zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

How about some strategic music tracks or short sound cuts like when u reach the activation point at towns?  ( the status turns red)

• Like 1

I've done a another more extensive look to that file and I found some classname typos and missing commas, and because of such errors it made classname_extension.sqf file disabled. CH-53's classname was among the typos.

Fixed classname_extension.sqfhttp://pastebin.com/raw/y8e66tAZ

Thanks for this! This works very good.

Ive edited your classname_extension and added a couple more light and heavy vehicles  and some additional air vehicles. Ive also added some of the newly added vehicles to the following lines

// Elite vehicles that should be unlocked through military base capture.

elite_vehicles_extension = [

];

as soon as i start the server with this modified file, i see all the vehicles in that list to be unlocked by capturing military bases. But i also see the ARMA3 vanilla vehicles, like Sholef, Seara, Merkava and so on.

How do i get rid of them? (they're not in the changed classnames_extension)

Thank you :)

Thanks for this! This works very good.

Ive edited your classname_extension and added a couple more light and heavy vehicles and some additional air vehicles. Ive also added some of the newly added vehicles to the following lines

// Elite vehicles that should be unlocked through military base capture.

elite_vehicles_extension = [

];

as soon as i start the server with this modified file, i see all the vehicles in that list to be unlocked by capturing military bases. But i also see the ARMA3 vanilla vehicles, like Sholef, Seara, Merkava and so on.

How do i get rid of them? (they're not in the changed classnames_extension)

Thank you :)

Did you start the mission from a previously saved game? I heard that the unlocks are defined in mission start (not saved game). So maybe if you start over again, there will be only new vehicles.

Did you start the mission from a previously saved game? I heard that the unlocks are defined in mission start (not saved game). So maybe if you start over again, there will be only new vehicles.

ive done this with a new game

Maybe you have to delete the vanilla vehicles from scripts/shared/classnames.sqf But I am not sure since I didn't try it yet.

Maybe you have to delete the vanilla vehicles from scripts/shared/classnames.sqf But I am not sure since I didn't try it yet.

i've deleted the vehicles in the "elite" section, and... it works!!! thank you :)

I have another small Questions, after importing the Mission in Eden Editor and Saving theme. Helicopters will spawn with Engines running on the LHD. Is there a way to prevent this? It's a little bit Annyoing that the GhostHawk lays on Side with Engines Running and get wrecked when going in. Also all LittleBirds are running, and i need to go arround on every Restart to shutdown manuall the Engines.

Also Zeus don't working direct after Spawning as Commander, i need to Respawn that Zeus will work.

It looks like that there is somehting fucked up with Eden

I have another small Questions, after importing the Mission in Eden Editor and Saving theme. Helicopters will spawn with Engines running on the LHD. Is there a way to prevent this? It's a little bit Annyoing that the GhostHawk lays on Side with Engines Running and get wrecked when going in. Also all LittleBirds are running, and i need to go arround on every Restart to shutdown manuall the Engines.

Also Zeus don't working direct after Spawning as Commander, i need to Respawn that Zeus will work.

It looks like that there is somehting fucked up with Eden

I had the same problem with the Eden editor. I don't think it's because of this mission. Maybe it's partially caused by the height the choppers are at, so that they sit on the LHD?

Maybe tried opening it up in the 2D editor AFTER and saving it?

Hello  zbug

Will you Update this mod to the new RHS 0.4.1 Update  ? they even added a new faction called  GREF and new vehicle/weapons..

Greetings MrFies

I had the same problem with the Eden editor. I don't think it's because of this mission. Maybe it's partially caused by the height the choppers are at, so that they sit on the LHD?

Maybe tried opening it up in the 2D editor AFTER and saving it?

When you convert your Mission to 3D, you can't open it in 2D anymore. The "Import/Convert" work only in one way. And i was also try to set Choppers a little bit down, but it won't work. Also Zeus won't work until i respawn as Commander. So Eden make some special things to the Mission that cause this Error.

Hello  zbug

Will you Update this mod to the new RHS 0.4.1 Update  ? they even added a new faction called  GREF and new vehicle/weapons..

Greetings MrFies

Yay Zbug might take a look !?

Hello  zbug

Greetings MrFies

How do you see realization of this idea ? Just adding gref vehicle to selection menu and new stuff in arsenal ? You can do it yourself, or i can try to help u.

How do you see realization of this idea ? Just adding gref vehicle to selection menu and new stuff in arsenal ? You can do it yourself, or i can try to help u.

No, something cool like paradropped reinforcement dedicated to =gref=  .

Vote UP !

You can already replace the opfor paratrooper classname and chopper classnames to anything you'd like, including RHS units and others, the paradropping should work just fine (as long as the paratrooper unit has a parachute in their standard loadout :p)

OK but are you still building/editing the mission ? 

so will we get an update soon ? ^^

You can already replace the opfor paratrooper classname and chopper classnames to anything you'd like, including RHS units and others, the paradropping should work just fine (as long as the paratrooper unit has a parachute in their standard loadout :P)

Allright thanks Zbug!  I try to keep my distance from editing on your mission. Theres much better mission makers out there.  Seem adj parameters and HALO height (2000) as far as I've gone yet.

Allright thanks Zbug!  I try to keep my distance from editing on your mission. Theres much better mission makers out there.  Seem adj parameters and HALO height (200) as far as I've gone yet.

So anyway,  In classnames extension (set true)  THOSE vehicles (example) will then become default. Q= the things like burnes armory models, they will require the mod..right? or will bis spawn them ?  AND (orig) opfor paratroopers = nil. will read opfor paratroopers = "classname gref' ?

So anyway,  In classnames extension (set true)  THOSE vehicles (example) will then become default. Q= the things like burnes armory models, they will require the mod..right? or will bis spawn them ?  AND (orig) opfor paratroopers = nil. will read opfor paratroopers = "classname gref' ?

Let's try to hold back the excitement and not double post.... Yes you need a mod downloaded for the unit you want...

- Adding your own units is very simple and does not require Zbug to do every single request asked. de-PBO the mission file. Extract the files Documents\Arma 3\missions folder for ARMA3. Open ARMA, Open Mission. Go back to folder of mission. Open Classnames_extenstions.sqf Everything there is literally typed out and spelled for you in most clear way possible.

- Get the classname of a unit you want. You can do this by placing a object down, hover over it and that's its classname. Example "RHS_m113" would be one. Put the units you want in their correct place (friendly or enemy).

Here's an example of a classnames_extension file; http://hastebin.com/aguyumupuv.md

- Save the file after edits are made. 

- Back to ARMA, Save Mission. Export to MP. Start MP server. Go play with new units. All will work long as you got the classname and correct syntax. (look at example above).

Now you can add any single unit you want from any single mod you'd like.

• Like 1

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to add, either random or fixed Inventory to the Arsenal Box, that appears in the Build Menu? I want pilots to be able to sling out Ammo Drops to troops in the field.

Regards

Rizla

Let's try to hold back the excitement and not double post.... Yes you need a mod downloaded for the unit you want...

- Adding your own units is very simple and does not require Zbug to do every single request asked. de-PBO the mission file. Extract the files Documents\Arma 3\missions folder for ARMA3. Open ARMA, Open Mission. Go back to folder of mission. Open Classnames_extenstions.sqf Everything there is literally typed out and spelled for you in most clear way possible.

- Get the classname of a unit you want. You can do this by placing a object down, hover over it and that's its classname. Example "RHS_m113" would be one. Put the units you want in their correct place (friendly or enemy).

Here's an example of a classnames_extension file; http://hastebin.com/aguyumupuv.md

- Save the file after edits are made. 

- Back to ARMA, Save Mission. Export to MP. Start MP server. Go play with new units. All will work long as you got the classname and correct syntax. (look at example above).

Now you can add any single unit you want from any single mod you'd like.

Soory to enable your father mode. killer, I should have been more exact when I excused myself from my suggestion, though not directed to anyones immediate attention. 

SO I restated, tho multiquote is some distance from a direct edit.. I apologize again. I looked up the class entry, from severalHundred posts ago, I see now how to add a man.

KilB I thanks you forever.

I've noticed that some vehicles (added by myself) don't have the option to be recycled or appear on the map overview. Can this be corrected? 

Also, vehicle repairing doesn't seem to work. (Engineer with repair kit with a repair vehicle) Might be an ACE issue. Anyone have this issue?

Is it possible to remove the Bobcat from the list of purchasable support vehicles without overwriting the 'support_vehicles_extension'?

I've also noticed that some vehicles (added by myself) don't have the option to be recycled or appear on the map overview. Can this be corrected? 

Also, vehicle repairing doesn't seem to work. (Engineer with repair kit with a repair vehicle) Might be an ACE issue. Anyone have this issue?

1- Try and just delete the bobcat via classnames_extensions.sqf without overwriting or putting 'true'. Just delete the line.

2- Noticed this as well with some RHS units not able to recycle, or enemy unit of a vehicle would appear on map. In my case I found it was you can't have a friendly unit and a enemy unit. As then the scripts will show Marker for your bought unit, and also if enemy can spawn that unit a marker will show for them too. This may also be why you can't recycle as it thinks its a enemy vehicle.  Also I found depends on did you change factions (playing as Indie or OPFOR?) As far as your own unit not appear on map marker, not quite sure there either. Only had it happened once and restart fixed it. 

3- What I did to quickly fix this and allow our small group all access for ease/comfort was create a initPlayerLocal.sqf , then add following to declare all players a medic and engie to allow toolkit/medkit and repairs. 

player setUnitTrait ["Medic",true];
player setUnitTrait ["Engineer",true];

I was trying to find where I can change what helicopters spawn at FOB Chimera.  I wanted to change the Hummingbirds, specifically.  I found there classname mentioned in one of the files, but changing it did nothing (that I observed).

Does anyone hear if the next update of ArmA 3  (includes visual upgrades) is predicted to effect this mission - Liberation?

I was trying to find where I can change what helicopters spawn at FOB Chimera.  I wanted to change the Hummingbirds, specifically.  I found there classname mentioned in one of the files, but changing it did nothing (that I observed).

mission.sqf