Sign in to follow this  
lex__1

In September Arma3 2 years old. Change the way to solve problems.

In September Arma3 2 years old.     
We all know the advantages Arma3. We appreciate the work of the team to create a series of BIS Arma games and OFP.
But I regret to have disappointing gaps. I think I am expressing not only their opinions on this topic.
Evaluate the work of the team BIS can be corrected on this page http://feedback.arma3.comhere https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-30
A lot of steps, a lot of tickets. Peering and rereading tickets, we probably do not always understand how this or that card can affect the game, and sometimes do not understand that a particular script is correct.
I am saddened by the process of correcting obvious errors in Arma3. What we see every day, with what face and trying to find possible ways to avoid these errors. All my tickets in my signature. All tickets are related to visible defects. Maybe some of them need a lot of rework. But I think that in part they should be seen for a long time and change. When I look at my tickets, I can not predict when it will be updated Arma3. My ticket is not two years, I can be impatient and excuse my sarcasm this subject.
You should be aware that more than one hundred players and fans of Armagh, continue today to play Arma2. Not all fixes will be convincing my ticket, there is still the question of requirements Arma3 to a PC and not for all can not be solved. But I know exactly what to turn out bad experiences they do not want.
Several videos of what I call obvious errors:
Net Arma3 editor, no mod.
- Scooter to heavy machinery and precision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0S4W1IrduM&feature=youtu.be
  for example in that car with an eye all is well

- Accuracy of titanium and inertia

- AI drivers sometimes can not find a way

Everything else in the signature.

Sorry I do not know English, maybe not all the translation looks like I want to explain it.

Each ticket may have this status  - "new", "reviewed",  "acknowledged", "assigned need more info" .

The status can be maintained infinite time.
As far as the status  "reviewed" and "acknowledged"   as it is far from the status
  "resolved" ?

How do you rate this video? The video demonstrates how to detect and engage targets. From the position of the target I should not see him. But all the servers have the setting "Landscape" - the average, or below average. That's what comes out of it.

We're playing with this for two years. I think for such action is not a banned servers. But this Arma3 vanilla, nor any changed files, it is absolutely fair game. )))

We also shoot well and the tank through the house))).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUSwxR1Ixug&feature=youtu.be
This will be the story for the next ticket to the request. I think it is also a long time will color in the "acknowledged".

That's what happens when you see the enemy on the top of the hill where the landscape on the server average or below.

[^]
All that you hear after that, it's not going to be about fair play.
  • Like 1

I am pleased that so many viewers from the subject are no comments. There is no point in discussing the obvious problems. But I am saddened that this has no effect on the actions of the BIS.
His ticket update, add comments. Without result.

Whatever you thought I was a reckless critic, look at my watch in the game
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087802250
And look at what the game I still play.

What are you expecting? That they could fix all the issues and release it tomorrow? They fixed lot of issues in this 2 year period and they will more in the future. Arma is a very complex game and not a corridor shooter with limited gameplay elements. You can script the game and do what ever you want compared to other casual shooters.

I bet if you try out other games you will see that those have issues too. It's simple. More you play more you know and you could take yourself a question. Should I live and play with these issues?

My answer is yes, because BI fixing and developing the game day by day.

• Like 2

I am pleased that so many viewers from the subject are no comments. There is no point in discussing the obvious problems. But I am saddened that this has no effect on the actions of the BIS.

His ticket update, add comments. Without result.

Whatever you thought I was a reckless critic, look at my watch in the game

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087802250

And look at what the game I still play.

Unfortunately your going to have to mod the game to get it better. That has always been the case, just a waste of time waiting around. They will, and do, fix things, but it takes a long time and you might as well use mods until they get around to your problems, if they ever do.

Regards your original post concerning A2 still being played. Your right, it is played widely by many groups, because to many players, its simply a better game.

Arma 3 vanilla AI, if your video is recent, the AI still looks to act as it has done for years now. I never use vanilla AI, can't put up with it.

Just mod the game, really its part of the Arma series now, mods can and in many cases are, so much better at progressing the game.

There again, I don't play much A3.

Unfortunately your going to have to mod the game to get it better. That has always been the case, just a waste of time waiting around. They will, and do, fix things, but it takes a long time and you might as well use mods until they get around to your problems, if they ever do.

Maybe we should create a very thin mod which only focus on the community's most annoying issues. But before this it would be good to know what issues when BI want to fix to avoid unnecessary work.

Perhaps we make a list of all issues BIS fixed and addressed during the two year timeframe? You'd surprised how much they've done. Possibly hundreds of tickets fixed.

Software development seems easy until you sit down to tackle it yourself.

• Like 1

I'm playing with it. With this do not want to play those who today Apma2. There are many players who have tried Arma3 and who considers these basic questions.
I understand that there are a lot of requests. But you always see the status of "Priority-none". I did not have so many questions in Arma Arma2. Issues affect the gameplay itself on the use of equipment and weapons. Some weapons are not taking specific characteristics of its type (for example, titanium rocket launchers, NLAW). Landscape - clear mountain tops at low setting "Landscape", takes on the character of the game is not fair.
These issues should be a high priority.
They can not be put on a par with the issues - not hanging holster, character animation with binoculars is not correct, and similar questions.
Everything has changed so much in Arma3 that the experience of previous versions of the game does not give an opportunity to find a way to patch?