DivinityGaming

DGC - New Advanced Heavy RP Sever |Professional Staff| |Whitelisting|

2vkl6ih.png

-Providing something new to the RP community-

Divinity Gaming will be opening a new server that will excel in the community or RP, as we are using some very special mods to help push the RP experience that players can enjoy. Our team has been working around the clock to build up a server that will explore the Aussie map, combined with the custom Arma Life RPG infrastructure. A custom mod that takes players into a whole new RP environment. It was our mission to provide something bigger, something better and something new. With custom content, mods, designs and opportunities, we are here to provide to you what others can't, a great RP experience.

We have brought together a strong, passionate and driven team of developers who are here to provide you with the greatest RP experience, it's our goal/mission to listen to our community, take feedback and provide them with the responses they deserve. Our staff team is under strict regulations to provide you with the support you need, the direction you seek and the help you require.

Civilian White-listing

This will ensure our community holds the best of the best, seeking out those who care and being rid of those who don't.

Custom Content

We provide custom content to our player, which include cars, clothes, buildings, weapons, etc.

Strict Law Enforcement

We have see a lot of corrupt forces, and we will not allow that to become an issue. Our law enforcement will be under strict guidelines & training

Role-Play Experiences

No more being stuck on what to do, we are going to provide players chances to seek out much more RP opportunities that don't revolve around violence, killing, kidnapping, robbing, etc. "MORE" is our motivation and the answer to a great RP experience. 

Companies

We will allow our players to create companies that can access the ability to push RP to a higher level, gain the power to run a corporation, and provide players a fun and entertaining RP experience. 

Gangs

Gangs can either cause havoc or join forces to help protect and serve. Or maybe your goal is to build an empire to control areas of the map. We will provide gangs who seek it, the opportunity to own their own gang hideouts/HQ's, which can be equipped with discounted stores, garages, etc.

Houses

We have a lot of opportunities for houses ranging from a small apartment to a mansion, players can use their hard earned money to purchase the luxury life within the server. It's your money, and you want it now! So do what you'd like.

Airports

Our server is using a massive map, meaning who got the time to drive when you can fly? Open up an airline to help transport civilians across the vast map. Operate private jest for those of higher class and be part of a growing business. The sky now becomes your world!

Government

Feeling like becoming a government official? Well our server will run on a strict and expansive Government system. Players can run for President, Governor, Congress, etc. To help establish new laws/rules, decide where funding goes, etc. The server will start with a certain amount of money supplied to the Government, they will decide where it goes (Business Spending, Emergency Upgrades, City expansions, etc.)

Opportunities for growth

It doesn't all stop there, we have great opportunities for players to grow in the community from member to Head Admin. We like to see those involved push themselves further, being able to be rewarded for their hard work and dedication to our community.

Join us today! - Staff Positions are open

TeamSpeak: 64.74.97.207 | Website: Divinity Gaming

Status of Server

In-Development, public launch coming within this coming week 09/3/2015 - 09/13/2015

CHECK IT OUT!

TeM9pUs.jpg

vtYtz8F.jpg

Jtzpm7q.jpg

PROMO VIDEO

PROMO VIDEO 2 |CIVILIAN|

• Vehicles have been updated
  • Clothing has been updated
  • Sounds/Audio have been updated (cars, sirens, weapons, atmosphere, etc.)
  • New system has been put into place

Ldai3oP.jpg

This sounds like a very unique concept. I haven't seen anyone promise anything like this before. Not even once. 

• Like 4

This sounds like a very unique concept. I haven't seen anyone promise anything like this before. Not even once. 

Thank you for the support! I am someone who is passionate about things, and will follow through to the end. That's how I am in work, life and gaming haha

Thank you for the support! I am someone who is passionate about things, and will follow through to the end. That's how I am in work, life and gaming haha

Don't mention it! I'm sure you will get tons of donations from this.

• Like 3

Have you registered your server through Here?

You will need to do so, as it states:

Based on feedback from server operators we acknowledge that the costs connected to hosting a server can be prohibitive and thus rules out a lot of gamers/squads from being able to afford one, so we have subsequently agreed to allow limited monetization of Arma 3 Servers.

From February 1st 2015, anyone is allowed to monetize their Arma 3 server as long as they're registered, approved and listed onhttps://www.bistudio.com/monetization/approved:

• Charging players to access your server, if the fees and associated perks do not affect gameplay in any way, is allowed. Cosmetic perks are allowed. Limiting access to only paying players is allowed.
  • Product placement, in-game advertising and sponsorship is allowed.
  • Selling of in-game items, that don’t affect gameplay, is allowed.
  • Accepting donations is allowed, but to avoid any doubts: not providing donations must not prevent anyone from accessing the content.

If we feel anyone on the list at https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/approved is exploiting any loopholes or is not acting in the best interests of the Arma 3 community, we will remove them. That will mean they will have to cease this kind of monetization immediately or face legal action.

We consider this to be a test run and therefore the permission is given for a limited time. It will expire on January 31st 2016. At that point, we will evaluate its effects on the Arma 3 community.

Oh ye of little faith. He used centred text in a large font! What more do you want?

If he used multiple exclamation marks in his posts... now that would be original.

/edit/ and... AND.. an oversized image in the first post. This guy is a God!

your money your choice, they won't get any of mine

Oh ye of little faith. He used centred text in a large font! What more do you want?

If he used multiple exclamation marks in his posts... now that would be original.

/edit/ and... AND.. an oversized image in the first post. This guy is a God!

Ok, fine I will explain how we are original. Firstly there are only several roleplay mods at the moment for arma 3: altis life, arma 3 life, nerds RPG framework, city life framework and soon the Island Life framework. Our one is another custom framework and seeing as 90 percent of the servers use the same altis life framework, there is more than enough room. So our server IS original. We are using custom addons not used before, and a custom framework that has not been used before. We are NOT like the hundreds of A3L ripoffs you see on these forums. 

your money your choice, they won't get any of mine

Ok and that is no problem. Our server is FREE to access. There is a donation system for people who wish to help the community out, to help fund the expensive server costs, but it is completely optional and we are not going to be making any profit from it. If you don't want to spend money, that is fine. W

some very special mods

Isn't that police car from life studios arma 3 life and isn't that commonwealth bank from nerdsrpg ? also i noticed that your video awfully looked like something from www.armaliferpg.com, as if you are using their framework they did state you must credit them in the correct places, just some stuff i noticed and stuff i wanted to advise you on ;D

• Like 1

some very special mods

Isn't that police car from life studios arma 3 life and isn't that commonwealth bank from nerdsrpg ? also i noticed that your video awfully looked like something from www.armaliferpg.com, as if you are using their framework they did state you must credit them in the correct places, just some stuff i noticed and stuff i wanted to advise you on ;D

Right I would like to rebuttal you 1 by 1 here. Firstly the police car is from LCPDFR and Life studios ripped the model. Secondly, the commonwealth bank and all the content nerds claimed they made, was made for the Australia map. We were using that map and therefore that is why we are using that bank and jail, nerdsRPG did not make that and it was not made for nerdsRPG. Furthermore, we are not using the armaliferpg framework. We were originally planning to, and if we were going to use it there would be no problem as we have been given permission to use it by their creators. However, armaliferpg's framework is heavily broken and so we are now either using the class Altis Life framework or using a framework that we will build ourselves. Before you try to act smart I advise you do your research for next time.

• Like 1

-Recruiting Developers-

If you or someone you know is a developer, looking to be part of a friendly, hard working team we could really use the help. We have gotten very far in development, but having extra pair of helping hands would be extremely helpful. We have a lot to offer our Developers and provide a comfortable environment for them to work. We will even provide software and tools to developers who need it. 

Please visit our community or TeamSpeak to find out more!

TeamSpeak: 64.74.97.207 | Website: Divinity Gaming

Major updates were added to our server, don't wait around looking for a server. We are pushing a fun, exciting and custom server. Come check it out! 

Hey i love playing a cop , Im mature and serious about it and am on all day. please contact me and i would be more than happy to be a cop. Thanks.