zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

Hey all, Trying to port RHS mod on Liberation, may i know should i edit only arsenal.sqf ( know that it`s not necessasrly) and classnames_extenstions to add everything what i need to map ? any corrections in mission.sqm ? for example, class addons and addonsauto( i mean add something connected to rhs in that). thanks

( For exampe it says for me : Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhs_c_troops, when i`m changing the type of players to the RHS units. )

P.s I have an idea, to force lock saves in arsenal with vanilia stuff, is it possible ? I can add items to the blacklist, it will be works ?

Hey all, Trying to port RHS mod on Liberation, may i know should i edit only arsenal.sqf ( know that it`s not necessasrly) and classnames_extenstions to add everything what i need to map ? any corrections in mission.sqm ? for example, class addons and addonsauto( i mean add something connected to rhs in that). thanks

( For exampe it says for me : Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhs_c_troops, when i`m changing the type of players to the RHS units. )

P.s I have an idea, to force lock saves in arsenal with vanilia stuff, is it possible ? I can add items to the blacklist, it will be works ?

You have to modify the classnames_extensions file for most of it. You have to modify too the missions.sqm if you want to change the main base assets, vehicles and player's slots roles.

Arsenal blacklisting is for backpacks only.

File arsenal.sqf is for whitelisting, by default it's empty which means all weapons and gear are available. If you want RHS gear only, then you would have to manually add each weapon and equipment to the corresponding array.

I was try to port Liberation to RHS, but i run into a problem, i was setup the classname_extensions.sqf but it won't use the new Vehicles at all, and personally i can't find the error, maybe some one can see a mistake i was made maybe:

http://hastebin.com/aguyumupuv.md

that's the whole classname_extenstions.sqf i was create for my RHS Port.

Hey z! Just want to give a cheers for the mission, has provided me and the mates some great freaking fun lately! Really put some life back in ArmA for me! 

Few questions and things I noted as a old mission designer and edited my own version of your Lib for our server.

- Looking through, I couldn't really see / find a script for clean up, is one in Lib? (EX: Cleaning dead bodies & wrecks to clear up low FPS / Performance). I noted there is now corpseManagerMode via https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext#corpseManagerModeI see not in use nor a script for Lib. Be okay with adding one/suggestions?

- I noted by default, and may seem 'meh' to some, but even the most default of M113s and Hummers were not in Build menu by default, but added by me via classname_extension. Just something I think maybe should be by default in there, as if running RHS, you do want those kind of vehicles more ;) Least IMHO.

- I noted the CH Huron that comes in DLC is the chopper you picked for that default one at Base. Any reason of choosing the DLC one over Ghost Hawk or even if RHS detected, the RHS CH? As some players not having DLC are kinda locked out...Noted this with friends.

- Any chance of a upgrade AI placer? I noted building a fob is sorta, well, awesome, but also frustrating setting up a defense. As turret cannot say be placed on a roof or 2nd floor of a tower. Very limiting for actual defense unless tanks are positioned or sand bags are used. Im not sure of a fix for this, but just a thought. 

- When you define 50% for AI for Local Server, how much AI is this really? We are a 3-4 man group looking for a good balance of AI and skill level. So far even Easy seems sadly, almost laser accuracy. We are still tweaking that and Game Options difficulty, and possibly 1.58 bugs of AI. 

- Is it okay to upload edited versions to the Wiki for others to download? I noticed a few were there. I have a Kunduz Edit of straight copy n paste with RHS, and your 'recommended' mods that I could offer, fully working, and a Chernarus. Course all credit given to you. And 100% cheers and beer to who created that Port Tutorial on the Wiki ;) 

Cheers and thanks again!

I was try to port Liberation to RHS, but i run into a problem, i was setup the classname_extensions.sqf but it won't use the new Vehicles at all, and personally i can't find the error, maybe some one can see a mistake i was made maybe:

http://hastebin.com/aguyumupuv.md

that's the whole classname_extenstions.sqf i was create for my RHS Port.

How are you running the mission? Singleplayer, Hosting, Dedicated Server?

The Server runs on a nativ Dedicated Server with the Arma 3 Dedicated Server Package

The Server runs on a nativ Dedicated Server with the Arma 3 Dedicated Server Package

Does server also runs RHS? Both client and server have to run it.

For sure, RHS is fully loaded both on Server and Client, mission is packed as PBO. Limited Arsenal should work by the way, where i only have added the US-Armed Forces Assets.

Edit:

It should lock like, that Liberation just ignore the whole classnames_extnesions.sqf file. It don't use any ot the Assets i was add in this FIle.

For sure, RHS is fully loaded both on Server and Client, mission is packed as PBO. Limited Arsenal should work by the way, where i only have added the US-Armed Forces Assets.

Check static_vehicles_extension array, there's an issue with one of the classnames.

Ok thanks for your help, i found the problem, i was missing a ";" at one line, that should lead to this error.

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm trying to make liberation work with RHS and can't find answer where sort of cfg file which should I change to replace vanilla units in buy menu and remove them from enemies. I've found actual script few pages ago, but have no idea what I should replace with it. I'm using ingame server hosting, not dedicated. Nevermind, found that I should de-pbo mission file.

Also to note, I had a friend suggest a Ultranatioanlist units vs RU RHS ( Green vs Red ) by friend, so far as is well, all menus replaced, units spawned, etc etc.

But I am running into only issue now of "Elite Vehicles" , no matter the Edit name in Classnames_Extensions for Elite Vehicles, the new ones show up, but get mixed with default, BLUFOR Units (M4, UGV, Etc etc). Looking in Scripts/Shared/Classnames I see nothing listed for BLUFOR units. Where are these units being called from, so I can replace them / delete with RHS Ultranationalist units? http://hastebin.com/unakemotux.md*Note minus some displacement and extra spaces /allignment showing there, all is correct on my end before copy n paste*

Any other unexpected errors I may run into later via using Independent vs OPFOR units?

Besides that, all my ports gone great so far on other maps and unit conversions! 

Cheers!

Looking in Scripts/Shared/Classnames I see nothing listed for BLUFOR units.

Cheers!

Take a look at like 183:

"if ( isNil "elite_vehicles_extension" ) then"

Delete those units. And remember, for the elite vehicles to properly show up in the map, you must restart the mission.

Does anyone have a CUP Version ?

Take a look at like 183:

"if ( isNil "elite_vehicles_extension" ) then"

Delete those units. And remember, for the elite vehicles to properly show up in the map, you must restart the mission.

Oh crap, I did look there last night, but 2am and not scrolling the scroll bar to the right............sigh....... ;( I see the problem now. 

Just shows don't edit on no sleep ;)

Thanks!

Shoot, i say throw up those editted versions and let some of the arma 3 universe enjoy what you have added and changed, umm "PRETTY PLEASE" :D

Hmm, not quite yet. Least for the UA vs RU version I am running into another issue, I seem to run into a snag of not being able to hook containers with any Mi8 heli. Checking classnames and scripts and folders, I have yet to find a fix. Once again I am on a snag, and this seems to be the last snag. After this all else is checked and double checked. But for some reason I cannot get Mi helis to use hook for FOB Containers. I see nothing that defines certain helis to work with it. Using a BLUFOR Heli or RHS USF heli works just fine, but any other faction and no. 

- Looking through, I couldn't really see / find a script for clean up, is one in Lib? (EX: Cleaning dead bodies & wrecks to clear up low FPS / Performance). I noted there is now corpseManagerMode via https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext#corpseManagerModeI see not in use nor a script for Lib. Be okay with adding one/suggestions?

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\server\game\clean.sqf

Hmm, not quite yet. Least for the UA vs RU version I am running into another issue, I seem to run into a snag of not being able to hook containers with any Mi8 heli. Checking classnames and scripts and folders, I have yet to find a fix. Once again I am on a snag, and this seems to be the last snag. After this all else is checked and double checked. But for some reason I cannot get Mi helis to use hook for FOB Containers. I see nothing that defines certain helis to work with it. Using a BLUFOR Heli or RHS USF heli works just fine, but any other faction and no. 

Liberation sets custom reduced mass for the FOB container to 3000kg, so Ghosthawk can lift it too. It seems that the Mi-8 is not able to lift objects heavier than 2700kg. Below are file locations which set custom mass for the FOB container.

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\client\actions\do_repackage_fob.sqf - Line 35

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\client\build\do_build.sqf - Line 251

greuh_liberation.Altis\scripts\server\base\startgame.sqf - Line 47

faced with problem, that ppl can load their saves in arsenal with vanilia gear, any way to lock it ? So force them to load only RHS stuff.

faced with problem, that ppl can load their saves in arsenal with vanilia gear, any way to lock it ? So force them to load only RHS stuff.

Yes, by opening arsenal.sqf and adding RHS weapons and gear to it.

Yes, by opening arsenal.sqf and adding RHS weapons and gear to it.

I`m done with that, but, uh, i mean if`ll press load in arsenal - i can choose saves with vanilia stuff ( Titans, Links and etc. ) if they are alredy saved., although I can`t choose them in the list.

I`m done with that, but, uh, i mean if`ll press load in arsenal - i can choose saves with vanilia stuff ( Titans, Links and etc. ) if they are alredy saved., although I can`t choose them in the list.

As far as I know, loadouts from the arsenal interface become greyed out (not loadable) if at least one item or weapon is not loaded into the arsenal itself.

As far as I know, loadouts from the arsenal interface become greyed out (not loadable) if at least one item or weapon is not loaded into the arsenal itself.

True man, thanks, seems now i should cut preload menu with loading saves  (greuh interface), and immediately load arsenal on wheel "arsenal" action.

P.s I can share arsenal.sqf and classnames_extensions.sqf edited to the RHS ( AFRF ver. ), if anybody need it. ;)

• Like 2

True man, thanks, seems now i should cut preload menu with loading saves  (greuh interface), and immediately load arsenal on wheel "arsenal" action.

P.s I can share arsenal.sqf and classnames_extensions.sqf edited to the RHS ( AFRF ver. ), if anybody need it. ;)

I'd be happy to have!!!

• Like 1