pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

Today I'm going to make an hotfix pack, and I will release it today or tomorrow ;)

I fixed:

-wrong munition for reserve

-wrong name for the A-346

-wrong classname for the cargo pilots in C-130

And I will try to resolve the afterburner sound problem... But it will be probably in a future hotfix pack ;)

• Like 2

HOTFIX 1

-fixed wrong name for A-346 CAS version

-fixed wrong ammo for reserve soldiers

-fixed afterburner sound on F-16

-fixed wrong classnames for C-130 pilots

-fixed missing textures

-various minor fixes

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9ITkZoMGRkbXdpWTQ/view?usp=sharing

Just copy, paste and overwrite the old PBOs

You still need the Test version

After some time of tests on various configs I can show you a new plane ;)

SU-50ZK / F-50A (Export Version with western weapons capacity)

In 2019 the sukhoi starts developing an export version of the new SU-50 5th gen Fighter, the goal is to offer a cheaper and better air to air fighter than the F-35... The version ZK is created to enter the western market, this particular version allows the use of western weapons and equipment and it's fully compatible with the NATO systems and standards... The growing tensions in western europe can point to a good marketing of this aircraft...

The first prototype of the SU-50ZK

2015-10-25_00001_zpszkuc4qvp.jpg

Full load of AIM-120C

2015-10-25_00003_zpsoemaev0x.jpg

One of the two internal AIM-9X

2015-10-25_00005_zpsvjfcbxlf.jpg

AIM-120C Launch

2015-10-25_00006_zpslkg6qtov.jpg

AIM-9X Launch

2015-10-25_00007_zpsvtnqzpiu.jpg

I'm also going to try to translate the cockpit from russian to english ;)

Thamks to LyotchikSniper that let me use his Pak-Fa ;)

• Like 2

Are you going to replace the GSh-301 out for a Vulcan cannon? If you are you should give it maybe 50-70 more rounds due to the Vulcan taking 20mm rounds and the GSh taking 30mm 

Are you going to replace the GSh-301 out for a Vulcan cannon? If you are you should give it maybe 50-70 more rounds due to the Vulcan taking 20mm rounds and the GSh taking 30mm

That's a really good idea, I can use the vulcan of the super hornet (all the weapons of this plane and of the A-346 are from the super hornet)! Tomorrow I will take a look, I think it isn't going to be difficult...
  • Like 1

First 3 LRIP F-50A (western desination for the SU-50ZK) were secretly delivered to Southern Italy on 9th gen 2021

Here is a Satellite photo of Gioia del Colle airbase in Southern italy made by a reconnaisance satellite of Northern Italy's Armed Forces on may 2022

satmap_zpsuv1c3lyi.png

The first SU- 50ZK products had deliberately a livery similar to the one of the F-22 Raptor

Here 2 F-50A of the 36th Wing of the southern Italian Air Force

2015-10-26_00002_zpschwwdtl0.jpg

2015-10-26_00003_zpskwbcpn4r.jpg

The F-50A can load the Maverick AG missile

2015-10-26_00004_zpsybzcofkd.jpg

• Like 3

PLEASE I NEED HELP, IF THERE'S SOMEONE THAT IS RUSSIAN OR CAN READ RUSSIAN PLEASE WRITE HERE OR IN PM

I need someone that can translate the russian words in the cockpit to english to let me re-write them in the textures of the SU-50

NEWS

Sorry if I was not active in the thread but I'm pretty busy, however the works didn't stop!

What's new:

-The mod is now fully modular, so we are going to have one core pack, and a pack for every faction

-All the display names are now in english (rifleman, machinegunner, etc)

-I have imported the DEGA parachute mod (Thanks to DeltaGamer)

-I have start working on vehicles texture for Northern Italy

-New Opfor faction planned: Yugoslavian Republic, a new state made by some ex yugoslavian states and it's trying to conquer all the ex-yugoslavian territories, this faction will be in war with Triveneto (Allied of slovenja and Croatia, supported by Russia that not want a too powerfull Prussian empire) and secretly supported by Prussian Empire (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185619-prussian-empire-mod/) that want to have a strong allied in the Adriatic/Balcanic area 

-Imported the Mig-29 from the CSAT modification project (thanks to Theevencat), and it will be used for the opfor factions (yugoslavia for now, with the licensed and modified LJ-29A version)

Triveneto mass paradrop from c-130, every paratrooper are going to have his specific backpack

2015-11-02_00002_zpsrov7zjin.jpg

2015-11-02_00003_zpsojtqguay.jpg

2015-11-02_00004_zps5qx2fo3t.jpg

2015-11-02_00005_zpsccqqxxhj.jpg

Yugoslavian LJ-29A and first fight with Triveneto's F-50A/SU-50ZK sended by Russia (weapons for mig-29 will be changed)

2015-11-01_00004_zpstteejcqm.jpg

2015-11-01_00001_zpsistommkl.jpg

2015-11-02_00011_zpsla8yahrr.jpg

2015-11-02_00010_zpsfeq4hecc.jpg

2015-11-02_00009_zpsflgyk5kb.jpg

• Like 3

looking amazing, will the MIG use rocket pods? Rocket pods make the world go round 

looking amazing, will the MIG use rocket pods? Rocket pods make the world go round

Yes I'm going to use the Su-35 one for the cas version! The weapons in the screens are for test only ;)

So the yugoslavian union is against the Prussian-Empire but secretly supportet by the Pruissans..? :huh:

So the yugoslavian union is against the Prussian-Empire but secretly supportet by the Pruissans..? :huh:

Happened with the Nazi's and the soviet union for a short time 

• Like 1

Yugoslavian faction. Awesome!! What other veichles will yugoslavia use?

Happened with the Nazi's and the soviet union for a short time

Thank you ;)

Wait there is some confusion here:

Triveneto, Croatia and Slovenja (supported by Russia that don't want a too powerfull Prussia) fight against New Yugoslavia (supported by Prussia that want a atrong allied in the Adriatic/Balcanic area) ;)

Sorry If there's something wrong in the previous message!

• Like 2

Very nice mod, and a very creative approach... This will for sure be interesting to follow and use... Keep up the excellent Work so far...

Are you planning any kind of police units for the nations..?

Very nice mod, and a very creative approach... This will for sure be interesting to follow and use... Keep up the excellent Work so far...

Are you planning any kind of police units for the nations..?

Hi, the work on the mod are actually on "pause" becouse I'm without my desktop PC...

However yes every nation are going to have a paramilitary police unit (like italian Carabinieri)!

• Like 1

Hi all,

my desktop PC is back from the land of death  ;)

So yesterday I restarted working on the project...

2015-12-07_00009_zpstq1swgdo.jpg

I have recived the possibility to use things from the CUP project so I have started importing some things...

RESERVE FORCES M113 and M163 AA

2015-12-09_00005_zpsl5kylcpj.jpg

LAND ROVERS

2015-12-09_00001_zpst6crtzfk.jpg

AAV-7A1 for the Fanteria da mar

2015-12-09_00004_zpsbgws0bgn.jpg

SU-50ZK "Firefox": new cockpit color and HUD color (more western style, becouse the ZK version is for the western market export), I will try to do the same for the A-346

2015-12-12_00008_zpsactsfj1a.jpg

Start working on New Yugoslavia units and on it's backstory, this faction will be released with the triveneto pack as the opfor faction... It will be smaller than triveneto, representing only the one or maybe two Brigades that are going to take part on the attack on Island Panthera, with their supports, like the Air force, etc (northern adriatic sea, part of Slovenja. Triveneto is going to enter in war to defend Slovenia and Croatia)

map%201_zpsrf9hgl71.jpg

2015-12-10_00001_zpslkbmtthm.jpg

2015-12-10_00003_zpsaiutjubo.jpg

2015-12-10_00002_zpscuj7qag4.jpg

2015-12-12_00004_zpswko4ju7y.jpg

• Like 2

Very good mod m8, but Italians buying russian planes seems degrading for their industry and their nationality since they have the ability to produce and make aircraft on their own and their inventory before your story is practically void of russian equipment. But it's a mod right? who cares about practicallity haha.

• Like 2

Very good mod m8, but Italians buying russian planes seems degrading for their industry and their nationality since they have the ability to produce and make aircraft on their own and their inventory before your story is practically void of russian equipment. But it's a mod right? who cares about practicallity haha.

It is, but the Triveneto is no longer Italy, and there aren't aircraft factories here... I wanted to make "diverse" factions, and not just copies of any other NATO state, Let's say that the idea is to have a parallel world where things are not going exactly as in our  ;)

Very nice to see you back in action... always appreciating your updates..

Can you in the next update/release add an flagpole with the flags of the nations... would very much like to see the Trivento flag over Island Panthera :)

And the backstory is very nice too.

Land Rover Defender will stop production next year, not sure if they'll be around by 2030, probably be a collectors item then a military vehicle 

Croatia has its own special version of the T-72 which Yugoslavia could use (M-84/M-95 Degman)

Land Rover Defender will stop production next year, not sure if they'll be around by 2030, probably be a collectors item then a military vehicle

Croatia has its own special version of the T-72 which Yugoslavia could use (M-84/M-95 Degman)

Remember that my mod is set in the '20s ;) and the Italian Army have a lot of defender!

However there's no other option I think ;)

• Like 2

Very nice to see you back in action... always appreciating your updates..

Can you in the next update/release add an flagpole with the flags of the nations... would very much like to see the Trivento flag over Island Panthera :)

And the backstory is very nice too.

Thank you ;)

However yes! I completly forgot to add the flags! Thank you for the idea ;)

• Like 1

New progress on the New Yugoslavia side ;)

M-84 (simply a home version of the T-72)

2015-12-20_00001_zpsuez3ytzc.jpg

M-84, M-89 (version of the T-100, few sold by Russia before the start of the war, and now locally produced) and some M-113 (various versions) donetad by the US to the ex yugoslavian republics some years ago

2015-12-20_00003_zpswgyse9bc.jpg

2015-12-20_00002_zpswubjiqei.jpg

Convoy of Trucks, land rovers and a Fennek (part of the aids from Germany/prussian empire https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185619-prussian-empire-mod/)

2015-12-20_00005_zpsrosaxnm6.jpg

2015-12-20_00004_zps9obecu6n.jpg

Formation of L-159A sold by Czech Republic before the war, used for CAS missions

2015-12-20_00007_zpsdaymteh3.jpg

LJ-29A Fulcrum-Y (new yugoslavian version of the Mig-29, built without permission of russia, can use both westwern and eastern weapons) an a KA-60

2015-12-20_00010_zpsbbqogzxx.jpg

C-130J

2015-12-20_00011_zpssdzvazno.jpg

• Like 4