HQ Replacement CSAT

By EDUCOM
KwTDltA.png

Niarms REPLACEMNET PACK

Pj6hJDN.jpg

2ZckyA8.jpg

Description:

We must recognize the great work that has made BI Arma3 new weapons, vehicles, uniforms, accessories etc...
but the classic yet timeless; It is why I decided work on this project mainly to replace weapons (rifles in this case) the CSAT
by the excellent and magnificent Niarms mod Weapons Pack to so far proven to be the best (in my view) both modeling, sound,
animations and textures.

Features:

- The main infantry units be equipped with AK74m
-some models such as divers and those of Marksmen DLC, will not change of conserving the special characteristics of these weapons

Request:

• Niarms AK Pack
  • Niarms MG3

NIArms Release Thread

UPDATE v1.4

Changelog

Update 1.4

Add AK74M with black Magazine

Add MG3 To Auto Rifleman

Add New optional Loadout With new texture uniform to Regular, Urban and Pacific troops (All Rights to autor textures in credit)

Add New optional Replacement texture in vehicles in desert camo

Add New optional config with vanilla weapons

Other fix...

update 1.3

- Replaced Khaybar  by AK74M
- update to new setting of  toadie2k Niarms_mod AK

-removed G3 weapons

- other fix

update 1.2

- change AK74 by AK74M
- update to new setting of  toadie2k HLC_mod AK

- other fix

update 1.1

- bug fixes
- fix all unit equip with tracer round and now is mixed
- some vehicles they are equipped with ak 74, akt 4 u and ak magazines
- the ammo bearer is equipped with ak magazines

DOWNLOAD

GOOGLE DRIVE MIRROR

Thank And Credit:

- Toadie2k:  For you Exelent work with the weapons and suport
- craig : For content , helmet and textures  of SP pack ,thanks

- BI: for all the content of Arma III

- and all Comunity of Arma 3

My Other Works: 

NATO REPLACEMENT HQ: 

• Like 1

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

required_addons.png

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Please put this on palywithsix. My clan needs this badly, but in pw6 format. I asked for tips on how to make such a replacement mod for the AAF myself, but the "oh so helpful arma community" didn't give me a single reply. Bunch of jerks.

• Like 2

Usually someone from PWS rolls round a few hours after a mod is released and publishes it. Just give it time. Excellent work btw eduardcomando, any chance of a similar replacer for FIA some time in the future?  

Very nice!I already use the CSAT and UKSF replacement from massi and this will finish that look off perfectly with those amazing HLC AK's.Thanks mate.

• Like 1

news_download_a3_3.png

required_addons.png

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.
If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.
This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

very thank for upload my work in Armaholic repositories and enlighten all this doubts, I am registered in Armaholic Forum but i dont have the more minimum idea how control and uploaded , but if it is how your say not problem I'll take it into account in the future, very thank for all...

Usually someone from PWS rolls round a few hours after a mod is released and publishes it. Just give it time. Excellent work btw eduardcomando, any chance of a similar replacer for FIA some time in the future?  

thank man for you support, and yes i have in a future add a work that replace the FIA and FAA weapons, I before i release a replacement for NATO forces and some setting more nice....

very thank for upload my work in Armaholic repositories and enlighten all this doubts, I am registered in Armaholic Forum but i dont have the more minimum idea how control and uploaded , but if it is how your say not problem I'll take it into account in the future, very thank for all...

You will be able to maintain your own content on the new website (once it gets released). On the current website you can not (and should not), but in preparation of our websites future you are free to tell me your username on Armaholic and I will assign those pages to your account :)

Thanks eduardo. Already in my clan's playlists.

This is great because I find Massi's guns really low quality as far as anims and meshes go, and there is no good additional enemy faction that uses just HLC guns without some large and/or broken mod also being a dependency. 

We had all of this cool gear, but unless I used the 2D editor and copy/pasted manually to each unit's init, we had to fight the same enemies with the same vanilla guns. Truly appreciate this. Would love replacements for other factions in the future too.

• Like 1

Went with Evancat's CSAT replacer in semi-arid for a more contemporary look, that still had futuristic elements. One bug I've noticed is that you seem to have accidentally given everyone tracer rounds, might want to fix that.     

Warning, big image!

AD44D552E0072AC0832495AC87586A93F0C9BF74

• Like 1

You will be able to maintain your own content on the new website (once it gets released). On the current website you can not (and should not), but in preparation of our websites future you are free to tell me your username on Armaholic and I will assign those pages to your account :)

ok I understand a little more, this is my username: eduardcomandox

ok I understand a little more, this is my username: eduardcomandox

Thanks, the pages have been updated and assigned with your account:

news_download_a3_3.png

required_addons.png

Optional:
CSAT and UKSF Replacement

But please, do not change any pages yourself currently if and where possible. Thanks! :)

@eduardcommando

it would be cool to have this pack not as a replacement, but an additional faction (e.g.CSAT_2015), so we

could still use the vanilla content as it is. 

Also would be awesome if you included the whole HLC weaponpack.

@eduardcommando

it would be cool to have this pack not as a replacement, but an additional faction (e.g.CSAT_2015), so we

could still use the vanilla content as it is. 

Also would be awesome if you included the whole HLC weaponpack.

I'd rather it stay a replacer, because you can use it in conjunction with a uniform replacer instead of having bugmen.

well for me, the problem is the limited content of Arma 3. Always playing with the same units is boring. So adding new content should be priority.

If we only replace the vanilla content, we will still have the same problem.

well for me, the problem is the limited content of Arma 3. Always playing with the same units is boring. So adding new content should be priority.

If we only replace the vanilla content, we will still have the same problem.

Well then turn the mod off when you want to fight caseless ammo future bugmen. No one is forcing you to use one or the other exclusively.

I agree, that the vanilla units aren´t very realistic, but that´s why i´m here. As a mission creator for a Community i don`t always want

a change of the modset. 

Hello Eduardo,

I am having some trouble running this mod. When I installed it, I get an error which says:

'...exitWhith {}; VOG25P = true;

waitUntil {|#|!isNull(findDisplay 46)};

[] spawn {

s...'

Error Generic error in expression

File hlc_wp_ak\Init.sqf, line 4

Do you know how to resolve this?

Hello Eduardo,

I am having some trouble running this mod. When I installed it, I get an error which says:

'...exitWhith {}; VOG25P = true;

waitUntil {|#|!isNull(findDisplay 46)};

[] spawn {

s...'

Error Generic error in expression

File hlc_wp_ak\Init.sqf, line 4

Do you know how to resolve this?

Hello such, I reviewed and so far can not find any error or other to tell me the same thing ... but I see the error comes from the mod HLC AK (hlc_wp_ak), since the file belongs to this Init.sqf and lines code you mention; My job does not contain files Init.sqf only simple file "config.cpp" ... what I recommend is that you will ensure you have the latest versions of the required  HLC weapons and HLC core reinstalled and checked again....

Any chance of a version where all assault rifle equipped CSAT infantry use the AK12? I feel that would be more realistic than a modernized force using the outdated AKS74, especially when they appear to already be equipped with very modern Russian designed vehicles and equipment.

UPDATE v1.1

Changelog

- bug fixes
- fix all unit equip with tracer round and now is mixed
- some vehicles they are equipped with ak 74, akt 4 u and ak magazines
- the ammo bearer is equipped with ak magazines

Your google mirror requires permission to be accessed, permission request send :)

Your google mirror requires permission to be accessed, permission request send :)

sorry is ready fixed the error of mirror and now is public