zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

THKS A LOT ZBUG

I ll check this, but I m sure that commander is not linked to zeus (maybe link erase )

I ll change this and come back to you

As each time, thank you for your quick answer (merci ! et bravo!)

You can change the composition of the premade squads in classnames_extension.sqf, they're called blufor_squad_inf, blufor_squad_at and so on

Adding new pre-mades squads to the build menu can't be handled with sqf alone, as it requires to localize the name of those squads (can't extract that from the config)

Yes I know you're suppose to add units to the classnames_extension.sqf, what I meant was what line of code do I enter in the line of config? For instance I've done this line of code ( "Classname" ) and this ( ["className",1,0,0] ) . Both have not worked, the units do not appear in zeus or the build menu, I am currently stuck on how to fix the issue. 

As a follow up question I would also like to ask if there is a way to un restrict zeus in this mod. The reason I would like to do this is to have compatability with the Zeus Ares mod for better handling with the ai.

Thanks in advance

Dude Ride.

Hi,

is it possible to set a default loadout somewhere for each player class (engineer, medic, etc.) that the player will equip when you do not choose any saved arsenal loadout prior to spawning? I've already looked through the scripts but could not really find it.

Hello again. Is somebody has already install ASR AI mod ? Tried, but nothing happends. But seems it`s installed. :c Should i edit something ? Or does it fit at all, or no chance to do it ? But want to try new experience. I just download it, and put it in my server folder.

Hello,

Regarding my problem with Zeus, It works but only after dead one time. I must reappear, I can t connect to it when My player spawn for the first time.

Hello again. Is somebody has already install ASR AI mod ? Tried, but nothing happends. But seems it`s installed. :c Should i edit something ? Or does it fit at all, or no chance to do it ? But want to try new experience. I just download it, and put it in my server folder.

The server needs to have ASR AI enabled like a mod, and also CBA_A3.  

If you go to the mods & addons section of this link it'll show you how to enable mods on a server.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139003-tutorial-how-to-run-arma3-on-a-dedicated-server/

Here's the link for CBA_A3

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/168277-cba-community-base-addons-arma-3/

The server needs to have ASR AI enabled like a mod, and also CBA_A3.  

If you go to the mods & addons section of this link it'll show you how to enable mods on a server.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139003-tutorial-how-to-run-arma3-on-a-dedicated-server/

Here's the link for CBA_A3

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/168277-cba-community-base-addons-arma-3/

Yeah, i`m own my dedicated server, activated, hosted with TADST. But actually, didn`t noticed any changes. So, it`s ok, because liberation has own ai system, or i can check, is that mod working propertly? RPT or smth ?

I think liberation should work with asr ai. I've just tested it yesterday with vcom ai directly via script that I added to the modified pbo and it definitely worked. Got flanked and rushed while longer in a house. So if vcom works, I suppose asr ai should as well. Did you try it via script or addon?

Of course Liberation works with ASR_AI.  In fact I also use Raptoer's version too and that is also fine.

Just download ASR and load it as you'd do with any other addon. Load it both on the server and the clients.

Don't expect nothing "to happen", as it will just change the combat behaviuour of the AI.

Of course Liberation works with ASR_AI.  In fact I also use Raptoer's version too and that is also fine.

So do you prefer Pooter's version?

Why?

Yeah, i`m own my dedicated server, activated, hosted with TADST. But actually, didn`t noticed any changes. So, it`s ok, because liberation has own ai system, or i can check, is that mod working propertly? RPT or smth ?

If you load up ARMA 3, go to the server browser, when you look at your server it'll will show the loaded mods in the bottom right corner of the screen.

If the mod is in the list it's enabled on the server.  If it's not in the list, it's not enabled on the server.  A red dot next to a mod means it's enabled on the server but not on your computer (ignore the DLC red dots, they always do that for me).  A green dot means its loaded on your computer.

Here's an example.

http://imgur.com/G9tt2KV

Hi,

I've searched a bit for this but maybe i'm looking in the wrong place. Can anybody tell me how to disable the black "You are wounded" screen that pops up when you've been shot. I'm not sure if that is part of the vanilla Liberation or the Farooq revive, but i'd really like to have it disabled?

Thanks a lot.

Rizla

Hi,

I've searched a bit for this but maybe i'm looking in the wrong place. Can anybody tell me how to disable the black "You are wounded" screen that pops up when you've been shot. I'm not sure if that is part of the vanilla Liberation or the Farooq revive, but i'd really like to have it disabled?

Thanks a lot.

Rizla

U got it,  disable revive in missions parameters.

Hallo

Is it possible that you create the Liberation Mission with the mod ACE 3.5.1

Mine works just fine with usung the optional ace_server.pbo. Plus a user config.(included ace 3.5.1). This way u don't have to modify mission just change settings in your server cfg.

hoi,
I've been trying to port this great mission to Takistan and Chernarus with a CUP and RHS "total conversion".
So far nearly everything seems to be working like a charm, just the passive Income Option is geiving me some headache. I tried porting via 2d and 3d Editor, both with Problems of their own, but no matter what i do, the passive Income seems to be activated for all sectors (tested with capture, factory and tower) instead of just military ones. To clarify: capturing a town (capture point) usually results in about 90 Ammo being added...

Switching to active Income resulted in the expected behaviour (at least 'till now), Ammoboxes are not spawend in "capture" Sectors.

I'm going to do some more testing to isolate the Problem, but wanted to ask if some of the other people porting ran into a similar problem or if someone got an idea for a solution!

Thanks in advance!

Tried to install A3 wounding systemhttps://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161291-a3-wounding-system/page-16, so i off far revive, then put into mission new files and corrected init.sqf and description.ext, when i`m trying to connect - an error appeaps , and server closing 

It says file mpmissions\c_cur_mp.altis\description.ext, line 42: .rsc:

member already defined. ( About this class name )
class RscTitles {
#include "ais_injury\dialogs\rscTitlesAIS.hpp"
};

Any ideas , can i fix it ? Thx.

p.s sorry for my mad eng, i know, really bad :(

Hi, 

I have just tried to add the script version of vcom ai to your mission.

One thing happened: The Captured enemy troops could not be commanded after capturing them.

In the vcom ai description it reads: this setVariable ["NOAI",1,false]; - This will turn off the VCOM AI on the given unit

So i suppose I should add this line to the prisonner_ai.sqf file in server\ai folder of your mission.

Do you think it should work like this (see last line):

if ( ( random 100 ) > GRLIB_surrender_chance ) exitWith {};

params [ "_unit" ];

if ( (_unit isKindOf "Man") && ( alive _unit ) && (side group _unit == EAST) ) then {

if ( vehicle _unit != _unit ) then { deleteVehicle _unit };

sleep (random 5);

if ( alive _unit ) then {

removeAllWeapons _unit;
		removeHeadgear _unit;
		removeBackpack _unit;
		removeVest _unit;
		_unit unassignItem "NVGoggles_OPFOR";
		_unit removeItem "NVGoggles_OPFOR";
		_unit unassignItem "NVGoggles_INDEP";
		_unit removeItem "NVGoggles_INDEP";
		_unit setUnitPos "UP";
		sleep 1;
		_unit disableAI "ANIM";
		_unit disableAI "MOVE";
		_unit playmove "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon" ;
		sleep 2;
		_unit setCaptive true;

waitUntil { sleep 1;
			!alive _unit || side group _unit == WEST

};

if ( alive _unit ) then {
			_unit enableAI "ANIM";
			_unit enableAI "MOVE";
			sleep 1;
			[ [ _unit ], "remote_call_prisonner", _unit ] call bis_fnc_mp;
			_unit setVariable ["NOAI",1,false];
		};
	};
};

U got it,  disable revive in missions parameters.

Hi,

I want to have revive enabled, but just to lose the black screen that comes before i see the 'birdseye view' of my fallen soldier. As it is now, i get shot, see a black screen saying 'You Are Wounded' then 3 seconds later it cuts to the birdseye view of my soldier. Can i maybe add a Black In effect instead? Also, it sometimes feels like i don't get shot before i see the black screen, is there a way to delay it showing so i feel the bullet before it shows?

Regards

Rizla

Hi I have recently been rescripting you're mission to fit the needs of my community, I am curious though about this one issue. We have been unhappy with the performance of our ai, so we installed some ai mods on are server: Asr_ai, GL5. We noticed that the mods had little change, or did not act as they normally do when not played with Liberation.

So to investigate, I opened the liberation folder and found that liberation does have it's own ai skill scripts in the mission. I am curious if this can be deleted to allow optimal performance for our ai mods, or is there another way around this issue?

Any reply is helpful Thank you in advance.

Dude Ride

hoi,

I've been trying to port this great mission to Takistan and Chernarus with a CUP and RHS "total conversion".

So far nearly everything seems to be working like a charm, just the passive Income Option is geiving me some headache. I tried porting via 2d and 3d Editor, both with Problems of their own, but no matter what i do, the passive Income seems to be activated for all sectors (tested with capture, factory and tower) instead of just military ones. To clarify: capturing a town (capture point) usually results in about 90 Ammo being added...

Switching to active Income resulted in the expected behaviour (at least 'till now), Ammoboxes are not spawend in "capture" Sectors.

I'm going to do some more testing to isolate the Problem, but wanted to ask if some of the other people porting ran into a similar problem or if someone got an idea for a solution!

Thanks in advance!

You said usually, so not always? Are you sure that those captured sectors are not defined as "military" sectors (see if those markers are "military" tagged)?

Tried to install A3 wounding systemhttps://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161291-a3-wounding-system/page-16, so i off far revive, then put into mission new files and corrected init.sqf and description.ext, when i`m trying to connect - an error appeaps , and server closing 

It says file mpmissions\c_cur_mp.altis\description.ext, line 42: .rsc:

member already defined. ( About this class name )

class RscTitles {
#include "ais_injury\dialogs\rscTitlesAIS.hpp"
};
Any ideas , can i fix it ? Thx.

p.s sorry for my mad eng, i know, really bad :(

It means that there's already defined RscTitles in the mission. 

greuh_liberation.Altis > ui > liberation_titles.hpp

Hi,

I want to have revive enabled, but just to lose the black screen that comes before i see the 'birdseye view' of my fallen soldier. As it is now, i get shot, see a black screen saying 'You Are Wounded' then 3 seconds later it cuts to the birdseye view of my soldier. Can i maybe add a Black In effect instead? Also, it sometimes feels like i don't get shot before i see the black screen, is there a way to delay it showing so i feel the bullet before it shows?

Regards

Rizla

Try this. Open GREUH > Scripts > GREUH_revive_camera.sqf, find and comment the code below:

/*_dialog = createDialog "blackscreen";
0 fadesound 0;

[] spawn {
sleep 3.5;
3 fadesound 1;
titleText [ "" ,"BLACK IN",3];
};*/
  • Like 2

Hi I have recently been rescripting you're mission to fit the needs of my community, I am curious though about this one issue. We have been unhappy with the performance of our ai, so we installed some ai mods on are server: Asr_ai, GL5. We noticed that the mods had little change, or did not act as they normally do when not played with Liberation.

So to investigate, I opened the liberation folder and found that liberation does have it's own ai skill scripts in the mission. I am curious if this can be deleted to allow optimal performance for our ai mods, or is there another way around this issue?

Any reply is helpful Thank you in advance.

Dude Ride

What are the things that seems abnormal to you while using ASR? Not that I have examined it at the detail, but I have noticed obvious behaviours like machingunners using supression while in cover.