I often find myself going back to the same biki pages on SQF to check basic syntax or look for commands for the basic types (especially after coming back to SQF scripting after a break). To save a bit of time I've done up a cheat sheet for all of the core language elements in SQF:

ARMA 3 SQF Cheat Sheet

It also includes a copy of the operator precedence table I've previously posted.

I'm keen to get any feedback, especially any suggestions or corrections.

The sheet doesn't include game related commands (since there are over a thousand if my memory serves me correctly) but I'm also considering doing a second page with some of the most frequently used game related operators.

• Like 6

Wicked contribution mate! One little issue, I am on a laptop and the light grey text is quite hard to read. Perhaps a bit more contrast?

Looks fantastic ;)

That looks awesome. Will be handy for the future. Thanks a lot!

I have passed this onto our mission team, I am sure they will find it very useful.

Cheers

I've just printed your sheet and noticed that the grey writing is really hard to read, even if I print it in high quality.

Grat stuff IanBanks! Thanks a lot, perfect for when I happen to do scripting while offline (while on a train / plane / pub) and useful when I am not.

Wicked contribution mate! One little issue, I am on a laptop and the light grey text is quite hard to read. Perhaps a bit more contrast?

Hi whiztler,

I've done a small update to correct some typo's and also made the gray text slightly darker. How is it now? Too little a change?