I think people have been so convinced that the RHS- LAV-25 wouldn't be a thing they can't even grasp the concept now thats its real.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, cu3b4ll said:

I think people have been so convinced that the RHS- LAV-25 wouldn't be a thing they can't even grasp the concept now thats its real.

thats not an LAV-25 suspension so dont get too excited.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

It's lav-150... I knew we won't get lav-25 so easily...

On 9/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, wsxcgy said:

That´s how you disappoint someone haha

Was it actually called LAV-150 at any point? I know it as a V-150, and I recall it being in some other mod (CUP, perhaps?), under that name, as well.

16 hours ago, dragon01 said:

Was it actually called LAV-150 at any point? I know it as a V-150, and I recall it being in some other mod (CUP, perhaps?), under that name, as well.

yes.

• Like 1

Wait so it's actually a LAV-150? Well now I'm even more interested. I assume it's for GREG then? Can you spoil which kind of turret is it going to have?

47 minutes ago, simkas said:

Can you spoil which kind of turret is it going to have?

No, don't spoilt it! I'm still waiting to see if it will have wheels!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

20 hours ago, simkas said:

Wait so it's actually a LAV-150?

i didn't say it is, I just said V-150 and LAV-150 are exactly the same thing
And honestly i am disappointed by everyone who actually thought that is a LAV-25, considering this is a 4x wheeler while Lav25 is 8x wheeler, all suspension differences aside. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PuFu said:

i didn't say it is, I just said V-150 and LAV-150 are exactly the same thing
And honestly i am disappointed by everyone who actually thought that is a LAV-25, considering this is a 4x wheeler while Lav25 is 8x wheeler, all suspension differences aside. 

So is it a LAV12.5? Having half the wheels...

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Maybe its a VBL? Thats 4x4. VBL is French for Light Armoured Vehicle or LAV.

I'm wrong. I just want to stir shit up. 😅

11 hours ago, First Sea Lord Kiwi said:

Correction, 6 years. We have been waiting 6 years for the LAV 25. 

Six  years is more than enough time for you to have learnt how to make one, champ.

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, chops said:

Six  years is more than enough time for you to have learnt how to make one, champ.

but whining on a video game forum begging hobbyists to do it for me is so much easier!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

nmytUSW.jpg

Little last minute addition to the next update. The M1240 "A1" version will be added! The main changes vs. the normal version include additional mirrors, tow points, and the underbody armor kit, which also includes a different exhaust system, seen on the passenger side here. 

Although not part of the A1 exclusively, we've also made all new, much more detailed/interesting textures for all MATVs!

As you can see, the doors also have mounts fitted. We have also built the "Q-Net" armor system. However, because that is pretty complex we'll wait until after the patch to feature that. However, the A1 will be able to mount this pretty cool system in the future! We also plan to update the wheels to something a bit more detailed after this patch as well.

Here's a little WIP of the painted Q-Net armor LP and a tow bar accessory we'll include in the aforementioned future release:
N0JcgH7.png

Keep in mind the net piece is on a separate sheet, so it's not here. 

Hopefully we can get a release soon for everyone to enjoy the HMMWVs, AFRF stuff, and now this minor MATV update!

-Richards

• Like 23

Was the Q-net designed to combat HEAT warheads? Also on the M-ATV what purpose did the led light pods serve mounted on the roof and will we ever see those animated?

6 hours ago, sargken said:

Also on the M-ATV what purpose did the led light pods serve mounted on the roof and will we ever see those animated? 

They're running lights the same as you see on our HEMTTs and some other wheeled vehicles in the mod. There's already a "Service Drive" menu action to turn them on

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sargken said:

Was the Q-net designed to combat HEAT warheads? Also on the M-ATV what purpose did the led light pods serve mounted on the roof and will we ever see those animated?

I wouldn't use the term "Warhead". I mean, it's not like it'll stop a high velocity MPAT/HEAT round from an MBT lol. But yeah, it's designed to pre-detonate shape charge HEAT low/med velocity weapons like shoulder launched AT rockets, the idea being it uses an air gap IOT dissipate the energy from the charge and disallow the explosively formed penetrator to form and penetrate the actual armor. 

• Like 1

Sneak peak of small feature which will be present on almost all manned turrets. If you ever wanted to lower your posture to avoid incoming fire then this feature is for you. I'm also experimenting with event handler for AI, so when vehicle is under fire, AI gunner should lower his posture.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

If it is an LAV 150 / Cadillac Commando, that is is much needed for older time period scenarios, thanks for working on it!

• Like 1