Delta Hawk

US Military Mod (80s 90s)

You need a First Sergeant to police the thread. Maybe have people take their hands out of their pockets while they're at it.

Hands in pockets? It's NJP time!

• Like 1

I didn't know the Javelin was that old

I'm just gonna point this out, if this mod doesn't contain Humvee keys or Chemlight batteries, I will be disappointed ;)

Regards,

Jody.

• Like 3

I'm just gonna point this out, if this mod doesn't contain Humvee keys or Chemlight batteries, I will be disappointed ;)

Regards,

Jody.

I'm going to include that with the brake light fluid and the PRC E-9.

• Like 5

Let's not forget the box of grid squares, or a bucket of prop-wash. My personal favorite to screw with new guys was the 1000' feet of "shoreline".

• Like 2

I'm going to include that with the brake light fluid and the PRC E-9.

Make sure to test out the ERA blocks on the tanks by hitting them as hard as you can with a sledgehammer. ;)

• Like 5

Good news everyone! I know it seems because of my lack of updates that this mod has faded into the depths of development hell however nothing could be further from the truth.  I'm excited to announce that I have entered the beta testing phase.

Due to an internet issue I'm fixing to have I can't promise a release date but it should be relatively soon.

In the mean time I hope this picture of some Devil Dogs gets ya'll motivated https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28808032/pictures/usm_preview_marines2.jpg

• Like 16

The leaf sight is bae. But maybe that's because I'm a leftie and can't function normally with the new quadrant sights.

If anything, it'd be them talking on their car phones or something. '80s and all.

Using their Sony Walkman's 

Haven't been this excited for a mod since ACE3! Can't wait to re-create the invasion of Grenada. B)

Obligatory period-accurate video. More cheesy than Pizza Hut.

One of the first mods i downloaded on Arma 2 and i fell in love with it  :). It's looking amazing so far in Arma 3, and i'm looking forward to the release.

Great work man! keep it up :D  

Oh me too dude. I want it so bad! I loved it in arma 2 and in arma 3 it looks a million times better. I have fallen in love with it and I can't wait for it to be released! I hope its soon.

As it happens, I won't be here to admire the sheer speed with which this mod is moving along. I hope there are no fall outs while I'm gone. *wink*wink*  *cough*cough*  :P

WilCo out.

As it happens, I won't be here to admire the sheer speed with which this mod is moving along. I hope there are no fall outs while I'm gone. *wink*wink*  *cough*cough*  :P

WilCo out.

war..........war never changes.......

• Like 1

ok now i'm motivated enough

hertbreak_1986_dw300.jpg

PS: extra boot bands as "mission critical" equipment pls

Now thats a proper fucking ALICE pack! Can't wait for this mod to be released!

Dat eight-point M81 cover... Dat 16A2 with 203...

HNNNG!

A lot of this equipment I either currently have, used from my time in the military or my father has used.  I also discuss stuff with veterans from this era to ensure I have everything as accurate as possible.  One of the greatest compliments I've received was when a veteran was looking at my BDUs and noticed the iron faded button rings on the BDUs.  Despite CUP not being high quality I find it's not too distracting.

ok now i'm motivated enough

PS: extra boot bands as "mission critical" equipment pls

Don't temp me lol

A lot of this equipment I either currently have, used from my time in the military or my father has used.  I also discuss stuff with veterans from this era to ensure I have everything as accurate as possible.  One of the greatest compliments I've received was when a veteran was looking at my BDUs and noticed the iron faded button rings on the BDUs. 

The button residue was one of my favorite things about the textures!

Can I ask that the units use the M47 Dragon by any chance? It always annoyed me a little that the 1980's units used a Javelin although I strongly believe that the Javelin didn't enter service until 1997. Just a suggestion. :)

Will you be adding Black Hawk Down style Delta Force?

Its fairly simple to do that with his mod. He has already added a desert uniform with woodland camo vests for rangers and what you can do is take the desert uniform and isntead add a black arma 3 vest.

Very quality ! 

Will the mod for A3 have the Trucks that are showed for A2 ? :D

Very quality ! 

Will the mod for A3 have the Trucks that are showed for A2 ? :D

Unfortunately no, however the HMMWVs I made for ArmA2 are the ones that RHS are using for their mod.