zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

v0.923 is out

Changelog:

• Hostile reinforcements may now include paratroopers if the alert level is high enough.
  • Various tweaks regarding difficulty and especially battlegroups spawning rules, random attacks may be more frequent now.
  • Fixed the bug where the map markers of dead players, dead vehicles and discarded parachutes wouldn't be removed as expected.

Savegame compatible, feel free to revert to v0.921 if the new version isn't working as expected.

• Like 2

startgame.sqf, line 25, put the value you want into _spawnplace

Perfect worked great! Thanks

Will check out the new version soon! Very pleased with this mod, Zbug.

I do have two questions that haven't been answered yet, though.

1. How do I go about setting up artillery and CAS? If they aren't functions of the mod, how could I go about adding them manually?

2. what the heck is the Bobcat supposed to do??

:ph34r:   I cannot for the life of me  find the HALO default settings.  :ph34r:       SomeBody tell me where they are.     :)

:ph34r:   I cannot for the life of me  find the HALO default settings.  :ph34r:       SomeBody tell me where they are.     :)

NM I got it..

Certainly,   " gameplay_constants.sqf".  B)

However I must whine some..  .922 had a nice deploy ropes, shorten height,   HOOK etc  for a few vehicles,   AND Now it is not appearing..(no option for it anymore).

This is  A threatening situation..... :ph34r:

Certainly,   " gameplay_constants.sqf".  B)

However I must whine some..  .922 had a nice deploy ropes, shorten height,   HOOK etc  for a few vehicles,   AND Now it is not appearing..(no option for it anymore).

This is  A threatening situation..... :ph34r:

And I see Search and Rescue secondary mission in the game files..  It isn't available in - game ..?  why?

Has anyone had issues using "Halo Jump" where if there is any wind that when you land your speed will go to like -30 and then you die?

We are running this on a dedicated server with server fps around 47, and not showing any network issues causing any lag.

Thanks for any help related too this.

Has anyone had issues using "Halo Jump" where if there is any wind that when you land your speed will go to like -30 and then you die?

We are running this on a dedicated server with server fps around 47, and not showing any network issues causing any lag.

Thanks for any help related too this.

I noticed this happened a lot more when we were playing on a custom terrain than on Altis, I suspect it just had more violent winds by default.  I never gathered any data myself, I just threw smoke grenades after failing halo jumps and noticed it was blowy.

If you're logged in as admin on the server, press escape and in the debug console box type

hint format ["%1",wind];

Then hit local exec. When you leave the menu a hint showing the current wind speed will pop up so you can gather data on if it's windspeed or not.

To change windspeed press esc, and in the debug console box type

setWind [2, 2, false];

then hit server exec. It'll take a little while to change clientside but it should work.  The false at the end of the command lets the server change the wind over time naturally, if you change that to true it'll keep those wind values until the server restarts.

edit:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/wind

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setWind

2nd edit: if you want a bit of fun, try setWind [100, 100, true];.  I opened my parachute at about 200m, ended up going 500kmph by the time I hit the ground several kms away. :)

Is it somewhere possible to change the default mission parameters? Or are they also saved in the savegame and are the same after restarting the mission?

Hier in die Server.cfg:

class Missions
{
   class Liberation
   {
      template="greuh_liberation.Altis"; 
      difficulty="regular"; 
			class Params
			{
					// a couple of example Liberation mission settings:

Unitcap=1;			// Einheitenbegrenzung {0.5=50%,0.75=75%,1=100%,1.25=120%,1.5=150%,2=200%}
					Difficulty=1.25;		// Schwierigkeit  { 0.5=Tourist, 0.75=Einfach, 1=Normal, 1.25=Moderat, 1.5=Schwer, 2=Sehr Schwer, 4=Extrem, 10=GOTT }
					Aggressivity=4;			// Agrisivitet  {0.25,0.5,1,2,4}
					AdaptToPlayercount=1;		// Feindpräsenz passt sich der Spielerzahl an {1=JA,0=Nein}
					DayDuration=12;			// Länge eines Tages { 48, 24, 16, 12, 9.6, 8, 6.8, 6, 4.8, 4, 3, 2.4, 2, 1.6, 1, 0.66, 0.5, 0.375, 0.25, 0.1875, 0.125, 0.11 };
					ShorterNights=0;		// Schnele nacht {1=JA,0=Nein}
					Weather=2;			// Wetter  { 1= Nur Sonne,2=Randem ohne regen,3=Randam }
					ResourcesMultiplier=0.25;	// Ressourcenmultiplikator { 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50 }
					Fatigue=0;			// Reduziert - 4-mal mehr Ausdauer  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					Revive=1;			// FAR Revive (Wiederbelebungen) { 3=Jeder mit einem Verbandskasten, 2=Jeder  mit einem Erste-Hilfe-Kasten, 1=Nur Sanitäter, 0=Kein Widerbeleben } /
					Civilians=0.5;			// Civilisten {0,0.5,1,2}
					TeamkillPenalty=1;		// Strafe für das Töten von Verbündeten {1=JA,0=Nein}
					PassiveIncome=1;		// Ersetzt Munitionskisten durch passives Einkommen {1=JA,0=Nein}
					AmmoBounties=0;			// Munition Bounties  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					HaloJump=10;			// HALO-Sprung {1=JA immer,5=min,10=min,15=min,20=min,30=min,0=AUS}
					BluforDefenders=1;		// Auto Blufor verteiligen {1=JA,0=Nein}
					Autodanger=1;			// Auto-danger behaviour on BLUFOR forces  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					MaximumFobs=3;			// Maximale FOB`s {3,5,7,10,15,20,26}
					Permissions=1;			// Rechteverwaltung {1=JA,0=Nein}
					CleanupVehicles=2;		// Räumt verlassene Fahrzeuge auserhalb von FOBs weg  { 0=Aus,1=1h,2=2h,4=4h }
					Introduction=0;			// Einführung  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					DeploymentCinematic=0;		// Zwischensequenz bei Einsatz  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					FirstFob=0;			// Starte die Kampagne mit einer bereits gebauten FOB {1=JA,0=Nein}
					Whitelist=1;			// Nutze die Whitelist für den Kommandanten   {1=JA,0=Nein}
					WipeSave1=0;			// Spielstand loeschen  {1=JA,0=Nein}
					WipeSave2=0;			// Bestätige: Spielstand loeschen {1=JA,0=Nein}
					DisableRemoteSensors=0;		// Disable Remote Sensors (experimental!)
			};
	  };
};

Or you can also change the default params in greuh_liberation.Altis\ui\mission_params.hpp

Hello ,

How can I disable the locked elite vehicle , I mean so that I dont have to unlock them...

thx 

MrFies

Thanks a lot Zafjr and Jus61...

I will use zafjr's method, so i can just exchange the pbo with the one I've been tweaking anywway.

Hello ,

How can I disable the locked elite vehicle , I mean so that I dont have to unlock them...

thx 

MrFies

Oh come on , unlocking those vehicles is one of the most fun things to do in liberation.  It gives some strategical dept ... kinda

• Like 1

Thanks for the help. The reason the fob box wasn't spawning was because when I copied it  it added a _1 to the end of the entity name. simple fix. sorry to bother you

Now some new questions: 

1) Does it matter how many opfor_airspawns 1 place? (I don't think it matters, but I figured I'd ask)

&

2)What it the supspawn for? and do I need to copy it over?

And I see Search and Rescue secondary mission in the game files..  It isn't available in - game ..?  why?

Not finished yet

Emptying the elite_vehicles arrays both in classnames.sqf and classnames_extension.sqf should do the trick, although I didn't test it. You may need to start a new campaign once it's done

1) Does it matter how many opfor_airspawns 1 place? (I don't think it matters, but I figured I'd ask)

2)What it the supspawn for? and do I need to copy it over?

1) It doesn't matter since the last version, you need at least one though

2) Nope, and I'll have it removed in the next version (removed all of these a while ago except one, apparently)

Hi what is the code for replacing ai squads that spawn with zeus, suppose to look like? I have typed it in like this ["className",1,0,0], it doesnt seem to work though, how am I suppose to do it?

Hello Zbug,

I dont know why but I dont get any ammo points at all, even though I destroying vanilla vehicles like Ifrit HMG/GMG.

can you help me ?

and what means "remote ammo bounties" ?

Greetings

MrFies

Hello zbug,

I was curious, to add ACE or Alive to this mission I have to edit the mission.sqm file right? and put the modules in the addons class? I haven't really seen anyone ask about these mods..

I found a older version of a liberation ACE version you made commits to on someone's github but it's version is like 0.913 or something..any suggestions?

Hello zbug,

I was curious, to add ACE or Alive to this mission I have to edit the mission.sqm file right? and put the modules in the addons class? I haven't really seen anyone ask about these mods..

I found a older version of a liberation ACE version you made commits to on someone's github but it's version is like 0.913 or something..any suggestions?

That ACE_server_.pbo (optional ACE3)  Is nice to use on your server(user.cfg included) if you don't want to edit all your missions. :rolleyes:

I see that the wind direction ui  doesn't interfere with Zbugs  command interface(right hand side) now too.   That's nice.

Hello,

We play your fantastic mission on our public server since 2 weeks and everybody love it.
I tried to find a solution in wiki and in this forum but without results. I hope someone could help us !
My problem is:
It is impossible to use zeus when we use commander slot. We hear a "klong" and one eye appear in the middle of screen, that's it !
I use whitelist and I added player's ID, look what I did

// Allowed individual players based on their SteamID64. This is the most secure way to do.
// For example: "76561198016642627"
// To know that information: https://steamid.io/
GRLIB_whitelisted_steamids = ["76561.......6228383","76561.......7138","7656......80362","76561.....75218"];

thanks for your reply

Noxx

Hello. May i ask how to turn off arsenal from mobile spawn point ("Кшм" in russian), and another : how set a much higher price for this transport(Mobile spawn truck).

thx.

I dont know why but I dont get any ammo points at all, even though I destroying vanilla vehicles like Ifrit HMG/GMG.

The ammo bounties mission parameter has to be enabled. If you have modified anything in the mission I suggest checking the error logs.

Hi what is the code for replacing ai squads that spawn with zeus, suppose to look like? I have typed it in like this ["className",1,0,0], it doesnt seem to work though, how am I suppose to do it?

You can change the composition of the premade squads in classnames_extension.sqf, they're called blufor_squad_inf, blufor_squad_at and so on

Adding new pre-mades squads to the build menu can't be handled with sqf alone, as it requires to localize the name of those squads (can't extract that from the config)

It is impossible to use zeus when we use commander slot. We hear a "klong" and one eye appear in the middle of screen, that's it !

That's what the Zeus command does when a player uses it, it sends a ping to Zeus. That would mean your commander guy isn't linked to the Zeus module in the editor. Anything you've changed in the mission?

The whitelist is working, since it would kick you out of that slot otherwise, Zeus or not.

Hello. May i ask how to turn off arsenal from mobile spawn point ("Кшм" in russian), and another : how set a much higher price for this transport(Mobile spawn truck).

thx.

1- That would require a new mission parameter, is it really needed?

2- If you're using the vanilla classname you'll have to modify the price in classnames.sqf. Otherwise it's just where you added it (so I suppose you're using the vanilla classname)