zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

You start with an amount of fuel on hand. So, I think you start with 40 fuel which is represented as 0/40. You build a vehicle which requires fuel, now you have that much fuel in use. So if the vehicle requires 10 fuel, now your fuel will say 10/40. That means you have 10 fuel points in use and 30 left. When that vehicle is destroyed or recycled, you get that fuel that was in use back again which would put you back at 0/40 in use. The more factories and bases you take, the more overall fuel you have to use which would make the second number rise (0/100) and the more vehicles you can have active at any given time which will be very important to manage properly as you progress. Make sense?

Yeah it makes sense if it was working but that is my point, that it is not.

For example I buy stuff and it does not subtract anything.

For instance there is a vehicle, cost 30 fuel. I have say 50 fuel. Normally I should be only able to buy one. 50 - 30 = 20.

But in my case, it does not subtract anything and I can buy an Unlimited number, I can buy 100 if I wanted to, where I should only be able to get one.

And when I recycle them, sometimes I get nothing back, other times I get a fraction back. So I actually can make fuel by buying vehicles since they do not cost me anything when they should and sell them and sometimes get fuel back.

So that is why I need to know where the calculations are made. Something is not working as intended.

Here's a quick port of Lib to Tanoa if you Pre-Order Apex. Straight copy n paste job of Lib (none of my personal flavor edits), only few added planes and apc/car's to the build menu for variety/my own play-though while exploring Tanoa ;). Doesn't require anything, everything optional as original Lib. Only thing I did do was for better atm due to RHS, is declare all units medic/engie for heal/repair.

Download;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzsV9mmB4wiPdUJLN0JaRVZfSnc/view

Can't wait til we get new uniforms / units to match this beauty BI gave us ;) TIP: Use VSM Gear Pack, Choose CADPAT for a nice blend / camo of colors for Tanoa for now.

Hopefully by then ZBug be back around with 1.0 Lib and in timed with Tanoa :D

• Like 3

Yeah it makes sense if it was working but that is my point, that it is not.

For example I buy stuff and it does not subtract anything.

For instance there is a vehicle, cost 30 fuel. I have say 50 fuel. Normally I should be only able to buy one. 50 - 30 = 20.

But in my case, it does not subtract anything and I can buy an Unlimited number, I can buy 100 if I wanted to, where I should only be able to get one.

And when I recycle them, sometimes I get nothing back, other times I get a fraction back. So I actually can make fuel by buying vehicles since they do not cost me anything when they should and sell them and sometimes get fuel back.

So that is why I need to know where the calculations are made. Something is not working as intended.

I don't know where in the script they're done but they're recorded in the local profile on the server. Permissions problems on that file, perhaps? Is this Linux or Windows?

Tanoa ????? 

is release?

The map only is available on Dev Branch if you bought Apex already.

Came accros this server tonight.

CkeFIVgWEAEbK_5.jpg:large

• Like 1

The map only is available on Dev Branch if you bought Apex already.

Came accros this server tonight.

How do I get to the server?

I don't know where in the script they're done but they're recorded in the local profile on the server. Permissions problems on that file, perhaps? Is this Linux or Windows?

This is Windows 10.

I doubt it would be permissions as I set myself as Admin of pretty much everything.

Hi. Having a bit of trouble after porting liberation to iron front. It seems I can't access Zeus, and cant recruit squads. I can however build ai members so I can command. Also the custom static weapons and buildings dont Come with ingame preview of how its playsed wich. So the direction of the object is unknown until you placed it.

Any one know whats wrong?

EDIT: Could this be because I using a diffrent map? Im using the Poland Staszow 1944 from Iron Front.???

How do I get to the server?

It's listed in server browser, mission still a bit buggy tho

guys. Still looking and hopefully someone can help me. Private server so not worried about the "cheating" aspect.

Where is the script limiting Zeus access to build and place units ? Is it the curator limitation ? So far I have only found one file devoted to scripting with Zeus. Or is the building and placing limitation within the 2d editor ?

2. Is the build action at fob's a scripted file that I can addaction for the LHD ? I really wanted to add the build action to the LHD as a base since all the old vehicle spawn ui scripts are for arma2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

someone has a solution why the marks are not displayed

08CD60F16EDEB54D8DA3DABD20C3D69A4BD4219B

Seems a lot of mission have issue displaying marks on Dev Branch, Invade&Annexe have randomly the same issue, some people see them other don't.

Has anything changed as far as Stamina? I have it disabled in the parameters but I'm still wheezing like a fat asthmatic airsoft nerd if I run more than a few meters carrying not much of anything.

EDIT: died, respawned, no stamina.  Awesome.

someone has a solution why the marks are not displayed

-snip-

Restart game, if that not work, verify files. Common bug lately with Dev branch. Restarting game was the fix that did it for me.

Has anything changed as far as Stamina? I have it disabled in the parameters but I'm still wheezing like a fat asthmatic airsoft nerd if I run more than a few meters carrying not much of anything.

EDIT: died, respawned, no stamina.  Awesome.

This happens, and I don't know why. Some days I can disable Stamina just fine, other days it will refuse to disable even when 'Disabled'. If you playing on your own server, just open debug menu and disable it there. 

player enableStamina false;
  • Like 1

Can someone tell me why my Zeus has no commands. I wish to be able to have all the commands the original Zeus has, like to be able to place squads, objects, vehicles, and command them, for a even more enjoyable experience with my friends. If there is a way to enable this I would appreciate it greatly.

guys. Still looking and hopefully someone can help me. Private server so not worried about the "cheating" aspect.

Where is the script limiting Zeus access to build and place units ? Is it the curator limitation ? So far I have only found one file devoted to scripting with Zeus. Or is the building and placing limitation within the 2d editor ?

2. Is the build action at fob's a scripted file that I can addaction for the LHD ? I really wanted to add the build action to the LHD as a base since all the old vehicle spawn ui scripts are for arma2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Can someone tell me why my Zeus has no commands. I wish to be able to have all the commands the original Zeus has, like to be able to place squads, objects, vehicles, and command them, for a even more enjoyable experience with my friends. If there is a way to enable this I would appreciate it greatly.

Zeus is intentionally limited because Zbug intended to make his own method of commanding troops, as well as building and placing objects.  That said you can disable this by dePBOing the mission, going to greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\server\game and editing zeus_synchro.sqf.  if you scroll down to near the bottom and delete the lines

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["edit", -1e8];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["place", -1e8];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["synchronize", 0];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["delete", 0];

_zgm  setCuratorCoef ["destroy", -1e8];

I can't remember if you also need to go to the map editor and edit the Zeus modules, and also I haven't tested this on A3 1.60, but that used to work.

Restart game, if that not work, verify files. Common bug lately with Dev branch. Restarting game was the fix that did it for me.

This happens, and I don't know why. Some days I can disable Stamina just fine, other days it will refuse to disable even when 'Disabled'. If you playing on your own server, just open debug menu and disable it there. 

player enableStamina false;

I've noticed when I use ASR_AI, fatigue is disabled when you start the mission but after ten seconds it's switched back on.  It stays on until you die and the fatigue disable script is ran again. I've seen this in a variety of missions, not just lib, and ASR AI seems to be the reason.

Hello
Ok i am pretty sure it's not the Mission but it only happens in this Mission so maybe someone is able to help me.

here's the problem, everytime we try to take a big city the fps starting drop down to 40 thats ok
after 20min. down to 30 fps, 60 min down to 20 and after 2 hours or so  10fps

server fps say's 45fps
headless client say's 45fps

me and my friends have to  restart oure game because the fps are not gonig up again (even after restarting the server)

Mods we use:
@cba_a3;
@ace3;
@asdg_jr;
@bwa3;
@rhs_afrf3;
@rhsusaf;
@rhs_gref;
@sma; (special military arms)
@em; (enhanced movement)
@task_force_radio;

Clientside mods:
Bluehud
Statushud
Dragonfire Eden (soundmod)

btw oure hardware specs are not the problem we all have badass pc's.
we love this mission and having so much fun with it  
i hope someone is able to help

I've noticed when I use ASR_AI, fatigue is disabled when you start the mission but after ten seconds it's switched back on.  It stays on until you die and the fatigue disable script is ran again. I've seen this in a variety of missions, not just lib, and ASR AI seems to be the reason.

That would explain it then. This also seems to only be a problem since 1.60, and with ASR. ASR has a few config issues atm that haven't been fully fixed. I guess this would be another one to tact on. Makes sense, as I always run ASR myself, and always have to disable stamina via debug menu now since 1.60.

Hello

Ok i am pretty sure it's not the Mission but it only happens in this Mission so maybe someone is able to help me.

here's the problem, everytime we try to take a big city the fps starting drop down to 40 thats ok

after 20min. down to 30 fps, 60 min down to 20 and after 2 hours or so  10fps

server fps say's 45fps

headless client say's 45fps

me and my friends have to  restart oure game because the fps are not gonig up again (even after restarting the server)

Mods we use:

@cba_a3;

@ace3;

@asdg_jr;

@bwa3;

@rhs_afrf3;

@rhsusaf;

@rhs_gref;

@sma; (special military arms)

@em; (enhanced movement)

@task_force_radio;

Clientside mods:

Bluehud

Statushud

Dragonfire Eden (soundmod)

btw oure hardware specs are not the problem we all have badass pc's.

we love this mission and having so much fun with it  

i hope someone is able to help

TBH, Could be a few factors. Are you playing on local hosted or dedicated server? Good hardware? 

Regardless, I have noticed Lib either spawns too much or something when big city. The FPS just literally tanks to 20s or upper teens. I go look on Zues, and really, not that many AI groups were spawned in. They didn't have that many waypoints assigned to them, so I am really not sure where the intense FPS hit comes from. Compared to having those same amount of units spawned in a blank mission, the performance is a huge difference (though of course, lib has more scripts going of course too). 

It's come to the point where if we do a big city, we just take it and restart the mission real quick. The cleanup script doesn't seem to help. Even when force cleaning via my own edits and mutiple ways of doing it, the FPS still stays a tanked level until everyone leaves and comes back. 

Not sure where the problem lies within. 

TBH, Could be a few factors. Are you playing on local hosted or dedicated server? Good hardware? 

Regardless, I have noticed Lib either spawns too much or something when big city. The FPS just literally tanks to 20s or upper teens. I go look on Zues, and really, not that many AI groups were spawned in. They didn't have that many waypoints assigned to them, so I am really not sure where the intense FPS hit comes from. Compared to having those same amount of units spawned in a blank mission, the performance is a huge difference (though of course, lib has more scripts going of course too). 

It's come to the point where if we do a big city, we just take it and restart the mission real quick. The cleanup script doesn't seem to help. Even when force cleaning via my own edits and mutiple ways of doing it, the FPS still stays a tanked level until everyone leaves and comes back. 

Not sure where the problem lies within. 

it's a dedicated server also the headless client is running on a second dedicated server.

hardware spec of the server.... i am not sure but it should be enough

my hardware specs are : intel i7 4790k, Geforce gtx 980, 16gb ram ddr3.

that's what i dont understand   on the map left corner it is showing me 45-50 fps (server)

my fps  are 10 !

and i have to restart my whole game or else it stays at 10 fps

I can't remember if you also need to go to the map editor and edit the Zeus modules, and also I haven't tested this on A3 1.60, but that used to work.

I've deleted the lines as you said and that allowed me to move objects in Zeus. However I am unable to edit the mission for some reason, therefore I cannot change the Zeus modules. :(

Help would be appreciated.

Hello. For a long time now making rhs edition( RF & US) with some edits to adding some features & moar realism ( disabled markers on map, mobile spawn - now only heli version, changed revive system etc..)

Found that there is fob templates for tasks - search & destroy ( at path \scripts\fob_templates)

Can any1 explain, how i can use it ? For example, i want to add another templates. 

upd: Also need help with disable with scoreboard point saves, if it`s possible i`d disable it.

Thanks.

Hello. For a long time now making rhs edition( RF & US) with some edits to adding some features & moar realism ( disabled markers on map, mobile spawn - now only heli version, changed revive system etc..)

Found that there is fob templates for tasks - search & destroy ( at path \scripts\fob_templates)

Can any1 explain, how i can use it ? For example, i want to add another templates. 

Thanks.

these templates are for the side missions aren't they ?