Sign in to follow this  

I cannot log into my original account and resetting my password didnt help...

so yea since the whole software swap for the forums i cannot log into my account... can someone please help me with this... I would like to continue with my original account please ... thank you in advance!!!

I have reset my password 5 times... and each time this site will not let me log in... It was easier to create a new account then log in to my old one.... Please help!!!

Thank you

You're using your email to login, right? Not the user name like in the old system?

You're using your email to login, right? Not the user name like in the old system?

The Login button is greyed out until it detects an email address (or at least the '@' symbol anyway so I figure he is (unless his username has an '@' symbol.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.. It was addblocker i disabled it for this site and boom.. im in.. which is bullshit because i use ADDblocker for a reason ... because i hate bullshit adverts.. but anywho ...

Thanks AGAIN all that replied with advice I never would have thought to disable my addblocker.

• Like 1

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.. It was addblocker i disabled it for this site and boom.. im in.. which is bullshit because i use ADDblocker for a reason ... because i hate bullshit adverts.. but anywho ...

Thanks AGAIN all that replied with advice I never would have thought to disable my addblocker.

You're welcome :)

Adblock is an useful add-on, but I suggest to disable it for those sites (and people) you would be happy to give money. For me that's for forums, videogames sites, Youtube (and youtubers) but not Facebook xD

Though for some sites adblock is needed, otherwise the gigantic number of ads would make those pages slow and unusable. So sad!