pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

For the South the mediterranean pattern (the one used by the San Marco...) could be one good pattern? 

Great screens! Can't wait!

For the South the mediterranean pattern (the one used by the San Marco...) could be one good pattern? 

Great screens! Can't wait!

yes this can be a good idea, I think that I will use the same colors but with a different scheme ;)

However thank you!

Today I have start the tests on a preliminary release with some users of the forum! if someone else want to test it just write to me ;)

The test version is still missing some unit (UAV, UAV operator, medical supply truck, and some other), but it's playable

Little report of the bugs found for now

-Missing textures/file for A-346 weapons FIXED

-Missing name for backpacks Fixing now

-Invisible officier uniform in arsenal Not fixed yet

-some GMGs not playable Not fixed yet

-Pilot/helicopter crew uniforms are the standard A3 uniforms IT ISN'T A BUG, JUST THE UNIFORMS AREN'T READY

Thanks to all testers  ;)

p.s. You are free to post screens, opinion or whatever you want in the thread!

Surfing in armaholic i saw Toadies steyr aug addons.since it was used in some units of the former Italian Army i think it would fit very well one of the 3 armies as primary weapon

Surfing in armaholic i saw Toadies steyr aug addons.since it was used in some units of the former Italian Army i think it would fit very well one of the 3 armies as primary weapon

AUG A3?

Because of the neighborhood to Austria and Switzerland, it should become the primary weapon of the northern italy.

AUG A3?

Yes: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27928

Yes but im not sure which version is in usewith italian army today. I remember i did a joint training with 4th Alpini parachutist regiment and some of them used Aug rifles other than the more common M4

Because of the neighborhood to Austria and Switzerland, it should become the primary weapon of the northern italy.

Yes: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27928

I have all the HLC guns, they're all really good, nobody has yet to use the AUG's 

AUG A3?

Yes: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27928

Yes but im not sure which version is in usewith italian army today. I remember i did a joint training with 4th Alpini parachutist regiment and some of them used Aug rifles other than the more common M4

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I000070Cz2avCX.A/s/750/750/G020645.jpg

That is an AUG A1, which is also part of the pack.

I have all the HLC guns, they're all really good, nobody has yet to use the AUG's 

This can be a good idea, I will send a Message to the author to ask him the permission and to see if it's possible to add it without the dependencies ;)

They are good (even if I hate that rifle) for Alpine troops since the AUG is used by Rangers...

That Story line looks so great!!! Can't wait for it!

One question though, are you planning on making an actual terrain for this pack, because that would blow my mind, it would be so awesome!!

Keep it up!! Hope to see some screenshots of some new assets soon!

• Like 2

One question though, are you planning on making an actual terrain for this pack, because that would blow my mind, it would be so awesome!!

I do not know if he is making a new terrain, but there are already two italian islands:

Gorgona: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27996

Pianosa: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28418

• Like 1

That Story line looks so great!!! Can't wait for it!

No terrain planned for now, but there's Pianosa and Gorgona that are near the South/North border that are perfect, and isla Phantera (slovenja area) that is near Triveneto ;)

However thank you, and yes I think that there will be "something" ( ;) ) new in the near future!

• Like 2

They are good (even if I hate that rifle) for Alpine troops since the AUG is used by Rangers...

Well, it does have a super fast bullet velocity, perfect for long range combat you would expect to see in a mountainous region  

Sorry if you've been inactive for a few days, but I took a few days of calm ... however I received SPECIAL permission to import the F-18C by the 7 Seas Studio team when it will be released... I'm really happy about this becouse it's a special permission (they told me to specify this), and I think that no other people will have this opportunity...

• Like 4

Sorry if you've been inactive for a few days, but I took a few days of calm ... however I received SPECIAL permission to import the F-18C by the 7 Seas Studio team when it will be released... I'm really happy about this becouse it's a special permission (they told me to specify this), and I think that no other people will have this opportunity...

Make something great of it buddy!! Can't wait to see your version done!

Keep it up

• Like 2

Nice man, glad to hear you got the F18 into your pack

• Like 1

Make something great of it buddy!! Can't wait to see your version done!

Keep it up

Thank you again ;)

However I have added some new vehicles (all standard A3 assets) and fixed some other bugs today...

Added:

-Patrol boat

-assault boat

-UAV operator

-UAV

I have also made a test for a Desert camo:

rthveh.jpg

and here's the patrol boat, I don't know if I have to retexture it or just use the standard one... 

28tj5ow.jpg

In the next days I will start importig the F-16C blk52+ made by firewill, and the LR defender from the massi vehicle pack ;)

• Like 2

However I have added some new vehicles (all standard A3 assets) and fixed some other bugs today...

Added:

-Patrol boat

-assault boat

-UAV operator

-UAV

I have also made a test for a Desert camo

In the next days I will start importig the F-16C blk52+ made by firewill, and the LR defender from the massi vehicle pack ;)

This is getting better and better!

• Like 1

The final composition of the Triveneto air force and naval aviation is going to be:

AIR FORCE

- F-35A x32 (2 squadrons of 16 aircrafts) on Istrana AB

- F-16C block 52+ x39 (3 squadrons of 13 aircrafts) on Ghedi AB, Rivolto AB and Bolzano AB

- A-346A x39 (3 squadrons of 13 aircrafts) same bases as F-16C, so the wings will have an F-16C sq and an A-346 sq

NAVAL AVIATION (the main objective of the naval aviation is the protection of the fleet bases and of the northen adriatic sea from enemy ships)

-F-18C x30 (2 squadrons of 15 aircrafts) ground based in ???

All planes are going to have every squadron skin

• Like 2

I'm working on the import of the F-16, I have sone little issues, but is 90% done ;)

• Like 3

Importing complete ;) 

F-16C Block 52+ with conformal fuel tanks, Triveneto air force 2nd Wing - 3rd Fighter Sq. "Dragoni"

2rzxb1e.jpg

2mcuhro.jpg

• Like 3

The first pack are going to be released whit the Triveneto faction, then with the updates I'm going to add the other factions! So the first release are not too far, when the Triveneto faction is done (with most of the assets, maybe something new will come with the updates) I will add here the download link ;)

The only thing that I don't know is if release them as separated packages or in a only big pack... I can do something like this:

-a pack with the core files (all vehicles and weapons that I have imported)

-3 packs for the factions, so people can take, one, two or all of them...

Wich way is better in your opinion?