With the public dev version most likely almost a week behind any changes you guys have been making, my question may be moot at this point, but...

The new HMMVs are being reported by the AI as "MRAP" and when they drive over multiple IEDs that detonate, the hulls and the crew still survive (albeit without any tires).  It seems like these should still be pretty well destroyed after driving over an IED (I was using the scattered trash IEDs in the editor), but the damage it's actually (not) taking seems more in line with the MRAPs.

Was this a config copy "error" or is this intended?  Obviously I can (and have) manipulate the object damage manually by trigger when I need to, but just curious if this was part of a work in progress.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gatordev said:

With the public dev version most likely almost a week behind any changes you guys have been making, my question may be moot at this point, but...

The new HMMVs are being reported by the AI as "MRAP" and when they drive over multiple IEDs that detonate, the hulls and the crew still survive (albeit without any tires).  It seems like these should still be pretty well destroyed after driving over an IED (I was using the scattered trash IEDs in the editor), but the damage it's actually (not) taking seems more in line with the MRAPs.

Was this a config copy "error" or is this intended?  Obviously I can (and have) manipulate the object damage manually by trigger when I need to, but just curious if this was part of a work in progress.

The damage wasn't set up at all. I wouldn't be too concerned with reporting any issues until we fire them out on a public release. Likely we already know and as you've said, have fixed it lol due to the week delay.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

For the M1151 with the MCTAGS turret for the USMC, will there be a possibility to configure the M240 alongside the Mk. 19, using the same system as the Russian Tigr with it's PKM and AGS-30 turret?

Yes we could do it, but I don't think we will for these. The issue with multi-weapon turrets is the AI can't really use them, depending on the arrangement. For the MCTAGS we don't have the mount for a second weapon either. We usually reserve those turrets for special vehicles, and try to keep our mainstay vehicles more simple and usable. 

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Richards.D said:

The damage wasn't set up at all. I wouldn't be too concerned with reporting any issues until we fire them out on a public release. Likely we already know and as you've said, have fixed it lol due to the week delay.

Understood.  Thanks for the reply.  Looking forward to their release!

• Like 1

anyone else's stryker or oshkosh matv flipping when shooting the 50 cal?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MrGalaxy said:

anyone else's stryker or oshkosh matv flipping when shooting the 50 cal?

Not really - are you using some 3rd party mods?

8 hours ago, reyhard said:

Not really - are you using some 3rd party mods?

honest yes it happens when i go full auto. i don't have major game changing mods the stryker flips over for me when i shoot it and so does the matv

could blastcore or bulletcasing mods be causing this?

11 minutes ago, MrGalaxy said:

honest yes it happens when i go full auto. i don't have major game changing mods the stryker flips over for me when i shoot it and so does the matv

could blastcore or bulletcasing mods be causing this?

no idea. but wouldn't it be easier to just test it out without any other mods but RHS, like we have always suggested when it comes to reporting any issues?

• Like 1

It's cool that the OCP ACU has now become mostly accurate with the Army's introduction of the hot-weather OCP pattern uniforms.

3 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

It's cool that the OCP ACU has now become mostly accurate with the Army's introduction of the hot-weather OCP pattern uniforms.

we don't really deal in "mostly accurate".

for ACU in RHS, there is not OCP, just OEFP (OEF-CP) Crye developed MultiCam used in Afghanistan.

The improved OCP weather uniform (IWHCU OCP) has less and smaller pockets to allow drying faster. That would obviously require a new uniform sculpt, or at the very least some modification to the existing one.

https://www.joint-forces.com/features/kit-camo/27127-know-your-multicam-oefp-or-ocp

https://ovinnovations.com/pages/scorpionmc

EDIT - my bad, in fact it seems we have left in some OCP test camo on @clima_x ACU model, despite the OCP ACU being a bit different cut to the UCP one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, PuFu said:

EDIT - my bad, in fact it seems we have left in some OCP test camo on @clima_x ACU model, despite the OCP ACU being a bit different cut to the UCP one

I hope you'll leave it in. Even if it's not 100% accurate, it's still nice to have.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I’m having a problem with the M203 and launchers (All of them), AI simply don’t use them against any target. I’ve done the test with only RHS mods and still have the problem. 

Having issues on takeoff. Can't deduce if this is a mod confliction, because I have 220 mods selected, anyone got advice?

Screenshot_63.png

I tried to Repair/Verify the files already but no joy. Gonna delete and redownload the mod and see if that works! (will edit the post if that works or not)

(EDIT:) redownloading did not work.

4 hours ago, Digger James said:

Can't deduce if this is a mod confliction, because I have 220 mods selected, anyone got advice?

protip: You can easily deduce it by just loading RHS mods.

4 hours ago, Digger James said:

I tried to Repair/Verify the files already but no joy

You need to do it over & over & over until it's working. Make sure you are doing that in launcher too

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/0/350541595117690606/#c2534848209914644090

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im sorry for being to F'ing lazy to search this. Will the effects of vanilla CARL-G round be the same or similar as RHS CARL-G rounds? I assume no, just want to ask and make sure.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Gimpy said:

Im sorry for being to F'ing lazy to search this. Will the effects of vanilla CARL-G round be the same or similar as RHS CARL-G rounds? I assume no, just want to ask and make sure.

define "effects". if you talking about damage / penetration etc, nope

On 8/3/2020 at 12:43 PM, PuFu said:

define "effects". if you talking about damage / penetration etc, nope

Yes to all of the above. 

I like using the vanilla Carl-G because the sight system matches modern systems. However, I have noticed and thru some ad-hoc "testing" had different results. So i figured I would come to the source to ask my question. My test was Vanilla Carl-G, both 75 and 55 HEAT rounds against RHS T-72.

Our rounds are not the same as the vanilla BI (tanks DLC) ones, in terms of damage, penetration or ballistics.

If you happen to run CBA with RHS, you will be able to load RHS Carl-G magazines into the vanilla launcher and vice versa because we have configured it to use CBA/JAM common magazineWells. So then you don't have an issue of inconsistent damage/penetration when using the vanilla launcher against RHS vehicles.

However, the various range stadia lines in the optics wont match ballistics for ammunition that the sight was not calibrated for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hey guys i was wondering, are you planing on making new uniforms with gloves plus new uniforms for SF, equipment and vests, also maby new ground vehicles, Helicopter and planes for RHSUSAF? like for example like the stryker with a cannon, 160th SOAR MH-60L/MBlackhawk and MH-47G Chinock,  UH-72 LAKOTA, C-12 HURON, AC-130J Ghostrider, F-35A Lightning II, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, B-2 Spirit, B-1B Lancer, Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, F/A-18C/D Hornet, AV-8B Harrier II, Bell AH-1Z Viper, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey,  Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV), MTVR, MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (MATV), Light Armored Vehicles (LAV), Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAV-7) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAP), M777 Lightweight Towed Howitzer, BAe RG-31 Nyala, HMMWV Avenger, M104 Wolverine, Land Rover Ranger Special Operations Vehicle (SOV) and Navistar International MaxxPro

• Haha 10
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, starlord1214 said:

hey guys i was wondering, are you planing on making new uniforms with gloves plus new uniforms for SF, equipment and vests, also maby new ground vehicles, Helicopter and planes for RHSUSAF? like for example like the stryker with a cannon, 160th SOAR MH-60L/MBlackhawk and MH-47G Chinock,  UH-72 LAKOTA, C-12 HURON, AC-130J Ghostrider, F-35A Lightning II, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, B-2 Spirit, B-1B Lancer, Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, F/A-18C/D Hornet, AV-8B Harrier II, Bell AH-1Z Viper, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey,  Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV), MTVR, MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (MATV), Light Armored Vehicles (LAV), Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAV-7) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAP), M777 Lightweight Towed Howitzer, BAe RG-31 Nyala, HMMWV Avenger, M104 Wolverine, Land Rover Ranger Special Operations Vehicle (SOV) and Navistar International MaxxPro

And T-64 of course! 😎

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

You should make a bigger list.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 2