Great work guys! Loving the new helmets, optics and vehicles!

• Like 2

Anyone tested mechanized Infantry? I mean BMP + 6 man group to attack something. Its most breaking issue since i remember. AI infantry was still disembarking and embarking vehicle, beacuse Commander was ordering so....

55 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

Anyone tested mechanized Infantry? I mean BMP + 6 man group to attack something. Its most breaking issue since i remember. AI infantry was still disembarking and embarking vehicle, beacuse Commander was ordering so....

This is a AI problem not RHS problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B_Fox said:

This is a AI problem not RHS problem.

But this is not happening with vanilla nor any other mod. I cant report this on BIS feedback tracker as they say its mod related.
Its happening only in 2 crewed vehicles, maybe making commander position as transport could fix this ("to commander seat" in action menu option could still be in it, but for AI "tactics" this could be next transport seat)

I found 2 issues:
- AKS-74N (purple) - after clicking ctr+c stock is not folded, but rail is de-mounted (there wasnt any rail before)
- MI 24V - Ammo frrom YAK is creating effect of high explosive ammo if shooting near the chopper (~up to 10M) on the ground, any further distance hit produce right explosion effect. 

New FX from air rocket pods look amazing, however single fire mode for russian rocket pods would be apreciated. For rest of changes i can say only WOW! Thumbs up.

The AFM for the Hind is great. However there are still some issues with the hind models:
-Pilot has no passive radar, but gunner does (maybe intended but not great for singleplayer)
-gunner has gunner camera?!
-toggle internal lights does not work
-toggle seachlight does nothing (Gunner position)
-as singleplayer pilot it is not possible to order the gunner "next target". Target selection only works via command menu (2)
-green crosshair in pilot view does nothing. Is that to indicate where the gunner is aiming at?
-rare physics bug when sling loading

2 minutes ago, kibyde said:

The AFM for the Hind is great. However there are still some issues with the hind models:
-Pilot has no passive radar, but gunner does (maybe intended but not great for singleplayer)
-gunner has gunner camera?!
-toggle internal lights does not work
-toggle seachlight does nothing (Gunner position)
-as singleplayer pilot it is not possible to order the gunner "next target". Target selection only works via command menu (2)
-green crosshair in pilot view does nothing. Is that to indicate where the gunner is aiming at?
-rare physics bug when sling loading

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php please

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Please me sure that you are not running any other mods when reporting issues.

1 hour ago, Vasily.B said:

But this is not happening with vanilla nor any other mod. I cant report this on BIS feedback tracker as they say its mod related.
Its happening only in 2 crewed vehicles, maybe making commander position as transport could fix this ("to commander seat" in action menu option could still be in it, but for AI "tactics" this could be next transport seat)

I found 2 issues:
- AKS-74N (purple) - after clicking ctr+c stock is not folded, but rail is de-mounted (there wasnt any rail before)
- MI 24V - Ammo frrom YAK is creating effect of high explosive ammo if shooting near the chopper (~up to 10M) on the ground, any further distance hit produce right explosion effect. 

New FX from air rocket pods look amazing, however single fire mode for russian rocket pods would be apreciated. For rest of changes i can say only WOW! Thumbs up.

report bugs over here: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php and not in thread..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, texkaz said:

I like the addition of Tanoa and furthermore the addition of Altis lizard camo pattern. RHS is giving attention to the Altis conflict. Its nice. Now possible to Make Altians look more present day without downloading other mods. Because of this I can completley scratch off 500mb on dependencies for my campaign. Now if only the RHS team gave us a g3a3 rifle we could completley recreate a greek based army and I could nix another 500mb off of dependencies.

If the RHS would do a remake of the AAF, I would much rather they base themselves in the Cypriot National Guard or the Army of Malta since Altis is supposed to be somewhat based in those countries.

1 hour ago, LordLoko said:

If the RHS would do a remake of the AAF, I would much rather they base themselves in the Cypriot National Guard or the Army of Malta since Altis is supposed to be somewhat based in those countries.

Yep - Lizard camo + PASGT + ALICE + AKM/AK-103 and some T-80U/early BMP-3s for good measure and you're all set for some contemporary AAF action!

2 hours ago, LordLoko said:

Well Altians are Greeks and both Cyprus and Greece use g3a3s as their main standard battle rifle. Cyprus does have a good amount of AKs though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, texkaz said:

Well Altians are Greeks and both Cyprus and Greece use g3a3s as their main standard battle rifle. Cyprus does have a good amount of AKs though.

GREF would surely benefit from both G3A3 and the bare-bones FN FAL so as to not dive into more specific variants. But now we just have to make due.

Other mods got it covered so there are options + AAF is a fictional if "based in reality" faction, so AKs are a valid option IMHO. 

Well while I was waiting for the addons to upload to our server (curse my stupid slow VDSL with throttled upload speed) I threw together a port of BTC Hearts and Minds onto Chernarus, US Army vs Chernarus Ground Forces for the guys to check out some of the new gear. 

The UH-60 ESS looks amazing with rocker pods and Hellfires on it's pylons, the new optics are great, I really like the aimpoint with magnifier, and the new MRAPS are awesome. 

One question, we're coming from the 3CB mods which have a Coyote logistics vehicle, which can be used to refuel other vehicles either via vanilla or ACE.

Just curious if there's something similar in the RHS pack already? We run a fuel usage script on the server and I often bump up the fuels usage on Tanks etc to make the players have to support them somehow. At the moment I think there's only the HEMTT fuel truck that can act as a refuel vehicle. Is there anything smaller that I'm missing?

I see the MARSOC support vehicle has a ton of jerry cans on it, is there any chance that could be turned into a vanilla refuel vehicle?

Thanks again for all the great content. This game wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

Well while I was waiting for the addons to upload to our server (curse my stupid slow VDSL with throttled upload speed) I threw together a port of BTC Hearts and Minds onto Chernarus, US Army vs Chernarus Ground Forces for the guys to check out some of the new gear. 

The UH-60 ESS looks amazing with rocker pods and Hellfires on it's pylons, the new optics are great, I really like the aimpoint with magnifier, and the new MRAPS are awesome. 

One question, we're coming from the 3CB mods which have a Coyote logistics vehicle, which can be used to refuel other vehicles either via vanilla or ACE.

Just curious if there's something similar in the RHS pack already? We run a fuel usage script on the server and I often bump up the fuels usage on Tanks etc to make the players have to support them somehow. At the moment I think there's only the HEMTT fuel truck that can act as a refuel vehicle. Is there anything smaller that I'm missing?

I see the MARSOC support vehicle has a ton of jerry cans on it, is there any chance that could be turned into a vanilla refuel vehicle?

Thanks again for all the great content. This game wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

I just came here to ask the same question about the 20th SFG SOV as a refuel/rearm point for other vic's.  

I think its going to be scripted based. 

Something I have noticed with AFRF- Could the 7.62x39 rifles allow the Apex BI AKM magazines to be used in emergencies?

The USAF pack allows normal BI 5.56 to be used but the AK's cannot use the ingame Apex AK magazines. Similar thing with the RHS RPG-7, allowing the Apex RPG-7 round to be used. 

I know that they are not as effective performance wise, but just having the option to use BI ammo like you can with the 5.56 rifles would be useful in emergencies, or when fighting Syndikate.

• Like 1

Nice update, thanks for your work!

I was wondering, if you dont mind me asking. What happend to MTVR that you posted on your FB year ago, it looked sexy AF? Did you lost interst in creating it and it was marked "maybe we will do it one day" or is there some deeper plan? USMC could use some trucks I think they are only ones missing them (from usaf and afrf).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, irving_mainway said:

Is the new M3 MAAWS based on the one from TF47? If so is there any implementation of the TF47 airburst HE detonation?

Yes. No

Airburst and smoke rounds aren't in because it was a bit of a last-minute decision to include MAAWS in this patch, while there was a desire to rework the implementation of those scripted features in future. Aims to optimise code and probably take a different approach to how players interact with the fuses

• Like 2

Can we get a listing of the new AGM65 types and sensors?  We can't seem to find any documentation for the M or N designations. 
It would be nice to know what sensors and ranges we need for them on different platforms.

23 minutes ago, przemro said:

I was wondering, if you dont mind me asking. What happend to MTVR that you posted on your FB year ago).

author is no longer part of RHS. if ever it will need to be made from scratch 

14 hours ago, ski2060 said:

Can we get a listing of the new AGM65 types and sensors?  We can't seem to find any documentation for the M or N designations.

There are no AGM-65M/N

Only 65B (old TV contrast sensor that can't see at night and has pretty short locking range), 65D (IR - can see at night and lock on warm targets at a much longer range than 65B), 65E (LASER), 65F (IR again, but slightly better as spotting targets on the horizon at longer ranges against the sky background) and 65H (CCD sensor - an improved 65B really; with longer locking range and slightly better low-light performance).

Sure you don't mean AGM-114M/N? Those are LASER-locking like the AGM-114K, but have different explosive warheads.

• Like 2

Yeah, sorry about that.  Meant the Hellfires, not the Mavericks.  Was getting the question relayed via voice and not text.  Doesn't help that I'm stuck at work and can't look myself.