zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Hoi,

I've been asking a few pages ago about a problem with the passive income in a ported version of the mission.

Hoping to have found the solution, I wanted to share it:

If one would change the support vehicles in the classnames_extension and overwrite the original values, the last two entries should be copied from the original file (the vehicle ammoboxes). It seems the last two entries don't show in the building menu and without those values the income system doesn't work (passive income for every town, ammoboxes yield 10 ammo).

Just noticed that mostly USAF used as player - side., well 

http://pastebin.com/RdBYfPf6classnames_extension.sqf (still editing, but it works fine, i`m playing on x0.5 resourses)

http://pastebin.com/sJyatUNtarsenal.sqf ( left only RF stuff, if something is forgotten - can you tell me about it, also noticed that arsenal.sqf don`t works with charge and grenades)

Also some of my changes or ideas (maybe someone find in useful):

- added scripts : A3 wounding system ( instead of far revive, find it more realistic, also ai can now revive you and other ai), Advanced Sling Loading, Advanced Towing

- had reversed west & east ( also color )

- changed helicopters on the base litlebird - > ka 60.

- cut loading saves in arsenal, so now when i`m choose arsenal, it opens immediately, without any menus ( so you can forbid load saves with a gear, which is not present in the arsenal )

- disabled a feature - replacement to the ai ( in squad menu, find it a cheat feature)

P.s also looking for a solution for the repair of RHS vehicles, seems only script can full repair it.

• Like 2

Just noticed that mostly USAF used as player - side., well 

http://pastebin.com/RdBYfPf6classnames_extension.sqf (still editing, but it works fine, i`m playing on x0.5 resourses)

http://pastebin.com/sJyatUNtarsenal.sqf ( left only RF stuff, if something is forgotten - can you tell me about it, also noticed that arsenal.sqf don`t works with charge and grenades)

Also some of my changes or ideas (maybe someone find in useful):

- added scripts : A3 wounding system ( instead of far revive, find it more realistic, also ai can now revive you and other ai), Advanced Sling Loading, Advanced Towing

- changed helicopters on the base litlebird - > ka 60.

- cut loading saves in arsenal, so now when i`m choose arsenal, it opens immediately, without any menus ( so you can forbid load saves with a gear, which is not present in the arsenal )

- disabled a feature - replacement to the ai ( in squad menu, find it a cheat feature)

P.s also looking for a solution for the repair of RHS vehicles, seems only script can full repair it.

your changes sound very good! i bet my squad would like this. any chance of sharing your modified .pbo?

Not quite sure that everything works as it`s should. Just my frist mission at all, that i`m started to edit. Imo, i have tonns of bugs :D Also, i`m trying to translate evething into Rus version, especially all actions, so you`ll encounter some problems  :P

I can help with scripts about i`ve said, or maybe try back eng language and share it.

• Like 1

To which array were you placing explosives and grenades?

You also switched group sides for the enemy (enemy spawning scripts etc.)?

But now you are without the ability to save loadout for respawn, unless you added something else to cover that.

So Liberation custom servicing script is not repairing RHS vehicles?

To which array were you placing explosives and grenades?

You also switched group sides for the enemy (enemy spawning scripts etc.)?

But now you are without the ability to save loadout for respawn, unless you added something else to cover that.

So Liberation custom servicing script is not repairing RHS vehicles?

1. I didn`t place them at all, at any array. Charge, grenades is still in arsenal ( vanilia & rhs ), although i didn`t put them in arsenal.sqf

2. Switched west / east. So, now players playing opfor ( Red ) , and enemy - bluefor ( blue ).  everything works fine.

3. Have ability to save loadouts, just deleted greuh menu. Now I get straight to the arsenal when click on wheel menu " arsenal "

4. Exactly. Rhs vehicle  has a slightly different system damage, so, repair truck / box think  that transport repaired, although it can be completely shoted.

i know, my eng really awful.

1. i didn`t place them at all, at any array. Charge, grenades is still in arsenal ( vanilia & rhs ), although i didn`t put them in arsenal.sqf

2. I switched west / east. So, now players playing opfor ( Red ) , and enemy - bluefor ( blue ).  everything works fine.

3. i have ability to save loadouts, just deleted greuh menu. Now I get straight to the arsenal when click on wheel menu " arsenal "

4. exactly. Rhs vehicle  has a slightly different system damage, so, repair truck / box think  that transport repaired, although it can be completely shoted.

i know, my eng really awful.

Explosives and grenades are designated as magazines, so they belong to the magazine array.

So you switched their sides (WEST, EAST) in the scripts?

I'm talking about the ability to save RESPAWN loadouts. Player loses his loadout on respawn. In the GREUH arsenal interface, there's a button for saving respawn loadouts.

Have you tried repairing the vehicle with Huron Repair container?

• Like 1

Explosives and grenades are designated as magazines, so they belong to the magazine array.

got it, thanks.

So you switched their sides (WEST, EAST) in the scripts?

yep.

I'm talking about the ability to save RESPAWN loadouts. Player loses his loadout on respawn. In the GREUH arsenal interface, there's a button for saving respawn loadouts.

Now, on respawn i can only set a spawn point(without choosing saved arsenal loadouts). after that i`m scrolling, press arsenal, and only then can load loadouts.  it`s slightly harder, but not much.

upd.: catch it. yeah, now i havn`t that feature.

Have you tried repairing the vehicle with Huron Repair container?

Yeah, tried with Hemmit truck, huron container, also with custom repair truck ( pointed it in classnames_extenstions as repair supply )

Fuel & rearm stuff works as it should.

Hello!

With hope's this allowed, Here is my offering of Liberation ported to Summer Chernarus with RHS units.

Featuring Summer Chernarus, with a war torn country fighting off a invading Russian army. All units have been replaced to a more authentic, immersion feel of fighting and selection to choose from. 

More details 

Map: Summer Chernarus

Factions: UA (Ultranationalist) vs RHS RU VDV (Russian Armed Forces)

Mods Required: RHS Escalation (Both US & RU) - Leights OPFOR Pack - CUP Terrain Core & Maps - CBA

Mods Optional/Recommended: JS/JC SU35 Flanker (May be required, but should be optional and detect if mod in use or not) - Whatever you please, (ST, ASR, ReColor, etc etc)

Preview Map: http://i.imgur.com/MzmNWmt.jpg

**Things to note**

This was a personal edit for myself, and group of mates playing together. I saw the huge request for other ports/maps on the BI Thread for Lib, and took note. Friends wanting new maps, so I ported, saw the demand, and now am releasing them to you guys. Just note, again, this was never meant for a public balance. This was geared towards our wants and enjoyment of fun. In this case, its UA vs RU, with a realistic feel/terrain of units and location. All in good fiction of course ;) :)This works for us so far with little to zero bugs or script errors.

Edited Features & Highlights:

• Ultranationalist / war torn country fighters vs invading Russian forces. All Russian RHS units spawn as enemy & vehicles. This is purely fictional, but yes, it may seem to resemble recent events with some recent countries in a recent area.

• Edited main base to include UA units.

• Edited buy menus to only include UA Infantry & Vehicles (To some degree some RU vehicles were added to add more variety and reflect UA units)

• Authentic feel of Soviet units vs Modern day Russian units

• Added support for various RHS/Leights Units to support Liberation modules (EX: Loading Ammo Boxes into Urals & Mi8s)

• Added little camps around Radio Towers for immersion

Download:    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzsV9mmB4wiPWHNvM09wc2NOaVk

Classnames_Extensions.sqfhttp://hastebin.com/anegeyexoc.md

(included if you’d just like to copy n paste this, bear in mind, make your own edits/caution when putting to your own edit of lib)

All this couldn't of happened without the awesome love and mission of Zbug and co, and the support and community here. 90% Credit to this page alone, and the rest from a few snags fellow people here helped with, cheers all  http://greuh-liberation.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_port_liberation_to_a_new_map

I have a Kunduz Version i will throw up tonight/later tomorrow as well. If all is OKAY, i'll put them on Wiki link above. 

Cheers ;)

• Like 2

Hello!

With hope's this allowed, Here is my offering of Liberation ported to Summer Chernarus with RHS units.

Featuring Summer Chernarus, with a war torn country fighting off a invading Russian army. All units have been replaced to a more authentic, immersion feel of fighting and selection to choose from. 

More details 

Map: Summer Chernarus

Factions: UA (Ultranationalist) vs RHS RU VDV (Russian Armed Forces)

Mods Required: RHS Escalation (Both US & RU) - Leights OPFOR Pack - CUP Terrain Core & Maps - CBA

Mods Optional/Recommended: JS/JC SU35 Flanker (May be required, but should be optional and detect if mod in use or not) - Whatever you please, (ST, ASR, ReColor, etc etc)

Preview Map: http://i.imgur.com/MzmNWmt.jpg

**Things to note**

This was a personal edit for myself, and group of mates playing together. I saw the huge request for other ports/maps on the BI Thread for Lib, and took note. Friends wanting new maps, so I ported, saw the demand, and now am releasing them to you guys. Just note, again, this was never meant for a public balance. This was geared towards our wants and enjoyment of fun. In this case, its UA vs RU, with a realistic feel/terrain of units and location. All in good fiction of course ;) :)This works for us so far with little to zero bugs or script errors.

Edited Features & Highlights:

• Ultranationalist / war torn country fighters vs invading Russian forces. All Russian RHS units spawn as enemy & vehicles. This is purely fictional, but yes, it may seem to resemble recent events with some recent countries in a recent area.

• Edited main base to include UA units.

• Edited buy menus to only include UA Infantry & Vehicles (To some degree some RU vehicles were added to add more variety and reflect UA units)

• Authentic feel of Soviet units vs Modern day Russian units

• Added support for various RHS/Leights Units to support Liberation modules (EX: Loading Ammo Boxes into Urals & Mi8s)

• Added little camps around Radio Towers for immersion

Download:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzsV9mmB4wiPQ09PeDUyU1Fkb2c/view

Classnames_Extensions.sqf: http://hastebin.com/xiyanegibi.md

(included if you’d just like to copy n paste this, bear in mind, make your own edits/caution when putting to your own edit of lib)

All this couldn't of happened without the awesome love and mission of Zbug and co, and the support and community here. 90% Credit to this page alone, and the rest from a few snags fellow people here helped with, cheers all  http://greuh-liberation.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_port_liberation_to_a_new_map

I have a Kunduz Version i will throw up tonight/later tomorrow as well. If all is OKAY, i'll put them on Wiki link above. 

Cheers ;)

Hmm for whatever reason whenever I try to play this, I just end up in game, without any units, or anything, no menu no options other than pressing escape.

Edit:

I used all the recommended mods.

• Like 1

Hmm for whatever reason whenever I try to play this, I just end up in game, without any units, or anything, no menu no options other than pressing escape.

Edit:

I used all the recommended mods.

Did you wipe your save game before trying in the Mission Params, and check em all? 

Quite odd you ran into that issue, we never saw that. Was this on a MP Hosted server? I haven't tested these in SP. 

Hey Guys,

I'm just working on a script that will give a penalty of X ammo (at the moment 25) for each civilian kill done by a player. It is based on the bounty script for destroying enemy vehicles.

It works great at SP and MP on a own started local server. But it won't work at our dedicated server and I still try to figure out why it won't work exactly. Tried many things like remove the "if(isDedicated)" in the script which will show the message of being punished. But no joy. Also even it this would be the "error" there should happen the removal of the 25 ammo, because the message script gets calles after the removal.

Maybe someone of you has a hint for me.

init_shared.sqf

Line 20

kill_manager = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\kill_manager.sqf";

build_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\build_remote_call.sqf";
build_fob_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\build_fob_remote_call.sqf";
cancel_build_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\cancel_build_remote_call.sqf";
prisonner_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\prisonner_remote_call.sqf";
recycle_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\recycle_remote_call.sqf";
reinforcements_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\reinforcements_remote_call.sqf";
sector_liberated_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\sector_liberated_remote_call.sqf";
intel_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\intel_remote_call.sqf";
start_secondary_remote_call = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\server\remotecall\start_secondary_remote_call.sqf";

remote_call_sector = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_sector.sqf";
remote_call_fob = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_fob.sqf";
remote_call_battlegroup = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_battlegroup.sqf";
remote_call_endgame = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_endgame.sqf";
remote_call_prisonner = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_prisonner.sqf";
remote_call_switchmove = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_switchmove.sqf";
remote_call_ammo_bounty = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_ammo_bounty.sqf";
remote_call_civ_penalty = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_civ_penalty.sqf";
remote_call_intel = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_intel.sqf";
remote_call_incoming = compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\client\remotecall\remote_call_incoming.sqf";

[] spawn compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\scan_skill.sqf";
[] spawn compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\diagnostics.sqf";
[] spawn compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\manage_weather.sqf";

remote_call_civ_penalty.sqf

whole sqf

if ( isDedicated ) exitWith {};

params [ "_civname", "_civ_penalty", "_killer" ];
private [ "_playername" ];

_playername = "";
if(count (squadParams _killer) != 0) then {
	_playername = "[" + ((squadParams _killer select 0) select 0) + "] ";
};
_playername = _playername + name _killer;

gamelogic globalChat (format [ localize "STR_CIV_PENALTY_MESSAGE",  _civ_penalty, _civname, _playername ] );

kill_manager.sqf

Line 52-57

params [ "_unit", "_killer" ];
private [ "_nearby_bigtown" ];

if ( isServer ) then {

please_recalculate = true;

if ( isNil "infantry_weight" ) then { infantry_weight = 33 };
	if ( isNil "armor_weight" ) then { armor_weight = 33 };
	if ( isNil "air_weight" ) then { air_weight = 33 };

if ( side _killer == WEST ) then {

_nearby_bigtown = [ sectors_bigtown, {  (!(_x in blufor_sectors)) && ( _unit distance (markerpos _x) < 250 ) } ] call BIS_fnc_conditionalSelect;
		if ( count _nearby_bigtown > 0 ) then {
			combat_readiness = combat_readiness + (0.5 * GRLIB_difficulty_modifier);
			stats_readiness_earned = stats_readiness_earned + (0.5 * GRLIB_difficulty_modifier);
			if ( combat_readiness > 100.0 && GRLIB_difficulty_modifier < 2 ) then { combat_readiness = 100.0 };
		};

if ( _killer isKindOf "Man" ) then {
			infantry_weight = infantry_weight + 1;
			armor_weight = armor_weight - 0.66;
			air_weight = air_weight - 0.66;
		} else {
			if ( (typeof (vehicle _killer) ) in land_vehicles_classnames ) then  {
				infantry_weight = infantry_weight - 0.66;
				armor_weight = armor_weight + 1;
				air_weight = air_weight - 0.66;
			};
			if ( (typeof (vehicle _killer) ) in air_vehicles_classnames ) then  {
				infantry_weight = infantry_weight - 0.66;
				armor_weight = armor_weight - 0.66;
				air_weight = air_weight + 1;
			};
		};

if ( infantry_weight > 100 ) then { infantry_weight = 100 };
		if ( armor_weight > 100 ) then { armor_weight = 100 };
		if ( air_weight > 100 ) then { air_weight = 100 };
		if ( infantry_weight < 0 ) then { infantry_weight = 0 };
		if ( armor_weight < 0 ) then { armor_weight = 0 };
		if ( air_weight < 0 ) then { air_weight = 0 };
	};

if ( isPlayer _unit ) then { stats_player_deaths = stats_player_deaths + 1 };

if ( _unit isKindOf "Man" ) then {
		if ( side (group _unit) == CIVILIAN ) then {
			stats_civilians_killed = stats_civilians_killed + 1;
			if ( isPlayer _killer ) then {
				private [ "_civ_penalty" ];

_civ_penalty = 25;
				stats_civilians_killed_by_players = stats_civilians_killed_by_players + 1;
				resources_ammo = resources_ammo - _civ_penalty;
				[ [ name _unit, _civ_penalty, _killer ] , "remote_call_civ_penalty" ] call BIS_fnc_MP;
			};
		};

if ( side _killer == WEST ) then {
			if ( side (group _unit) == EAST ) then {
				stats_opfor_soldiers_killed = stats_opfor_soldiers_killed + 1;
				if ( isplayer _killer ) then {
					stats_opfor_killed_by_players = stats_opfor_killed_by_players + 1;
				};
			};

if ( side (group _unit) == WEST ) then {
				stats_blufor_teamkills = stats_blufor_teamkills + 1;
			};
		} else {
			if ( side (group _unit) == WEST ) then {
				stats_blufor_soldiers_killed = stats_blufor_soldiers_killed + 1;
			};
		};
	} else {
		if ( typeof _unit in all_hostile_classnames ) then {
			stats_opfor_vehicles_killed = stats_opfor_vehicles_killed + 1;
			if ( isplayer _killer ) then {
				stats_opfor_vehicles_killed_by_players = stats_opfor_vehicles_killed_by_players + 1;

if ( GRLIB_ammo_bounties ) then {
					private [ "_bounty" ];

_bounty = 10;
					if ( _unit isKindOf "Air" ) then {
						_bounty = 40;
					};

if ( _unit isKindOf "Tank" ) then {
						_bounty = 20;
					};

resources_ammo = resources_ammo + _bounty;
					[ [ typeOf _unit, _bounty, _killer ] , "remote_call_ammo_bounty" ] call BIS_fnc_MP;
				};

};
		} else {
			stats_blufor_vehicles_killed = stats_blufor_vehicles_killed + 1;
		};
	};
};

if( isServer && !isplayer _unit) then {
	if ( ((typeof _unit) in [ammobox_o_typename, ammobox_b_typename]) && ((getPosATL _unit) select 2 < 10) ) then {
		( "R_80mm_HE" createVehicle (getPosATL _unit) ) setVelocity [0, 0, -200];
		deleteVehicle _unit;
	} else {
		sleep GRLIB_cleanup_delay;
		hidebody _unit;
		sleep 10;
		deleteVehicle _unit;
	};
};
  • Like 1

Did you wipe your save game before trying in the Mission Params, and check em all? 

Quite odd you ran into that issue, we never saw that. Was this on a MP Hosted server? I haven't tested these in SP. 

Yes, I hosted as a Multiplayer mission.

I just tried your recommendation to wipe the save. Which I did in the mission Params. Where it read: (NO RECOVERY POSSIBLE), if that is what you mean.

I started the mission and once again the same issue exists.

Where can I find the folder where liberation saves, perhaps if I delete that manually it might work.

It might be worth pointing out that I successfully played the normal default liberation without any issue. Also hosted on multiplayer.

A really strange problem.

I placed the pbo into the mp missions folder.

Edit:

It also does not show the starting briefing menu map.

It says: Global Positioning System not available, something along the lines.

I also got rid of all other mods and just used the ones needed.

I hosted as lan.

I confirmed the wipe as in I made sure to enable wipe save game and confirm it.

^Took above to PM instead of flooding this thread, ;)

Does anyone have experience with Vcom AI and Liberation

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/166374-vcom-ai-v20-ai-overhaul/

Only thing I can say about AI mods is, test for yourself and see the performance. As noted in Libi Description here; 

You can host the mission both on a local or dedicated multiplayer server. Headless client support is in the works, but currently we get a healthy 45 fps server-side so it shouldn't be such an issue (AI mods can hurt though).

During my testing, I experienced major FPS loss and performance degrade with ASR_AI on and than try Pooters ASR_AI Edits, and both same. Taking AI mod off, and server was a stable 40-50 FPS with things going on. With AI and fighting, it was 20-30. 

Hi,

I have two problems with liberation and hope someone can help me.

I am running liberation on a stock Arma 3 server with one headless client.

My first problem is that after some time the AI does not spawn anymore in some red locations.

You can walk in a enemy city and the bar on the right turns completely blue.

But nothing happens.

The second problem is that i have turned ResourcesMultiplier to 3 in my startup parameters, but i still get the normal ammo points for selling ammo boxes in my fob's.

75 ammo for yellow ammo boxes and 100 for the grey ones.

Maybe someone can help. :)

Hi,

I have two problems with liberation and hope someone can help me.

I am running liberation on a stock Arma 3 server with one headless client.

My first problem is that after some time the AI does not spawn anymore in some red locations.

You can walk in a enemy city and the bar on the right turns completely blue.

But nothing happens.

The second problem is that i have turned ResourcesMultiplier to 3 in my startup parameters, but i still get the normal ammo points for selling ammo boxes in my fob's.

Maybe someone can help. :)

I thought thr resources multiplied when they were rewarded.

Theres still SOMETHING in the town?

Only thing I can say about AI mods is, test for yourself and see the performance. As noted in Libi Description here; 

During my testing, I experienced major FPS loss and performance degrade with ASR_AI on and than try Pooters ASR_AI Edits, and both same. Taking AI mod off, and server was a stable 40-50 FPS with things going on. With AI and fighting, it was 20-30. 

We need the ability to initiate vcom with some "call" protocol. Instead of "execVM".  FPS drops are too much.  esp big map.  (Im querried about this on VCOM forum.) Lotsa guys having some troubles there with init.

ZBUG ai   if aggressive  are still pretty smart.

If I understood the System correctly, the multiplier doesn't change the amount of ammo per box, but the spawn rate (about 1 per 80 min unchanged...)

so, how often do those boxes spawn?

Just wanted to open this by saying i seriously am in love with this version of CTI. Looks clean and polished and works like a treat.

I have a single problem. I am working on getting this set up so i can use it as my go to singleplayer experience however i have run into a problem.

The issue is with high command and its interaction with this mission and the scripts that are running.

Here is a quick video explaining the issue/bug https://youtu.be/CUPLQy3Qtx0

As explained in the video there is something that is activating every few seconds that is making it a real chore to manage squads in high command.

Now i have tested this in a fresh vanilla version of this mission and a few other ones modified by myself and other people and it happens in all of them.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the permanence sync script but this is just speculation on my part.

If there is nothing that can be done about this issue that is fair enough, however if you can think of a fix for it and let me know  i would be forever thankful.

Cheers mate and keep rocking hard doing what you are doing. Impressive work :)

• Like 1

hellos, I allow myself to come here because I meet some problems

The prisoners do not want to respond, we place them in a fob, we release them, but it handcuffs automatically: s

hellos, I allow myself to come here because I meet some problems

The prisoners do not want to respond, we place them in a fob, we release them, but it handcuffs automatically: s

I saw this , seems not all but some.. If u are team member but did not capture and the one that capture crash or respawn.. the prisoner  default handcuff at FOB.

okey its bug with some, others it works, I have another problem when I want to change some parameters ca does not work, the style night speed, length of day, number of FOB, dificult, IA spawn% ...