mazix

Help with signs .pbo (addons)

Hello, i cant normaly signatures files at my server. I use program DSUtils and after to check result all good, but on my server i get error "Wrong signature for file D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@RevoOne\addons\rds_a2port_civ.pbo"

I wanna protect my server and me need only one key for all addons. What I did wrong? Help please.

I start with parameter "-checkSignatures" and i found error:

3:42:19 Signature C:\arma3server\@RevoOne\addons\rds_a2port_civ.pbo.test_v2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED! 
3:42:19 Warning Message: Signature C:\arma3server\@RevoOne\addons\rds_a2port_civ.pbo.test_v2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
 3:42:19 Signature tests for C:\arma3server\@RevoOne\addons\rds_a2port_cman.pbo.test_v2.bisign PASSED!
 3:42:19 Signature tests for C:\arma3server\@RevoOne\addons\rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo.test_v2.bisign PASSED!

How fix it? 

My config

hostname = "SERVER_NAME";password = "fgasd";
passwordAdmin = "password";
logFile = "server_console.log";

// MOTD
motd[] = {
"Text",
"Text"
};
motdInterval = 60;

// JOINING RULES
checkfiles[] = {};
maxPlayers = 100;
kickDuplicate = 1;
verifySignatures = 2;
equalModRequired = 0;
timeStampFormat = "short";

// STEAM + BATTLEYE
BattlEye = 1;

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 99999;
voteThreshold = 999999;

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";

// SECURITY
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
doubleIdDetected = "kick (_this select 0)";

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 10;
persistent = 1;
// regularcheck = "";

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions {
    class ARMA3 {
template = Misson.Altis;
difficulty = "Regular";
    };
};

what is wrong?

It looks like some pbo files did not sign correctly. Delete all the .bisign files in the @RevoOne\addons folder and sign all of the pbos again using your private key. Then you'll have to  use the new @RevoOne folder on your clients and put your public .bikey file into the server keys folder

It looks like some pbo files did not sign correctly. Delete all the .bisign files in the @RevoOne\addons folder and sign all of the pbos again using your private key. Then you'll have to  use the new @RevoOne folder on your clients and put your public .bikey file into the server keys folder

It's doesn't work. I can just give this file. If u can sign, say me how.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/arlevhgbuliwx4q/ca.pbo?dl=0

I haven't tried it on a server since I don't have access to one, but I could sign the file without any issue using DSUtils found in the latest Arma 3 Tools package.

proof (sorry, couldn't make the DSUtils windows any smaller :/):

ca_sign.png

I haven't tried it on a server since I don't have access to one, but I could sign the file without any issue using DSUtils found in the latest Arma 3 Tools package.

proof (sorry, couldn't make the DSUtils windows any smaller :/):

ca_sign.png

Now create folder @ca/addons/ca.pbo and test game launch with check signs. I know how sign but servers show me error with bikey.

Roger that, I thought you had issues signing the file based on this part of your previous post, but now i understand it was a bit of a lost in translation kinda situation :)

It's doesn't work. I can just give this file. If u can sign, say me how.

Just to re-clarify what I wrote above, I don't have access to a dedicated server so I can try this out properly, so I just tested the only option I have. To test this I started my regular client (adding the -checkSignatures parameter to launch options) and doing that it works just fine no matter if starting a local-MP server or whatever. Again, this is completely local.

ca_works.png

I did some quick tests. From your earlier logs, I found the addon that you were using (RDS Civilian A2 pack) and I took out the pbo files and signed them with a key created with authority = test_v2. I also signed your file ca.pbo with the same key.

I put the pbos and bisign files into a folder called @mazix/addons and put the test_v2.bikey into the keys folder on the server. With check signatures enabled, the server could not verify ca.pbo and so the client running with @mazix got kicked.

With ca.pbo removed from the @mazix/addons folder the client could connect with no problems.

I think it must be how you are packing your custom versions of pbo files. What are you using to unpack and pack pbo files?

17:06:02 *** ALL SIGNATURES CHECK START ***
17:06:02 Signature tests for dta\bin.pbo.a3.bisign PASSED!
17:06:02 Signature tests for dta\core.pbo.a3.bisign PASSED!
17:06:02 Signature tests for dta\languagecore_f.pbo.a3.bisign PASSED!
17:06:02 Signature E:\eGames\SteamApps\common\arma 3 server 2\@mazix\addons\ca.pbo.test_v2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
17:06:02 Warning Message: Signature E:\eGames\SteamApps\common\arma 3 server 2\@mazix\addons\ca.pbo.test_v2.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
17:06:37 Signature tests for E:\eGames\SteamApps\common\arma 3 server 2\@mazix\addons\rds_a2port_civ.pbo.test_v2.bisign PASSED!
17:06:37 Signature tests for E:\eGames\SteamApps\common\arma 3 server 2\@mazix\addons\rds_a2port_cman.pbo.test_v2.bisign PASSED!

I know this is considered as necropost,But i'm having the same problem with the same mod,and even the same file...What's wrong with that pbo? I've done some modification and now I'm unable to correctly sign it and nothing seems to work (Wrong signature for file )
I've correctly signed all my PBO's but I can't figure out how to sign this one​...