pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

Ehm :huh:  I had not raised the issue before haha. Well I would say yes, and also the republic of San Marino, in my opinion, would remain independent!

Vatican City Unit's Confirmed!!!!

117955_slide.jpg?v=1

(I mean no disrespect for any religion or towards the Vatican City by this post and this picture)

• Like 2

I totally agree with you. We need the Swiss Guards!!! :D

04849c-1439249132.jpg

I totally agree with you. We need the Swiss Guards!!! :D

04849c-1439249132.jpg

117955_slide.jpg?v=1

(I mean no disrespect for any religion or towards the Vatican City by this post and this picture)

it will be the special crusader army pack ahah

However I have good news

2j2hj6w.jpg

288bjnr.jpg

The Arx160 will be the standard Rifle for the Standard infatry, Fanteria da mar (marines) and Republican Guards (Carabiniers) of the Triveneto Republic! The TAR-21 will remain the standard Rifle for the Alpine Troops (becouse it's less cumbersome)...

Thanks to Massi that let me import his ARX-160 and help me with the issues  ;) And to Mirza Miftahul Fadillah that have made the ARX160 models and texture!

There will be the AW-101 (CH-49 from arma 3), and I will ask to include the NH-90 ;) There's a mod for the AB-412? For the Tornado There's a mod but I think it isn't supported now, the F-16 and the harrier I think will be included lately as optional files... For the eurofighter there isn't a mod yet :( ...

For the AB-412 (or somethingh similar) is the Huey Pack for GrumpyRhino.

Fighissimo mod continua così Pinaz!! = Awesome mod, keep going Pinaz! B)  B)

I would suggest his Medium Utility Helicopter Pack. It has a 412. I think the Huey pack includes only UH-1s.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28841

You made this guy happy!!

I'm happy to hear this ;)

Thank you :D

I would suggest his Medium Utility Helicopter Pack. It has a 412. I think the Huey pack includes only UH-1s.

Thank you for the links, I will take a look ;)

However I have some new details

29bcb4o.jpg

14id009.jpg

This is the combat version of the officier, It have the arx160 with an advanced sight

And the one on the beret will be the coat of arms of the Triveneto Armed Forces... The officiers will have blue beret, the normal soldiers (light) will have a black one!

29frxvo.jpg

All soldiers, exept of officiers and granadiers, will have an ARX160 with red dot optic 

2e3zs0l.jpg

And the last one, I have made a little modification on the ARX-160, and make it a marksman weapon in 7.62x51 with a marksman optic (the 7.62x51 version is the ARX-200, identical to the normal ARX exept for the caliber), it can be used with bipod (but I don't have the marksman DLC, so in the pic there isn't one)!

I just wanted to add that grumpyrhino also works on a Merlin, which he will add to his Medium Utility Helicopter Pack.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181858-wip-medium-utility-helicopters/page-3

Thank you, I have already see this ;)

I have my daily news:

I have start workin on the Republican Guard:

3449wm9.jpg

260dfts.jpg

They will have less vehicles (only APC, IFV and cars), and less type of units with less equipment... 

The republican guard will be a military corp, which will handle tasks of civilian police and military police, security of VIPs, security of government buildings and security of diplomatic buildings... It will have also a regiment, with APCs (Namer) and IFVs (Pandur II), whose primary objective is the defense of the capital...

I have also made some guard units, for the control of the military bases (in heavy and light version)...

90mw77.jpg

14wueci.jpg

His Huey pack has been updated to add UH 1H, 1C, 1N, 1Y, Bell 412's and Cobra's. And with may variants it may be a better choice but that is up to pinaz :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27960

His Huey pack has been updated to add UH 1H, 1C, 1N, 1Y, Bell 412's and Cobra's. And with may variants it may be a better choice but that is up to pinaz :)

Ohh, sorry. I did not noticed that. Than the huey pack would be a better choice.

Ohh, sorry. I did not noticed that. Than the huey pack would be a better choice.

Thank you ;)

However I returned from vacation today and I think I'll start working on this mod tomorrow, but I can show you something new...

For now I have show you the Triveneto F-35, that F-35 will be one of the Triveneto Air Force 1st wing (Winged Lions) based in Istrana AB (https://www.google.it/maps/@45.6870586,12.089319,2472m/data=!3m1!1e3). The 2nd wing (Pirates) will be based in Rivolto (https://www.google.it/maps/@45.9763444,13.053744,2938m/data=!3m1!1e3), and it will be equiped with the A-346. 

2z8u3kk.jpg

300td36.jpg

I will make another one or two wings for combat operations and maybe a tactical transport wing  ;)

I have mostly complete the Republican Guard, with vehicles and soldiers... The only thing is missing is an helicopter for now...

Here some pics:

Fennek

5flpnl.jpg

Zamark

2h30l1h.jpg

Namer APC

1e5t3p.jpg

Pandur II

2l8z0gx.jpg

A repubblian guard member, equiped for normal Public order mission

2a85b2f.jpg

Another News

I have imported the first helicopter that I need for this mod... The NH-90!

Here the pics of the "big" one (AW-101) and the "little" one (NH-90)

29mw4jt.jpg

23qxj52.jpg

Credits

All thanks goes to Aplion, that have made the NH-90 ;)

Great work!

I really like your fictional setting!

do you already know which weapons the other units use? 

I have some suggestions if you don't ^_^

AT: Nlaw would fit good! or maybe a Pzf3 or a M72 from a mod/port

MP: the PDW2000.. i think its very similar to the mp7

Sniper-recon rifle: M320 and Mk-1Emr

Lmg:  i think the Mk200 and the Navid would fit good.. or maybe a m249 from a mod/port

Pistol: i think it would be very cool if you could get the M9 Beretta from anywhere  :)

and here a little suggestion to the vehicles  :)

i would take the warrior instead of the namer..the warrior is more simiular to the Dardo..

and i think some smaller jeeps like the http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27296would fit good addiotnal to the fenneks

i think it lookes weird when you are always driving in a armored car..

i can't wait to see more of your work!

i wish you good luck with the project! B)

• Like 1

Great work!

I really like your fictional setting!

do you already know which weapons the other units use? 

I have some suggestions if you don't ^_^

AT: Nlaw would fit good! or maybe a Pzf3 or a M72 from a mod/port

MP: the PDW2000.. i think its very similar to the mp7

Sniper-recon rifle: M320 and Mk-1Emr

Lmg:  i think the Mk200 and the Navid would fit good.. or maybe a m249 from a mod/port

Pistol: i think it would be very cool if you could get the M9 Beretta from anywhere  :)

and here a little suggestion to the vehicles  :)

i would take the warrior instead of the namer..the warrior is more simiular to the Dardo..

and i think some smaller jeeps like the http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27296would fit good addiotnal to the fenneks

i think it lookes weird when you are always driving in a armored car..

i can't wait to see more of your work!

i wish you good luck with the project! B)

Thank you!

I will add some other weapons if I can(if I will have the permissimon)! ;)

However I have added the armed version of the NH-90, and I have asked the permission to include the AB412, I'm waiting for an answer! I have asked for some other vehicles too ;)

COuld you please not use any weapons from the Marksman DLC? It gets annoying to have that water mark cross the screen.

I haven't the marksman DLC so I will not use it...

However, thanks to the new update of the game, most of the work is messed up! Now I can't load anything, that I have ported from other mods, in the editor without errors...  I think I will take a pause from this work and then I will start try to fix this new problems...

• Like 1

Ok guys, I have fix all the problems exept for one. It's a "no entry config bin/cfgweapons\'." or sometingh like this, so it's probably a wrong classname somewhere (but in game it's all perfect).. there's someone that have some time to help me to find it?

However here's a screen of the armed NH-90... I have a question, do you like more this light grey or a military green?

2015-08-25_00001_zps71thwded.jpg

2015-08-25_00002_zpsgeliqmti.jpg

• Like 1

2015-08-29_00001_zpsjqgevpa5.jpg

2015-08-29_00003_zps6fkfmzwu.jpg

2015-08-29_00002_zps97ujwakp.jpg

I have start workin on the Federal republic of northen Italy armed forces ;) these are the first soldiers that I have made... The camo is a wip, I don't like it too much for now!

• Like 2

Grey looks better on the NH-90

• Like 1

Grey looks better on the NH-90

I prefer camo

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/var/dicod/storage/images/base-de-medias/images/actualites/images-actu/2013ecpa422g001_028/2558032-1-fre-FR/2013ecpa422g001_028.jpg

grey in game look like plastic.There is no reflections.

But in the end,everything is good if the author is pleased 

So probably I will make the camo NH-90 for the other 2 faction :)

However thanks to Sabre_dust I have imported the C-130J from his pack! ;) It will come in cargo and normal version plus normal and cargo version with external fuel tanks!

2015-08-30_00001_zpsrvedgeni.jpg

2015-08-30_00002_zps9eodifdi.jpg

2015-08-30_00005_zpsvbfybphn.jpg

And I can show you the winter camo for the alpine troops of the Fed. Rep. of Northern Italy! They are armed with the short version of the ARX 160

2015-08-29_00004_zpsdg3dvrwt.jpg

2015-08-29_00005_zps7b2hfoxi.jpg

2015-08-29_00008_zpstlf3dkyz.jpg

• Like 2

Really nice work!

I like the way you present the pictures. Many authors just make a screenshot of their units in the arsenal, but you always create a cinematic background with your forces in action.

Besides this I have a little suggestion: A few days ago I read about an italian unit called "Lagunari". It is a regiment of the italian ground forces near venice in Mestre. The main task of this unit is to fight in coastal areas and to lead amphibious assaults, even if they had many deployments in Afghanistan. It would be great if you could add such a unit to the forces of Triveneto. You could equip them with amphibious vehicles like the Strider and the Gorgon.

Anyway keep up the great work!

Really nice work!

I like the way you present the pictures. Many authors just make a screenshot of their units in the arsenal, but you always create a cinematic background with your forces in action.

Besides this I have a little suggestion: A few days ago I read about an italian unit called "Lagunari". It is a regiment of the italian ground forces near venice in Mestre. The main task of this unit is to fight in coastal areas and to lead amphibious assaults, even if they had many deployments in Afghanistan. It would be great if you could add such a unit to the forces of Triveneto. You could equip them with amphibious vehicles like the Strider and the Gorgon.

Anyway keep up the great work!

Already planned ;) They are going to be renamed Fanti da Mar in this mod, this is the name of the marine infantry of the Old Republic of Venice... The lagunari take inspiration from this old unit!

From wikipedia:

"The Italian Lagunari (some times known as the 'Venetian Regiment') are the heirs to the embarked troops of the Republic of Venice. In 1964, the Head of the Italian Army entrusted to the “Serenissima†Lagunari Regiment the formal heritage of this centuries-old unit. The birth of the embarked troops of Venice goes back to the time of the fourth crusade when the Doge “Enrico Dandolo†put together one “Regiment †from ten companies distributed on the warships of the Venetian fleet, and then employed them in the two captures of Constantinople (Bisanzio - 1203/1204). The embarked troops of Venice had their final organisation in 1550 becoming the “Fanti da Mar†(Infantry of the sea) and they distinguished themselves during all the wars that the Republic of Venice fought against the Ottoman Empire, especially during the sieges of Famagosta and Candia, and in the great victory in the battle of Lepanto."

I will equip them like an light regiment, only with IFV and APC, with the short version of the ARX 160!

However thank you, I prefer this way... I like to make screenshoots that seems alive, in this way they are more "realistic"!