Sign in to follow this  
Repetence

Impacted Gaming | Arma 3 Life Community | Custom Modification | Mature Admins

Impacted_Logo_Trans.png

The name says it all. Impacted Gaming. We are a fresh Arma 3 Life community with multiple cutting-edge scripts, bursting with content mods, and a mature and responsible Staff Team. We currently have a solid player base that is very active.

We are looking for players who are dedicated, enjoy Roleplay, and are experienced with playing on a life server.

We welcome anyone to join our Police Force! We are currently looking for new patrol officers to join the ranks of the LSPD.

Addons & Customizations

+Weapons

+Police Car Skins

+Improved FPS

+Custom scripts such as tieing an individual/blindfolding

+Task Force Radio

+Multiple Exotic cars to include Ferraris, Lamborghini's, Porsche's, and many more!

+ Custom County Jail, Federal Penetentiary, and Police Headquarters!

So come check us out at www.impactedgaming.com , and feel free to register and begin the Ultimate Arma 3 Life Experience!

Our Teamspeak is 192.223.26.7 if you have any issues!

Regards,

Impacted Gaming Staff

This sounds like a very unique concept. I haven't seen anyone promise anything like this before. Not even once. 

• Like 2

Are you using Critical Gaming's files?

No they are not, I am a part of this server recently and can tell you they have done their own personal development modifications. So far I've liked this server way more than any other server, and I was a staff member for critical gaming and this one is going in a much better direction.