dslyecxi

ShackTac Map Gestures

I have a problem. There are several symbols in my nickname, like [, ] and spaces. Get a error in a part of script that sanitizes nickname.

I have a problem. There are several symbols in my nickname, like [, ] and spaces. Get a error in a part of script that sanitizes nickname.

There's a link to where you can report issues. Simply saying that you "get an error" doesn't contribute to a solution though, you'll need to be more specific and do so in the correct place for it (the issue tracker).

Another great COOP mod - thanks as always Dslyecxi.

Really really REALLY nice mod as always Dslyecxi! Thank you for this :)

Is there any way of increasing or decreasing the visibility radius via script?

There's a link to where you can report issues. Simply saying that you "get an error" doesn't contribute to a solution though, you'll need to be more specific and do so in the correct place for it (the issue tracker).

Thank you, Dslyecxi. Have just done this.

In your video, you say the mod transfers data client-to-client, but to get it to work it has to be uploaded on and also ran by the server, am I correct?

We've been unable to make it work when just running on the clients.

In your video, you say the mod transfers data client-to-client, but to get it to work it has to be uploaded on and also ran by the server, am I correct?

We've been unable to make it work when just running on the clients.

It must be on the server as well. All-or-nothing, meaning, all clients and server must have it. 

Surprisingly it doesn't seem to work in briefing screen.  :huh:  Is there ever going to be such feature? Otherwise, really great mod! Simply adds tons of accessibility to the game.