Any chance we could get a co-pilot seat to fly from too?  Tracers aren`t visable all the way to the target.

Flares?

Flares isnt normal on the bo105, but guess the independent version could have those. Will add in next time release which should come soon as i need to fix the sight.

Copilot to fly from? You mean the "take control" action?

Will look Into all of these and hopefully patch tonight.

Great!   Looking forward to it!  Is there a way to make the wing-man 2-ship formation fly at my level/altitiude.  He keeps flying higher thaen me,giving the formation away. Could we have the 2-seats in German helo as FFV?

What a fantastic helicopter.

A few things I've noticed

-The GSH with the 20mm cannon has no reticule in first person.

-To enter the aircraft you have to open the doors which realistic is kind tedious.

-I can see that the co-pilot's screen on variants that don't actually have the screen.

For the sight, I see the ARMA 3 sight but I wonder if you've thought adding a grease pencil sight like the MELB mod uses. I've never seen the inside of a gun pod armed airframe so I don't know if there is a real gun sight and I just hadn't heard of one with that 20mm cannon before now.

Anyway absolutely stellar work so far, this is a fantastic little airframe.

As a heads up, none of the new variants (any of the gunpod versions, or the cannon or HOT1) work on dedicated server as far as I can tell. The dedicated throws up a "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.sfp_bo105_pah1'." for whichever version you put in and switches to the next mission in the list. The bench seat and the standard guided AT seem to work fine, although it shows all of the external weapon options at once (but they cannot be used) (http://i.imgur.com/MsXI2u6.jpg). Also, Not sure if the gunner on the HOT1 is bugged or what, but you cant look around and switching to the weapon sight view locks it into an over the shoulder perspective, like you are looking past the pilots in the front seat.

As a heads up, none of the new variants (any of the gunpod versions, or the cannon or HOT1) work on dedicated server as far as I can tell. The dedicated throws up a "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles.sfp_bo105_pah1'." for whichever version you put in and switches to the next mission in the list. The bench seat and the standard guided AT seem to work fine, although it shows all of the external weapon options at once (but they cannot be used) (http://i.imgur.com/MsXI2u6.jpg). Also, Not sure if the gunner on the HOT1 is bugged or what, but you cant look around and switching to the weapon sight view locks it into an over the shoulder perspective, like you are looking past the pilots in the front seat.

sounds strange, could you post the mission and i will check on a dediced.

Are you sure that the mod is running on the dedicated server?

I went to go and test it again to make sure, and now everything seems to be working fine. Nothing has changed in the mods, but the dedicated server launch software (TADST) was updated so maybe it was something with that. The other variants of the BO-105 seem to be working just fine now, and I have no idea why but I'll take it. We use a peer to peer sync program to keep all our players and the server up to date on the mods we use, so I know it's on the server.

The HOT1 gunner view and missile use is still weird, but the other stuff appears to be working now. Is there a trick to the HOT missiles, or are they supposed to be fly by wire similar to the TOW?

I installed the mod like I do every other mod that I have, and it's not showing up in the Eden Editor.  Anyone else have this problem?

I installed the mod like I do every other mod that I have, and it's not showing up in the Eden Editor.  Anyone else have this problem?

Did you look under the Ind For helicopters?

Nice Mod! 

I have some troubles with the Co-Pilot Sight.

It looks like this: 

20160511125306_1.jpg

It seems that only the Bo-105P/PAH-1 Version isn´t working correctly. 

i'd say it seems that only the AAF-texture Version with titanlaunchers is working correctly.

oh was sure i had fixed that. Will update soon.

is this mod still being developed? for i can't see any changes.

i guess "soon" means something if you waiting for an update and something else if you working with several projects :p

Been very busy with Swedish forces pack and fixing our patch for the Apex release (perhaps coming tonight even) but this is still on my "soon" list of things to do.

• Like 1

can it be fixed by editing the config, or has it something to do with the model itself?

http://sfp.granq.se/files/@sfp_bo105_002.zip

Version 2 released, fixed that the gunner screen was showing when the "monitor" wasn't.

HOT-1 works (you can lock but it isn't lockable when firing, only Titan is self guided)

And i haven't seen any bugs but then again haven't tested so much because busy busy but people seems impatient so here you are :p