zbug

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (beta)

zbug,

As I said great mission, I love the idea I can restart Server and all our "Hard Work" is still there! Nice!

Question:  We are stuck, I destroyed the Enemy FOB, but nothing happens?  Marker still exists?  What am I missing, is there more than one perhaps?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Quick patch to the spawn system (also updated the OP)

zbug,

As I said great mission, I love the idea I can restart Server and all our "Hard Work" is still there! Nice!

Question:  We are stuck, I destroyed the Enemy FOB, but nothing happens?  Marker still exists?  What am I missing, is there more than one perhaps?

Thanks,

You need to destroy every supply vehicle and crate in the fob using explosives (or whatever, just destroy them all), that's one of the things that should be better explained, and will be later on ;)

my rpt is full of them

2015/08/18, 12:04:03 House not found in the list
2015/08/18, 12:04:03 House 48156400# 1813707: lhd_1.p3d (from) not found in the operative map

Hi Zbug, i have a question, where the mission save the progress in a dedicated server?

Should be in something like d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master, look for something like "Zbug.vars.Arma3Profile"

my rpt is full of them

2015/08/18, 12:04:03 House not found in the list
2015/08/18, 12:04:03 House 48156400# 1813707: lhd_1.p3d (from) not found in the operative map

I don't have any of these, maybe you're using an older or newer version of the Atlas LHD mod?

Hi Zbug, i have a question, where the mission save the progress in a dedicated server?

Should be in something like d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master, look for something like "Zbug.vars.Arma3Profile"

Mostly, the location should be : (except if you specifically defined the location otherwise)

C:\Users\root\Documents\Arma 3

As said, look for : USER.vars.Arma3Profile

• Like 1

Thanks. I think i find the file.  This is a gameserver, rented to vilayer, so the structure is a little different.

Thanks. I think i find the file.  This is a gameserver, rented to vilayer, so the structure is a little different.

Be aware of the date and time of the last save of the file, that's what is important

http://i.imgur.com/dEAR4b9.jpg  :rolleyes:

In case you're wondering, this is a single version of the mission, now it just reacts to the presence (or not) of the Atlas LHD mod on the server. So if you want the usual LHD spawn you just need to have the mod, and if you want to play without any mod, you can ;)

Release later this week, there's other things to do

Error in the RPT:

Error in expression <reach blufor_sectors;

resources_ammo = resources_ammo + ( ammo_sector_value * _>
2015/08/20,  0:04:41   Error position: <resources_ammo + ( ammo_sector_value * _>
2015/08/20,  0:04:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: resources_ammo
2015/08/20,  0:04:41 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\scripts\server\manage_resources.sqf, line 23
2015/08/20,  0:04:41 Error in expression <mo_sector_value = 0.5;
resources_ammo = saved_ammo_res;

while { endgame == 0 } >
2015/08/20,  0:04:41   Error position: <saved_ammo_res;

while { endgame == 0 } >
2015/08/20,  0:04:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: saved_ammo_res

V 0.87a

Did you try to modify your savegame by any chance?

NO i am restart the server

EDIT i can give you the savegame

There's a 99% chance your error is caused by a corrupted savegame. Basically your savegame exists but the ammo has no value (or the value is unreadable). Maybe you were unlucky enough to have your server crash during the save or something? 

That's why you should do backups ;)

Here for all the German stringtable.xml

Thanks a lot! It will be in the next release ;)

• Like 1

There's a 99% chance your error is caused by a corrupted savegame. Basically your savegame exists but the ammo has no value (or the value is unreadable). Maybe you were unlucky enough to have your server crash during the save or something? 

That's why you should do backups ;)

hmmm 

I can not wait to @ATLAS_LHD mod remove

Well you will have to wait :D

It's a major modification, we have to test everything internally or take the risk to release a very broken version. We do such playtests on weekends so you can reasonably expect the v0.88 to show up on Monday ;)

• Like 1

We have been reading this with interest and it sounds very good indeed. We'll be placing it on our Arma Series Server tonight, I'll get you feedback from the team, thanks again for your hard work on this.

• Like 1