zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

It means that there's already defined RscTitles in the mission. 

greuh_liberation.Altis > ui > liberation_titles.hpp

Any ways to combine it ? tried just to add piece of code to there liberation_titles.hpp. 

but i got another error.

Understood.Thx

Now: where to write some script to initializate another wounding system, quote from davidoss,

Anyway if you recruit an AI for eg medic you need to run code on his init:

[_unit] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers (TCB_AIS_PATH+"init_ais.sqf");

where _unit is defined as that unit.

(Wanna found a script for the spawn units i recruit in mission, to edit it)

Any ways to combine it ? tried just to add piece of code to there liberation_titles.hpp. 

but i got another error

Then try including the AIS hpp file rather then combining it. See below.

liberation_titles.hpp

class RscTitles
{
#include "ais_injury\dialogs\rscTitlesAIS.hpp"
   class intro1
   {
      name = "intro1";
      duration = 4;
      idd = -1;
      movingEnable = false;
      controls[]=
      {

You said usually, so not always? Are you sure that those captured sectors are not defined as "military" sectors (see if those markers are "military" tagged)?

Jupp, usually because of the random number being added (it varies between abaout 70-100 i would think).

As far as I understood, the "military tag" is the Marker itself (one for bigtown/capture...) with their corresponding names.

I didn't get to "liberate" a military sector without having passive income disabled, am going to do that and see what happens.

Thanks for the answer!

What are the things that seems abnormal to you while using ASR? Not that I have examined it at the detail, but I have noticed obvious behaviours like machingunners using supression while in cover.

From what I've noticed personally, there are two types of behaviors that the ai tend to do. One is a waypoint problem, the ai tend to send one unit to go A.W.O.L across the map while his squad holds position and refuses to move until his return, Which doesn't happen.

I've also noticed that because there is a ai difficulty setting, the ai combat behavior is tweaked slightly. However, this only effects there aim, I would prefer that what ever ai mod we use (Asr, GL5,ect) override the aiming values of enemy and friendly units, rather than the game it's self.

Sometimes we encounter militia men that guard the towns who initially don't have any weapons. After decimizing the enemy forces to the degree that the rest surrenders, those unarmed militia men become hostages. Did anyone else notice this?

Try this. Open GREUH > Scripts > GREUH_revive_camera.sqf, find and comment the code below:

/*_dialog = createDialog "blackscreen";
0 fadesound 0;

[] spawn {
sleep 3.5;
3 fadesound 1;
titleText [ "" ,"BLACK IN",3];
};*/

Thanks a lot, this is exactly what i was looking for!

Regards

Rizla

I really really like this Liberation Mission! But i've been running into Problems making this Mission compatible to the ACE3 medic System.

1. Is it even possible? I mean, when you die in the Liberation Mission you get wounded and Need to be revived by a mate with a first aid kit. In ace3, there are no first aid kits.

2. Can you somehow remove the revive thing and make it fully ACE3 compatible? (wounded Body parts, unconscious, etc.), i.e. is it just removing the revive script, then including the ACE3 modules via Editor and voila, you ve got the ACE3 medic System?

3. Can you replace the required object to revive someone? For example, to any other object like a ACE3 Bandage or even a Banana ? ;)

I really really like this Liberation Mission! But i've been running into Problems making this Mission compatible to the ACE3 medic System.

1. Is it even possible? I mean, when you die in the Liberation Mission you get wounded and Need to be revived by a mate with a first aid kit. In ace3, there are no first aid kits.

2. Can you somehow remove the revive thing and make it fully ACE3 compatible? (wounded Body parts, unconscious, etc.)

3. Can you replace the required object to revive someone? For example, to any other object like a ACE3 Bandage or even a Banana ? ;)

You have a mission parameter when loading the mission that allows you to disable the revive mission.

Regarding point 3, yes, it is possible to substitute the object (I used ACE personal aid kit) used to revive. But it doesn't work well mixing the revive and the ace medical system. Sometimes, when you are critical wounded (so much that you die), when you are revived you are not 100% healed, regarding ACE medical system. You get lame and cannot run, and ACE cannot heal it. So being revived and not being able to run defeats the purpose of it.

So my advice is to disable the revive system in the mission parameters, and just use the ace medical system as usual. Or use the revive system, but disable the ace medical system, which is a worst option IMHO (and my community's).

• Like 1

2. Can you somehow remove the revive thing and make it fully ACE3 compatible? (wounded Body parts, unconscious, etc.), i.e. is it just removing the revive script, then including the ACE3 modules via Editor and voila, you ve got the ACE3 medic System?

Disable FAR Revive in the mission parameters.

Hi guys, I would like to share with you an RHS modification I made. In this case, we are the Russians and the opforces are American.

It is a VERY modified classname file, I have changed a lot of things in the mission. Very funny and original to play. You can just try it in your current Liberation savegame, and if you don't like it, just revert to the usual mission file you play. Just open the PBO and substitute this file.

Give it a try.

http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/5i3oi5so/file.html

• Like 2

You have a mission parameter when loading the mission that allows you to disable the revive mission.

Regarding point 3, yes, it is possible to substitute the object (I used ACE personal aid kit) used to revive. But it doesn't work well mixing the revive and the ace medical system. Sometimes, when you are critical wounded (so much that you die), when you are revived you are not 100% healed, regarding ACE medical system. You get lame and cannot run, and ACE cannot heal it. So being revived and not being able to run defeats the purpose of it.

So my advice is to disable the revive system in the mission parameters, and just use the ace medical system as usual. Or use the revive system, but disable the ace medical system, which is a worst option IMHO (and my community's).

Alright, thanks for the answer.

Iam currently running this Mission on a dedicated Server using TADST.

1. Do i Need to go into the Mission files and edit it there, or can i put it somewhere into the starting Parameters?

2. Is the safegame gone after the changes?

1. Do i Need to go into the Mission files and edit it there, or can i put it somewhere into the starting Parameters?

1-You can just set it up in the mission parameters when loading the mission. Or you can edit the mission so it becomes the default option.

2-No.

• Like 1

Disable FAR Revive in the mission parameters.

:lol:  The BestWay is to use the aceserver cfg )optional) in a new @aceserver mod folder with a user cfg in your main game usercfg  file as well. (put one in the @ aceserver folder too"subfolder"). then get the params u want from ace in the sp editor, and copy(export these to the user cfg.  Then in tadst set up server mod = @aceserver. Then u don't edit mission files, Then disable revive in Liberation mission parameters.  :lol:

I think they fixed this "broken leg" bug. But ACE Medical System consists of two types, Basic and Advanced. I'm sure that Basic doesn't have such issues, so it's not a worst option.

:lol:  The BestWay is to use the aceserver cfg )optional) in a new @aceserver mod folder with a user cfg in your main game usercfg  file as well. (put one in the @ aceserver folder too"subfolder"). then get the params u want from ace in the sp editor, and copy(export these to the user cfg.  Then in tadst set up server mod = @aceserver. Then u don't edit mission files, Then disable revive in Liberation mission parameters.  :lol:

Best way for you, maybe. I find it faster and simple to just unpack the mission, open it with the editor, place and customize the modules, save it, pack it, load it. To casual users these configs, config exports, config folders, server pbos look more complicated than the way I use, the way many use.

i couldn't get the parameters to work for my dedicated. even with the wiki commands... iam probably too dumb for it.

i've unpacked the mission, deactivated the revive script (like in the wiki explained), loaded the mission into the editor, put all my ACE3 modules inside (ie advanced medic system and lots more) and started up the server with the new .pbo.

worked like a charm! thanks for the help.

awesome mission, but sometimes a tad too easy :)

awesome mission, but sometimes a tad too easy :)

I agree with you. But that's why you have got two different difficulty settings to spice things up a bit.

Hi Guys,

I'm still trying to get this mission running with VCOM_AI on our dedicated server. 

But some things seem to go wrong. Somehow the enemies have an abnormally bad aim and the rpt is throwing up some weird errors.

Maybe someone has an idea how to fix it? 

Here's the link to the VCOM_AI thread where I've posted details and rpt log snippets:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/166374-vcom-ai-v20-ai-overhaul/?p=3011948

Hi all,

What's happend ????

since last BIS update 1.58, on my public server I lost all the progression, all historic files, We must restart at the begining....

Mission is hosted by nitrado, someone could help me to restore the last arma3.vars.Arma3profile ?

I must add, the only thing I did before the last update is I changed the server hostname in server configfile. Is this point can have an impact on my problem ???

please help 

thanks

Hello everyone! I have made a GitHub repo featuring my version of Liberation with ACE and RHS integrated if anyone was having trouble getting it to work. This is a full OPFOR Vehicle and Soldier replacement with RHS units.

I'm not ready to release the full pbo quite yet I'm making sure everything is working as it needs to. Though if you use this you will need to make your own ACE config in the editor (Unless you like my settings and it shouldn't take 10 minutes).

https://github.com/majorwolf/Arma3-Liberation-ACE-RHS

Currently up to date with Zbug's repo!

Any feedback would be great :)

There seems to be an issue with the "opfor infantry killed" stats, though

Edied this code to classnames_extension, it works perfectly, but when i`m spawning AI, they start to shoot each other. Have no ideas, how to fix it.

infantry_units_overwrite = true;
infantry_units_extension = [
["rhs_msv_machinegunner",3,0,0],
["rhs_msv_machinegunner_assistant",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_strelok_rpg_assist",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_at",3,0,0],
["rhs_msv_efreitor",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_crew_commander",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_driver",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_driver_armored",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_aa",3,0,0],
["rhs_msv_rifleman",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_grenadier",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_LAT",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_RShG2",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_arifleman",3,0,0],
["rhs_msv_grenadier_rpg",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_engineer",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_medic",2,0,0],
["rhs_msv_officer",5,0,0],
["rhs_msv_officer_armored",5,0,0],
["rhs_msv_sergeant",4,0,0],
["rhs_msv_junior_sergeant",3,0,0],
["rhs_msv_marksman",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_crew",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_armoredcrew",1,0,0],
["rhs_msv_combatcrew",1,0,0]

];

Seems got the problem, so russian infantry - OPFOR.

How do you get the RHS mods and Leights Opfor Pack to work with the mission, there is no setting within the parameters to select these mods???

Hello everyone! I have made a GitHub repo featuring my version of Liberation with ACE and RHS integrated if anyone was having trouble getting it to work. This is a full OPFOR Vehicle and Soldier replacement with RHS units.

I'm not ready to release the full pbo quite yet I'm making sure everything is working as it needs to. Though if you use this you will need to make your own ACE config in the editor (Unless you like my settings and it shouldn't take 10 minutes).

https://github.com/majorwolf/Arma3-Liberation-ACE-RHS

Currently up to date with Zbug's repo!

Any feedback would be great :)

How do i get this to work???