zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

I've discovered a bug with the new Falcon drone.  It does not appear possible to connect to the drone with the terminal.  Not sure if this is relevant but it seems that the drone is missing the AI required to pilot it.

I've discovered a bug with the new Falcon drone.  It does not appear possible to connect to the drone with the terminal.  Not sure if this is relevant but it seems that the drone is missing the AI required to pilot it.

Did you add it to this array in classname_extension.sqf?

// All the UAVs must be declared here, otherwise there shall be UAV controlling issues. Namely: you won't be able to control them.
uavs = [

];

Ah I must've missed that, good catch. I changed the class of the unit "commandant" to a Tanoa unit, but never changed it in classnames_extension.sqf. So I assume it's a rather simple fix, open that script and look for this line;

commander_classname = nil;	// Default "B_officer_F"

Simply update that to whatever class the commandant unit is, I believe I set it to the Tanoa officer?

@Applejakerie:

I looked a bit at the resupply_manager.sqf and did some research, it would seem that the function damage is outdated. Try replacing this line;

if ( damage _veh > 0 )  then {
	_repaired = true;
	_average_damage = (damage _veh) - _repair_amount;
	if ( _average_damage < 0 ) then { _average_damage = 0 };
	_veh setDamage _average_damage;
};

With this;

_vehicleDamage = getAllHitPointsDamage _veh;
{
	if(_x > 0) then {
		_repaired = true;
		_average_damage = _x - _repair_amount;
		if(_average_damage < 0) then { _average_damage = 0 };
		_veh setHitPointDamage [(_vehicleDamage select 0 select _forEachIndex), _average_damage];
	}
} forEach _vehicleDamage select 2;

I haven't had the time to actually test this myself, so it's more likely it will not work than it actually will work. :P But it might give you an idea of what I was going for there, there's probably a better method of doing it instead of looping through each part. I'll look into it more thoroughly once I find the time. :)

I tried:

commander_classname = "B_T_Officer_F";

commander_classname = "B_T_Soldier_TL_F";

and

commander_classname = "B_T_Soldier_SL_F";

None of them made squad building possible.

@dealman : Don't know if you have seen it, i wrote you a pm. :)

@ AppleJakerie..   Do you happen to remember any specific way to identify the locations that will have ammo-boxes? Like  I attacked a few, like the fuel depot and the Syndikat Camp, but Im still looing for some ammo.      :D

Like dealman said, it's only the bases that spawn them and that's if you have the passive ammunition parameter disabled. I think my mission may be set to enabled by default (in mission_params.sqf), you know, for testing and stuff. ;)

I mean I'm not sure but I think fewer appear at factories? I thought the idea was factories were small ammu depots basically whilst bases were larger ammu depots.

And likely so small capture points are rewarded with some manpower whilst the larger cities reward you with more manpower than usual? Or am I just derping.

Factories raise your fuel cap, small capture points raise your manpower cap, military points provide ammo and unlock vehicle for building from the Elite Vehicles list, radio towers provide Intel on enemy movements within 2.5km, and big cities win you the game. Game ends automatically when all big cities are captured. I changed this on my own custom Tanoa version so that to win you need all big cities, all military zones, andmore than half of the total capturable points.

Factories raise your fuel cap, small capture points raise your manpower cap, military points provide ammo and unlock vehicle for building from the Elite Vehicles list, radio towers provide Intel on enemy movements within 2.5km, and big cities win you the game. Game ends automatically when all big cities are captured. I changed this on my own custom Tanoa version so that to win you need all big cities, all military zones, andmore than half of the total capturable points.

Oh God yes, I suppose I shoulda just checked the tutorial haha. :') Haven't had a lot of time to play lately tho. 

Oh really? I was thinking the requirements could be a little "more"! Do you mind sharing?

Edited: Where do we find the FoB templates? Not the enemy ones but the pre-set FOB for the parameter that goes with.

Edited: Where do we find the FoB templates? Not the enemy ones but the pre-set FOB for the parameter that goes with.

You mean Chimera? If yes, that one is pre-made in the editor I believe.

You mean Chimera? If yes, that one is pre-made in the editor I believe.

I mean the parameter to have an FoB placed at the start for you, I figured there would be templates as to where they can go and what they consist of? Or is it a different script?

I mean the parameter to have an FoB placed at the start for you, I figured there would be templates as to where they can go and what they consist of? Or is it a different script?

The preplaced one is always just the default HQ building from making a FOB, no composition at all, and it just goes randomly at an OPFOR spawn point.

• Like 1

The preplaced one is always just the default HQ building from making a FOB, no composition at all, and it just goes randomly at an OPFOR spawn point.

Oh right, thanks!:) Strange, I have some players on their server where, when their parameter for an FOB is set, it spawns on Chimera with no build options. I should check if it's just them or not I suppose. Heard of this though?

That shouldn't happen, not sure what's up.

Also I noticed a bit back you were talking about how you can't build on water. You actually can, but anything you want to be able to build on water needs to be in the boats_list section of class names.sqf - this will allow you to place any of that stuff in water.

Oh right okay.

Ohw really? Sweet. I've updated that already, just not put it into action haha.

Is there a way to just have a vehicle FOB box spawn at the start and then have it so that it can be driven and then set up.

Additionally how can i reset the mission in EDEN. Every time i preview its remembering previous versions.

Did you add it to this array in classname_extension.sqf?

// All the UAVs must be declared here, otherwise there shall be UAV controlling issues. Namely: you won't be able to control them.
uavs = [

];

I'm just using the workshop mission.  I'm not editing it in anyway.  The purchasable Falcon drone is not usable.  It would be cool if this could be fixed for the next release.

Is there a way to just have a vehicle FOB box spawn at the start and then have it so that it can be driven and then set up.

Additionally how can i reset the mission in EDEN. Every time i preview its remembering previous versions.

If you use the Tanoa version I made(can be found a few pages back), you can choose to spawn with an FOB truck instead. Though, it'd require you to edit the scripts a little bit as I didn't expose them to parameters. But all you need is to change a bool and specify where you want the FOB truck to spawn. The rest is done automagically. :)

As for the editor issue I'm not quite sure what you mean; but the mission saves automatically every now and then. To "reset" it, simply download it and overwrite the file? Or keep 2 of them, one original and one for experimenting.

Zbug, I haven't seen anything in my server logs to indicate what could be causing it, but I ran into the "enemies stop spawning after a certain time period" issue on Tanoa and almost without fail it seems to be happening when a battlegroup is spawned to attack an objective and that objective is on another island. They get confused and disperse and eat up active groups and end up eventually stopping other stuff from spawning in. If this is the issue it would certainly explain why it only happens on some maps and not others.

A possible solution would be to put each island under a large marker and if the attack target for a battlegroup is also in that area, then only opfor spawn points also in that area are eligible for generating the battlegroup. This will keep the groups moving over land only and stop them possibly getting confused and disappearing.

I'm having issues where things I add aren't able to be recycled. This goes for both Vanilla and RHS things that I've added. Is there any way to fix this?

Has anyone else ran into an issue of alert going down by itself? We've only a handful of objectives and one major city left. We were hoping for a high alert level for our last major assault but it just keeps dropping. Is this a side effect of only a few CSAT locations left or some other problem?

Has anyone else ran into an issue of alert going down by itself? We've only a handful of objectives and one major city left. We were hoping for a high alert level for our last major assault but it just keeps dropping. Is this a side effect of only a few CSAT locations left or some other problem?

I've found that it drops a small amount every time they do some sort of offensive action

zbug - Thank you so much for this mission. It took us 35 days to complete it but Altis is all blue. Excellent work. Your efforts and work are greatly appreciated.

u4boZho.jpg

0r6kNl4.jpg

• Like 3

Wow good effort, one question is there satchels available in Liberation?

Wow good effort, one question is there satchels available in Liberation?

You have full unrestricted access to the Arsenal.

You have full unrestricted access to the Arsenal.

Where in the Arsenal do I find the satchel? Under which list of items?