pinaz93

The Italian Division project (Factions mod+)

As always I love working with my imagination... A few days ago I wanted to try to create a new faction, with its infantry units, armored vehicles, airplanes, etc ...
I finally decided to create 3 factions, and to change a little the course of history in armaverse. I also wrote a story to tell about what led to the birth of these three factions, for people who love this things.
The nations will be set in 2022.

I do not want to offend anyone, the division of the states and the story is a figment of my imagination, and I hope that it will never happend. So please avoid creating controversy with the situation recreated in this project.

Introduction:
In 2022 the Italian Republic no longer exists.

In the first half of 2016, the continuing economic and social crisis leading to the fall of the italian government.
Without elections, a new government decided by parliament starts heavy economic maneuvers to fix the state finances , further worsening the situation of the population, but without affecting the waste of money , the corruption and the political class that plagued the state for years.
In mid- 2016 several popular revolts starts in major Italian cities , which are initially suppressed with force by the police and army.
After this events, various units of the police and armed forces refuse to attack the protesters , leading to mass arrests among the ranks of the government forces.
In August, representatives of the regions of central and northern Italy and dissidents generals of the army, meet secretly to organize the secession of northern Italy from the central government and the creation of a new rebel state, arresting state officials loyal to the central government .
The representatives of the Veneto region, however, do not agree with the decisions taken and, supported by much of the population, take this opportunity to declare independence (so desired since the fall of the republic of Venice by the hands of Napoleon in 1797) from the Italian state and the new rebel state.
After two months the southern and other central regions declare the secession from the Italian state and with the help of others dissident generals of the armed forces occupy parliamentary seats and government buildings in Rome, announcing the fall of the last Italian government and the end of the small civil war that shocked Italy.
In December 2016 a meeting of representatives of the rebel factions, with representatives of NATO, of the United Nations and of the European Union, seeks to restore national unity, but due to strong differences between the will of the factions and to prevent the outbreak of a new civil war, was decided to maintain the division of the three states for a while.
In January of 2017, a popular vote wanted by the United Nations, decreed the true end of the Italian Republic, and the creation of three new states, the Federal Republic of Northern Italy, the Republic of Southern Italy and the Republic of Triveneto.

The main dates of the fall of the Italian Republic:

February 3, 2016, the parliament voted the fall of the Italian government.
February 25, 2016, the parliament vote of confidence to the new government.
May 19, 2016, the new government began heavy economic maneuvers to fix the state finances.
May 30, 2016, begin the first popular uprisings in the cities of Naples, Rome, Milan, Bologna and turin, town halls and some government buildings are occupied.
June 1, 2016, the police stop the riots with the use of force.
June 3, 2016, breakout of new heavy popular uprisings in other cities
June 5, 2016, some units of the police are refusing to carry out orders. the army is sent to the cities.
June 22, 2016, the protests intensified, the historic center of Rome, and the main government buildings are guarded by the army and closed to the public.
July 5, 2016, desertion and disobedience among the military and police forces still growing.
July 15, 2016, numerous arrests in the ranks of the police and of the army, many soldiers and policemen join the protesters.
July 20, 2016, declaration of martial law with the prohibition to leave the house after sunset.
August 7, 2016, heavy clashes between protesters and government forces extend to smaller cities.
August 9, 2016, representatives of the regions of northern and central Italy and some dissident generals meet secretly to declare secession from the central government.
August 12, 2016, the region of Veneto declares its independence from the Italian state, with the support of several army units, a militia is established and representatives loyal to the central government are arrested.
August 14, 2016, the other regions of north and central Italy declare secession and arrest the representatives loyal to the central government. The regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-South Tirol and some area of Emilia Romagna and Lombardy join the the Veneto rebels.
August 15, 2016 - October 17, 2016, heavy clashes between armed forces loyal to the central state and those loyal to the new rebel states, the situation remains stalled.
October 18, 2016, the remaining regions of central and southern Italy declare secession from the central government and begin to clash with loyalist forces.
October 25, 2016, the first forces of the United Nations, led by the French forces, enter the northern Italy from the French border.
October 26, 2016, government buildings in Rome are occupied by the forces of the southern rebels and the government members are arrested.
November 15, 2016, the forces of the United Nations oversee all major Italian cities, starting the preparations for a meeting between rebel forces in Malta.
December 10, 2016, began the meeting between the rebel forces, representatives of NATO,of the European Union and of the United Nations in Valletta.
December 23, 2016 , because of the very different positions of the rebel forces, the meeting is interrupted while maintaining the division between the three states and is decided to take a decision with the population through a vote.
January 3, 2017, the popular vote with 68.7 % decreed the end of the Italian republic and the creation of three new states: The federal republic of Northern Italy, the Republic of Southern Italy and the Republic of Triveneto.

The new map of the italian peninsula

2im9pom.jpg

Federal republic of Northern Italy
This is a federal state made up from 8 ex region of the Italian Republic, the capital is set in Milan. the flag is fictional and made by me.
2ep4nrq.jpg

Republic of Southern Italy
This is a republic made up from 9 ex regions of the ex italian Republic, the capital is Rome. The flag is fictional and made by me.
34dosvr.jpg

Republic of Triveneto

This is a republic made up from 3 region of the ex italian republic, the capital is Venice. The flag is a modern and simple version of the old republic of venice flag that I have found on internet.
5tlr8.jpg

Armed Forces descripion: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183504-nations-after-the-end-of-the-italian-unity-fictional-retextures/page-3#entry2908103

Armed Forces Of the Triveneto Republic

eiw3dl.jpg

Public TEST VERSION 2
THIS IS A TEST VERSION, SO IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS WITH BUGS.
NO UPLOAD THIS VERSION IN OTHER PLACES

-Most unit names are in Italian, I'm going to change them for the final version
-No unit groups in this version
-Paratroopers are probably broken
-I suggest to use them only to test in arsenal or in the editor
-Please send me information about any bug
-Remember that this is a WIP

Download Public Test Version 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9IbzBpLTVMNjZFaHM/view?usp=sharing

HOTFIX 1

-fixed wrong name for A-346 CAS version
-fixed wrong ammo for reserve soldiers
-fixed afterburner sound on F-16
-fixed wrong classnames for C-130 pilots
-fixed missing textures
-various minor fixes

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vi2gpeRn9ITkZoMGRkbXdpWTQ/view?usp=sharing
Just copy, paste and overwrite the old PBOs
You still need the Test version

I started working from the last one, becouse is where I live in real life, I have made the main vehicles for now, and I'm making the supports and the infantry. here are some screens, I have used a simple military green texture becouse I think that is more realistic:
t83thd.jpg
55mj9g.jpg
33vk95c.jpg
2a4v6s7.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News will come in the next weeks and months... I have to gain experience in the retexture of the units, becouse I have experience only with vehicles ;)

CREDITS (all these modders were contacted directly by me, and all of them give me the permission to include their things)

massi - for the Arx160 (model from Mirza Miftahul Fadillah), the G3, the M9, the acessorizes and the m249 from his pack

Fuller and the USAF mod team - for the F-35A

Aplion - for his NH-90

Sabre_dust - for his C-130

GrumpyRhino - for the AH-1W from his pack

Firewill - for the F-16 from his pack

• Like 4

10/10 for the backstory......that's some real dedication for your project....I wish you well for the future :)

• Like 2

10/10 for the backstory......that's some real dedication for your project....I wish you well for the future :)

Thank you, as you can see I love political fiction! I'm glad to hear that my backstory is good ;)

Great looking project so far :) One question though. Taking that there're three factions, I'm guessing one for BLUFOR, one for OPFOR and one for Independent, right?

Great looking project so far :) One question though. Taking that there're three factions, I'm guessing one for BLUFOR, one for OPFOR and one for Independent, right?

That's the problem! I think I will add all factions to Blufor, Indfor and opfor... And so every person can continue the story as he wish, making them allies, enemies o whatever he want! The nations will have mixed equipment from all the blufor/opfor/indfor factions...

However thank you :)

I wish you the best for your project.

W San Marco!

Thank you ;)

Always Viva San Marco!

I have start making some soldiers for the Triveneto Republic, they are going to be armed with the tar-21!

For now I have made 2 camos, one woodland, and one for alpine warfare:

2j496h1.jpg

314v4ox.jpg

syphrl.jpg

1jsvtw.jpg

if anyone has any suggestions or comments, I will very happy to listen ;)

Today I'm going to show you something about the air forces of these nations , but first I wanted to make a small list of fixed-wing fighter :

Fed . Rep . Of Northern Italy / Rep . of southern Italy: F-35A , A-346 , Eurofighter ( When there will be one released)
Rep. Of Triveneto : F-35A , A-346 ( not sure )

​I received the blessing from Fuller to the use his F-35A from the USAF mod for the Retex (And yes there are going to be a retexture pack for the F 35A in the near future ;) )

Rep of Triveneto:

11r4rxl.jpg

2d8mgeg.jpg

Rep of southern Italy:

1o2fz5.jpg

5djj4g.jpg

And an Aw-101 of the Triveneto Armed Forces:

voq2bk.jpg

I received the blessing for the fuller use of its F - 35 from the USAF mod for the Retex ( And yes there are going to be in retexture pack for the F - 35A in the near future ; ) )

I received the blessing for the fuller use of its F - 35 from the USAF mod for the Retex ( And yes there are going to be in retexture pack for the F - 35A in the near future ; ) )

• Like 1

Great project. The textures are nice as usually and the story is good too. Hopefully I do not need a visa when I drive to Lake Garda next time :o

However I have two questions:

1. Will the USAF jets be in an optional PBO? Because I think it is a bit dissuasive, if you have to download a mod as dependancy, which is bigger than the main mod itselfs.

2. Which map did you use for the screenshots of the F-35? Is it Sahrani?

Great project. The textures are nice as usually and the story is good too. Hopefully I do not need a visa when I drive to Lake Garda next time :o

However I have two questions:

1. Will the USAF jets be in an optional PBO? Because I think it is a bit dissuasive, if you have to download a mod as dependancy, which is bigger than the main mod itselfs.

2. Which map did you use for the screenshots of the F-35? Is it Sahrani?

1) Yes I think that I can put the planes in an optional pbo, that's anice idea, I can make it more modular...

2) in the first 2 screenshots it's island phantera, in the second 2 Sahrani! In the one of the helicopter is chernaus..

Really nice Pinaz!!

The only suggestion that's coming to my mind is to arm the troops with more italian weaponry.You know Italians always like made in Italy.So i'd love to see units equipped with Beretta ARX160,SC70/90 and so on.

I know that very likely we have to wait for the new pedagne...In the meantime you can consider(by historical backgroung) to give Triveneto a supply from Germany and Austria(so H&K,Steyr),NorthernItaly can be supplied by France and Switzerland(Famas,Sig),and Terr cough Southern Italy supplied with mediterranean gear(Tar-21/Negev/Merkava)

Just a suggestion inspired by your geopolitical description

Really nice Pinaz!!

The only suggestion that's coming to my mind is to arm the troops with more italian weaponry.You know Italians always like made in Italy.So i'd love to see units equipped with Beretta ARX160,SC70/90 and so on.

I know that very likely we have to wait for the new pedagne...In the meantime you can consider(by historical backgroung) to give Triveneto a supply from Germany and Austria(so H&K,Steyr),NorthernItaly can be supplied by France and Switzerland(Famas,Sig),and Terr cough Southern Italy supplied with mediterranean gear(Tar-21/Negev/Merkava)

Just a suggestion inspired by your geopolitical description

Thank you ;)

I know that and thank you for the suggenstion, but I want to use less dependancy possible, if I can I will add stuff from other authors directly in the mod, or I will make it modular with optional pbo... I will ask to massi the possibility to include his ARX in the mod!

In my basic plans the 3 nation will have:

FRoNI:

vehicles= Leopard 2(MBT Kuma), Namer with marksman AA turret(Cheetah), IFV warrior(FV-720 Mora), Pandur II(AFV-4 Gorgon), Fennek(Strider), HEMTT, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons= ARX160 (if I will have the permission)

RoSI:

vehicles= ?? MBTNamer with marksman AA turret(Cheetah), IFV warrior(FV-720 Mora), AMV-7 Marshall, Oshkosh M-ATV(Hunter), HEMTT/ZAMARK, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons= ARX160 or TAR-21

RoT:

vehicles= Leopard 2(MBT Kuma)Namer APC/ with marksman AA turret(Panther/Cheetah), Pandur II(AFV-4 Gorgon) , Fennek(Strider)ZAMARK, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons=TAR-21(? or something else like the ARX?)

The list can change in the future, but that's the basic idea... 

Thank you ;)

I know that and thank you for the suggenstion, but I want to use less dependancy possible, if I can I will add stuff from other authors directly in the mod, or I will make it modular with optional pbo... I will ask to massi the possibility to include his ARX in the mod!

In my basic plans the 3 nation will have:

FRoNI:

vehicles= Leopard 2(MBT Kuma), Namer with marksman AA turret(Cheetah), IFV warrior(FV-720 Mora), Pandur II(AFV-4 Gorgon), Fennek(Strider), HEMTT, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons= ARX160 (if I will have the permission)

RoSI:

vehicles= ?? MBTNamer with marksman AA turret(Cheetah), IFV warrior(FV-720 Mora), AMV-7 Marshall, Oshkosh M-ATV(Hunter), HEMTT/ZAMARK, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons= ARX160 or TAR-21

RoT:

vehicles= Leopard 2(MBT Kuma)Namer APC/ with marksman AA turret(Panther/Cheetah), Pandur II(AFV-4 Gorgon) , Fennek(Strider)ZAMARK, F-35A, A-346(TO-199) and some other

weapons=TAR-21(? or something else like the ARX?)

The list can change in the future, but that's the basic idea... 

No naval assets (BIs patrol boats)? And if you have time for it, I would suggest a police offroader (Carabinieri).

No naval assets? And if you have time for it, also a police offroader (Carabinieri) would be nice.

I'm not able to create things from zero, so I have to use thing that already exists... If in the future will be some good naval assets I will include them (hoping in the pedagne mod)...

The retexture for some military police units are already in the plans, there will not be carabinieri for all three states, but similar police corps ;)

This is so cool, with its own lore and everything, is the vatican city still its own nation?

This is so cool, with its own lore and everything, is the vatican city still its own nation?

Ehm :huh:  I had not raised the issue before haha. Well I would say yes, and also the republic of San Marino, in my opinion, would remain independent!

I know that and thank you for the suggenstion, but I want to use less dependancy possible, if I can I will add stuff from other authors directly in the mod, or I will make it modular with optional pbo...

Less dependancy possible is good,modular addons are even better(look at HLC CSAT for example). ;)

What alignment are each faction?  

Less dependancy possible is good,modular addons are even better(look at HLC CSAT for example). ;)

I have the permission to include the arx in the mod, but I have problem to open some files, so, if I can't solve these problems I will make it an optional pbo too ;)

What alignment are each faction?

I will add all factions to all sides, so everyone can continue the story in every way they want ;)

Republic of Triveneto Army units during exercise

2eqcjsn.jpg

wwlmok.jpg

15ywx1z.jpg

vxl1dj.jpg

15y6ybo.jpg

Next steps are: fix the flag on the left arm, support infantry, pilots and officers ;)

• Like 1

If you allow me a suggestion regarding aircraft and helicopters in my opinion should also be added those used in the old republic, it seems to me that there is a mod that contains the AB 412 and 206 that are still used by the army and police .

As for the planes, the Tornado, F-16s, the Harrier and Eurofighter 2000 (not sure if there is a mod) should be present just because supplied by NATO and in use in the current army as the F- 35.

Good job  :D

If you allow me a suggestion regarding aircraft and helicopters in my opinion should also be added those used in the old republic, it seems to me that there is a mod that contains the AB 412 and 206 that are still used by the army and police .
As for the planes, the Tornado, F-16s, the Harrier and Eurofighter 2000 (not sure if there is a mod) should be present just because supplied by NATO and in use in the current army as the F- 35.
Good job  :D

There will be the AW-101 (CH-49 from arma 3), and I will ask to include the NH-90 ;) There's a mod for the AB-412? For the Tornado There's a mod but I think it isn't supported now, the F-16 and the harrier I think will be included lately as optional files... For the eurofighter there isn't a mod yet :( ...