zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

You guys are posting much faster than I can follow :D

Thanks to all of you who know how things work and answer most of the questions, much appreciated :)

I'm currently busy with irl issues and I can't do much about the mission, however I'm not taking back any promises about what will be done with 1.0 (including 2 more secondary missions), it's only a question of when

• Like 3

You guys are posting much faster than I can follow :D

Thanks to all of you who know how things work and answer most of the questions, much appreciated :)

I'm currently busy with irl issues and I can't do much about the mission, however I'm not taking back any promises about what will be done with 1.0 (including 2 more secondary missions), it's only a question of when

it is not always a question of time  :D

Guys how do i make it ACE3 compatible? 

Add the modules in editor after you dePBO the mission... Or use the 'kickstart' in link below.

http://greuh-liberation.wikia.com/wiki/Development?action=edit&section=9

ACE3 Mod

Many have requested a version with ACE Medical system instead of the FAR revive system. Currently we don't actively maintain such Liberation port. Because ACE has so many possible option combinations that its impossible to have a version that fits everyone. In the end people, open up the mission file in the editor and tune ACE to their needs.

Bramjam made a Port that is ONLY meant as a base / kickstart for your mission. You can find it here.

You can do ACE Option tweaking by

1. unpack the .pbo file (like with PBOmanager)
  2. open de mission file in Arma editor
  3. edit the ACE Modules that are situated next to the spawn locations
  4. 'Save as' -> 'Export to multiplayer' to get the new .pbo file

Add the modules in editor after you dePBO the mission... Or use the 'kickstart' in link below.

http://greuh-liberation.wikia.com/wiki/Development?action=edit&section=9

ACE3 Mod

Many have requested a version with ACE Medical system instead of the FAR revive system. Currently we don't actively maintain such Liberation port. Because ACE has so many possible option combinations that its impossible to have a version that fits everyone. In the end people, open up the mission file in the editor and tune ACE to their needs.

Bramjam made a Port that is ONLY meant as a base / kickstart for your mission. You can find it here.

You can do ACE Option tweaking by

1. unpack the .pbo file (like with PBOmanager)
  2. open de mission file in Arma editor
  3. edit the ACE Modules that are situated next to the spawn locations
  4. 'Save as' -> 'Export to multiplayer' to get the new .pbo file

Thanks for the example and tutorial mate appriecete it 

I'm having trouble getting RHS assets in the game.  I've edited the classnames_extension.sqf but still only have vanilla units/vehicles available. I'd appreciate any help I could get.

http://pastebin.com/NHwHKfbs is the classnames_extension

I'm having trouble getting RHS assets in the game.  I've edited the classnames_extension.sqf but still only have vanilla units/vehicles available. I'd appreciate any help I could get.

I'm having the same issue as you. If I figure it out, I'll make sure to post back in here.

I'm assuming nothing is working, right? Like the CH53 is still the Huron?

I'm having the same issue as you. If I figure it out, I'll make sure to post back in here.

How the mission is being run? Singleplayer, Hosting, Dedicated Server?

Check uavs array, see below.

uavs = [
     "USAF_MQ9"
];

My friend and I managed to kick the hornet's nest pretty good and got our only FOB destroyed.  Now we don't know how to get a new one.  We still have the mobile spawn helicopter, but that's it.  No build menu.

My friend and I managed to kick the hornet's nest pretty good and got our only FOB destroyed.  Now we don't know how to get a new one.  We still have the mobile spawn helicopter, but that's it.  No build menu.

A FOB Container should of re-spawned at Base. Than lift it with heli and make a new fob. 

I've created a whitelist of gear utilizing the arsenal.sqf file. It works, however, if someone has a previously saved loadout, they can circumvent the whitelist and load weapons and equipment not in the whitelist. Is there a means of  preventing this?

A FOB Container should of re-spawned at Base. Than lift it with heli and make a new fob. 

I checked specifically to see if that happened and I couldn't find one.  None near where FOB Alpha once was either.

If you restart your server and no FOB exists in the savegame, it will create the starting FOB box for you. So in your case and unless there's another issue I don't see, you should only need a simple host reboot

I've created a whitelist of gear utilizing the arsenal.sqf file. It works, however, if someone has a previously saved loadout, they can circumvent the whitelist and load weapons and equipment not in the whitelist. Is there a means of  preventing this?

That's a good point, you can create your virtual arsenal loadouts on another mission and load them regardless of what the whitelist says. Same for deployable weapons. I'd need to check every item in each loadout against the whitelist, not sure if it can be done

If you restart your server and no FOB exists in the savegame, it will create the starting FOB box for you. So in your case and unless there's another issue I don't see, you should only need a simple host reboot

Awesome.  We'll give that a try.  Thank you.

I've done a another more extensive look to that file and I found some classname typos and missing commas, and because of such errors it made classname_extension.sqf file disabled. CH-53's classname was among the typos.

Fixed classname_extension.sqfhttp://pastebin.com/raw/y8e66tAZ

There is a way by making loadout list in the Liberation arsenal interface to be hidden, which would force players to click on the Edit Loadout button first to access the VA interface and load the loadout. If you want it.

Faced with same problem. No way to check how i`m done, but can try to remember, also, with that u losing feature to set loadout during respawn

1. Go to scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal , and delete all except line 100  ( so left only 1 line ):

[ "Open", false ] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

2. Go to \ui\liberation_deploy.hpp

Edit line 6:

controls[] = {"OuterBG", "RecycleBG","OuterBG_F", "InnerBG", "InnerBG_F", "Header","DeployList","DeployButton","DeployMap", "LabelDeploy", "MapButton"};
  • delete class LoadoutsCombo, LabelLoadout
  • Edit line 56 y = 0.16 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
  • Edit line 64 y = 0.19 * safezoneH + safezoneY;

Maybe I forgot something, step 2 is just cutting everything from menu connected with arsenal.

That's one way to do it I suppose. But here's another where only loadout list is disabled and respawn loadout is kept.

Simpy overwrite content from the files below with content provided in the links.

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\client\actions\open_arsenal.sqfhttp://pastebin.com/raw/yjD6m85r

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\client\spawn\redeploy_manager.sqfhttp://pastebin.com/raw/YzbHguFd

• Like 1

in the whitelist.sqf,  is it [123456] or ["123456"] or ["123456];   :) :)   Tried all variations but still wont let me be commander :)

in the whitelist.sqf,  is it [123456] or ["123456"] or ["123456];   :) :)   Tried all variations but still wont let me be commander :)

GRLIB_whitelisted_steamids = ["XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"];

I've done a another more extensive look to that file and I found some classname typos and missing commas, and because of such errors it made classname_extension.sqf file disabled. CH-53's classname was among the typos.

Fixed classname_extension.sqfhttp://pastebin.com/raw/y8e66tAZ

It works! Thanks for taking a look at it.

How can we get all CUP weapons and equipment visible in the Arsenal?

By default that's what you get (if you don't modify arsenal.sqf)