Sign in to follow this  
Ranwer135

Repair Wheel and Engine Script - Release!

G'day guys,

I'm proud to share one of my best work used for my upcoming mod...DSS! (You can find the page in my signature)

Repair Wheel and Engine Script

Repairs the wheel or engine of a car or truck. If the wheel or engine is already fixed, it will terminate the request. This script is also MP and SP compatible.

USAGE AND TERMS:

This script is under protection by the "ADDON MAKERS FOR AUTHORS' RIGHTS":

If you are to use this in your server, mission, etc. Please do give me credit!
For those of Altis Life, BP (Breaking Point), and other major mods, you will have to ask me permission in order to use.

This script was more intentionally for my upcoming mod, DSS. But since this is a community, I felt generous to contribute a bit of my stuff.  ;)

To PM me for permission to use or you are have troubleshooting, here is my profile:

news_download_a3_3.png

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.