maihym

Looking for 1-2 Devs, Map Editor, TS/Website Admin

I'm going to be making a server called Chaotic Gaming. I need 1 or two developers to help out with the behind the scenes stuff. I also need a map editor because that is very time consuming so I really need someone on top of that. I need a teamspeak and a website admin because I'm not very experienced with teamspeak and the website needs some work. I want to make a strict RP server with realistic features. Right now I can't code my own scripts but I can learn. So I'm kind of in the process of learning how to make my own scripts while I follow tutorials around the website. I'm always open to ideas and suggestions so of course everyone will have a say as to what goes in the server and what doesn't. I'm trying to make a unique server that can get Altis Life back up and running. I've noticed all the servers with a billion startup money and it's filled with 13 year old admins that don't know what they're doing. Granted not all teenagers act like that but those ones did. I currently don't have a dedicated server up or a teamspeak but I'll soon have some money to pay for all that. If you can help with any of those things and want to make something amazing just leave a reply on the thread or shoot me a PM. Also please don't make rude replies. Criticism is welcome but don't be a dick.

don't be a dick.

Hello,

Course/Strong language is not allowed on the forums, please correct it or a moderator will do so.

Regards,

Rawner135

Criticism is welcome but don't be a dick.

You can't make a map or create scripts. You need someone to admin your TS and website. Sounds like you need everything done for you, but I see no mention of what you can do, and why someone would want to partner up with you. There are tons of RP projects out there. Why would someone want to work with you and not someone else?

• Like 1

Hello,

Course/Strong language is not allowed on the forums, please correct it or a moderator will do so.

Regards,

Rawner135

in fact, cursing and strong language is very much fucking allowed. this shit has always been allowed as long it isn't fucking directed to someone in particular IE: "fuck you dipshit! die in pain cunt!"

see what i mean here?

• Like 1

This sounds like a very unique concept. I haven't seen anyone promise anything like this before. Not even once. 

• Like 3

You can't make a map or create scripts. You need someone to admin your TS and website. Sounds like you need everything done for you, but I see no mention of what you can do, and why someone would want to partner up with you. There are tons of RP projects out there. Why would someone want to work with you and not someone else?

Actually I can do that. I'm only asking for an admin for the TS and website because I want to be focused more on the scripts. Otherwise I have to go out of my way and stop what I'm doing to worry about the TS and website. As for the map, the map is very time consuming, I can do it myself but it would be a lot more productive if someone else could do it.

Yo, I could do everything for you for free! I can do your website, teamspeak, map, mission, server, community, youtube channel, advertising, and all that jazz.

> I just need you to write me a blank check.

Actually I can do that. I'm only asking for an admin for the TS and website because I want to be focused more on the scripts. Otherwise I have to go out of my way and stop what I'm doing to worry about the TS and website. As for the map, the map is very time consuming, I can do it myself but it would be a lot more productive if someone else could do it.

Yo, I could do everything for you for free! I can do your website, teamspeak, map, mission, server, community, youtube channel, advertising, and all that jazz.

> I just need you to write me a blank check.

I feel like you're being sarcastic but if you're serious pm me.

Seems to me that you are just looking to just "run" the server and by that i mean your looking to tell people what you want because you haven't learned any skills to do this yourself.. i know it sounds blunt but TS is really simple to setup, as is a website, and there are plenty of guides that tell the rest... don't expect people to hold your hand.

Holy necro batman.

• Like 1

Seems to me that you are just looking to just "run" the server and by that i mean your looking to tell people what you want because you haven't learned any skills to do this yourself.. i know it sounds blunt but TS is really simple to setup, as is a website, and there are plenty of guides that tell the rest... don't expect people to hold your hand.

First of all, why are you replying to an old thread? Second of all, don't make assumptions like that because you are very much wrong.