Hello, for about a month in the king of the hill RHS mod (Codefourgaming), my gps does not show my team mattes and zones. 

IDk if is sometimes happend for a bug or is change or idk, actually not work good

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it
Thank you.

3 hours ago, ballistic09 said:

It was literally answered 2 post above yours...

The current delay is because we haven't mp tested at all yet to make sure everything works, due to people having lives and being busy and silly reasons like that. We have a lot of fixes and new content that aren't fully finished, but are more or less in working condition... or at least it works better now than it does in the present release, post Tanks DLC update. In all likelihood, the next patch will be a bit of a WIP update that will need lots of community testing and feedback, which will probably be followed with a hotfix "relatively soon" after its release.

What is the process for helping the RHS team with testing? My leg exploded a while back and I am practically permanently disabled so I have tons of time to help.

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

inhouse tests (MP) more or less.

Both @reyhard & @da12thMonkey need a couple of bronze statues each on on this upcoming update.

This sounds really promising! Take the time you need guys :f:

7 hours ago, ballistic09 said:

In all likelihood, the next patch will be a bit of a WIP update that will need lots of community testing and feedback, which will probably be followed with a hotfix "relatively soon" after its release.

An RHS work-in-progress mod version? Well BRING IT ON THEN >:D

5 hours ago, CiinXz said:

Hello, for about a month in the king of the hill RHS mod (Codefourgaming), my gps does not show my team mattes and zones. 

IDk if is sometimes happend for a bug or is change or idk, actually not work good

Thank you.

Sounds more like a server setting or mission problem, neither of which we have any responsibility for or control over. You should probably ask the server admin or the KotH devs.

4 hours ago, mannulus said:

What is the process for helping the RHS team with testing? My leg exploded a while back and I am practically permanently disabled so I have tons of time to help.

Wait for the update to be released, play with the mod, and report any issues here. Aside from the new content, the particular things to pay attention to in this update will be weapon magazines, missile flight profiles, and the damage models of armored vehicles and how different types of AT weapons perform against them.

In the future, there might be a new solution for more semi-regular updates that will allow people to test things a little early, but no promises.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am actually so fucking excited to start using armour again! I dont think the community would care if RHS was updated with some of the new assets not quite 100% its not like we have them now so im sure we can wait ;) As long as a hot fix comes out a few weeks that or the troubled assets arent included in the next update and get pushed back to the next. I'm just praying you lads have sneakily added a few SAM vehicles like a BUK or something. Either way, super excited keep up the amazing work!

• Like 3

Also waiting in anticipation here. Love the RHS mods

Rhs dev team you dont need to release a beta test.Just show us more pics

PS:I love the mod you guys have done a fenomenal job.

Just out of curiosity, I remember to have seen an ANVIS-9 a while back, what happened to it?

It looks like that the config is still there.

5 hours ago, painlesshadow said:

Am actually so fucking excited to start using armour again! I dont think the community would care if RHS was updated with some of the new assets not quite 100% its not like we have them now so im sure we can wait ;) As long as a hot fix comes out a few weeks that or the troubled assets arent included in the next update and get pushed back to the next. I'm just praying you lads have sneakily added a few SAM vehicles like a BUK or something. Either way, super excited keep up the amazing work!

or maybe SCUDs!

5 hours ago, painlesshadow said:

Not really how this works, we push the updates directly from the working SVN. In any case, as @ballistic09 said we are looking into pushing updates more often, eventually having also dev branch (full WIP with everything that comes from things being WIP) available in the future.

No BUKs or SAMs sneaked in though. ;)

34 minutes ago, Storm Rider said:

or maybe SCUDs!

nein.

11 hours ago, CiinXz said:

Thank you.

nothing to do with RHS mods, i suggest you join their discord and ask it yourself: https://discord.gg/6Mt3aw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@PuFu 

This is something that has been bothering me. The M1237 MRAP has a unique counter-measure ability of using it's DUKE Antennas (which stops IED's from detonating regardless of activation type) that can be turned on and off with the counter-measure key. However, other vehicles with the DUKE system (such as the M1220 MRAP) is missing this ability tho it clearly has the antennas to do so.

Was this an oversight or something else all together?

EDIT: And what about the Rhino that the M1237 MRAP has? I know what it does IRL but does it function as intended ingame or just a cosmetic feature?

1 hour ago, mannulus said:

DUKE Antennas

no idea, but if it functions on one vehicle, should be able to function on others as well.
i guess @reyhard is the one to provide an answer on this one.

+1 on the DUKE and Rhino.

Also it was stated that the DUKE is supposed to jam tfar aswell but after 4.4 that function stopped working.

There was a bug with the Caimans (M1220 etc) not having the weapon that activates the DUKE jamming. I fixed it

Rhino's just cosmetic. Arma doesn't provide proper IR-triggered IEDs to use it with. The game's mines/explosives ultimately only function as command-wired or pressure plate types

@Richards.D loving the MRAPs that you've done.  Was just curious if you were going to implement your previously made MaxxPro into RHS?  If not, cool.  There's still plenty of goodies to mess with in this mod.

4 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

@Richards.D loving the MRAPs that you've done.  Was just curious if you were going to implement your previously made MaxxPro into RHS?  If not, cool.  There's still plenty of goodies to mess with in this mod.

Thank you, appreciate it. No, whenever I do a MaxxPro, it will be a completely new model. 

• Sad 3

I am not adding any depth to this topic but I just wanted to say I have been getting really excited for the new release.. especially the M24 that was teased a few months ago on Facebook is particularly exciting to me :D

Looking forward to messing around with all the new toys in a video just after release :)

Sherm

2 hours ago, Shermanator said:

I am not adding any depth to this topic but I just wanted to say I have been getting really excited for the new release.. especially the M24 that was teased a few months ago on Facebook is particularly exciting to me :D

Looking forward to messing around with all the new toys in a video just after release :)

Sherm

you dont mean the M24 SWS do you? because that thing has been out for many months...

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

you dont mean the M24 SWS do you? because that thing has been out for many months...

Redphoenix, and Sabre produced a new one using highpoly models by redroguexiii and clima_X as the basis.

It will be in the next version of the mod

• Like 6

why most of the RHS amazing sniper rifels don`t have supressors ?

Because they rarely have them IRL. That said, wait for the next update, it seems that problem is going to be rectified for the US side, at least.