while vehicles allowed?

thanks

1. If you can open .sqm in eden editor, u can place a Diary Record  module.. this will appear in the mission briefings.