The weapon in the RHSAFRFDEV Arsenal is currently a testbed reyhard has done for an eventHandler script that varies the weapon's rate of fire in full-auto mode. In this case, firing two shots at very high rate burst followed by a normal rate of fire

So for now it's just intended to behave like an AN-94, not to be an AN-94

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

The weapon in the RHSAFRFDEV Arsenal is currently a testbed reyhard has done for an eventHandler script that varies the weapon's rate of fire in full-auto mode. In this case, firing two shots at very high rate burst followed by a normal rate of fire

So for now it's just intended to behave like an AN-94, not to be an AN-94

Reyhard back at it again, doing literal magic

Wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction I'm trying to figure out which parameters are used to denote how loud a weapon is both suppressed and unsuppressed? Which .cfg files and which entries do I need to compare?

I've got a odd question to ask. I was editing a mission and a though came across my head, wouldn't it be cool if some of the US or any other version of RHS had the nice NATO camo to match the other base game NATO vehicles. Just a thought idk if this has crossed anyone else mind in the dev team or else where.

There is a mod the makes the nato stuff match with RHS but as far as I am aware not the other way around 

Is there any guide how to retexture RHS uniforms? Also if I donate  а large scale PNG texture what is the chance that the developers themselves will add it? I talk about  real uniforms camo from the former USSR countries

• Like 1

15 hours ago, payne2010 said:

I've got a odd question to ask. I was editing a mission and a though came across my head, wouldn't it be cool if some of the US or any other version of RHS had the nice NATO camo to match the other base game NATO vehicles. Just a thought idk if this has crossed anyone else mind in the dev team or else where.

considering we actually don't really care much about vanilla content, nope. but feel free to do that on your own, re-textures are tolerated.

1 hour ago, sammael said:

Is there any guide how to retexture RHS uniforms?

it isn't any different than retexturing vanilla uniforms...

Also if I donate  а large scale PNG texture what is the chance that the developers themselves will add it? I talk about  real uniforms camo from the former USSR countries

depends of the size (pun!) of these PNGs and what these contains....

I know you guys get a lot of annoying questions and I apologize for having to ask one myself, but Is there something going on with the U.S RHS vehicles In the mission editor garage? I can't seem to get any of the options to save correctly, I'll modify the vehicle and all seems well then I go back Into my mission (after reloading It) only to have most of what I applied via garage totally reset, and this Is using the latest DEV build on steam with no other mods Installed (Maybe Its just me I don't know)

You guys do amazing work and we all appreciate all of you for bringing us this content, and most of all we appreciate you putting up with us asking all this annoying stuff 🙂

Thanks

EDIT: Seems to have been fixed with the new dev branch update, thanks guys!

I have found this mod (Less Explody Aircraft) and want to ask will it work with RHS air ? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448528581

Spoiler

class CfgPatches {
    class less_explody_aircraft {
        requiredVersion = 0.1;
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Air_F", "A3_Air_F_beta", "A3_Air_F_epc", "A3_Air_F_gamma"};
        version = 1;
        units[] = {};
        weapons[] = {};
    };
};

class CfgVehicles {
    class Air;    // External class reference
    class Helicopter_Base_H;    // External class reference
    class Plane_Base_F;    // External class reference

class Helicopter : Air {
        showHMD = 1;
        explosionShielding = 1;
        epeImpulseDamageCoef = 0;
        crewCrashProtection = 1;
    };

class Plane : Air {
        showHMD = 1;
        explosionShielding = 1;
        crewCrashProtection = 1;
    };

class Heli_Light_01_base_F : Helicopter_Base_H {
    };

class Plane_CAS_01_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };

class Plane_CAS_02_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };

class Plane_Fighter_03_base_F : Plane_Base_F {
    };
};

We're not developing any Armenian factions in the mod so it wouldn't be something we would be interested in adding

• Like 1