Question about the"Tweaks to boat loading (still WIP) "...if i would think its for the Chinook and Stallion ..do i understand it correctly if correct way of loading would be just landing chinook in water and drive the boat inside (ive done that already and works perfect)  are you looking foward to make even some type of script making the boat loading in even on dry surface ..for example preparing the chinook at base before take off ..and if there is any plan making it "slide out " when you on dry surface.. as only way i could get it out so far was to land it again in water and drive out

I am pretty sure its for the Mark V SOC, as that supports CRRC loading at the rear end (Up to 4 CRRC's i believe).

I am pretty sure its for the Mark V SOC, as that supports CRRC loading at the rear end (Up to 4 CRRC's i believe).

did that already and its awesome ...but now iam more looking foward to loading stuff into cargo of Fixed and Rotary wings

Hello! congrats for the update!

Question:it's only me or the amphibious capability of vehichels has been removed?

Tested with bmp brdm and that russian amphibious tracked boat...as soon they get in water they float but there is no propulsion....

BIS removed it from RC and 1.62. It's working on Dev Branch diagnostic exe (arma3diag.exe) for now only

@badboycz - there are some changes planned in that regard

the kornet/m static and  PP2000 are a top-notch creations

BIS removed it from RC and 1.62. It's working on Dev Branch diagnostic exe (arma3diag.exe) for now only

Thx so much.A bit strange that with an expansion that need so much the amphibious part they remove it totally...i will wait till it comes back in stable branch to start editing again on that beatiful map.

Any plans by RHS for heavy load transportation?(i'm thinking about moving tanks and heavy IFV) right now chinook and mi 8 can't lift those heavy beasts

HI there folks,

and thank you  very  much, RHS-team, for the 4.1.1. hotfix
- very nice of you and I shall say well paced! :) :) Thanks A lot :)

I have a question though that might be difficult to answer, but I'd be glad if some one would share
their experience nonetheless:
How much time does it aproximately take to create a vehicle for ArmA 3 from scratch?
And is there any difference concerning work necessary between, lets say, creating an APC or a tank?
My guestimation 'd be at - 360h? How close is that?

Have a good time, will you? :)

~ 

I get very muted sound from the M2s on the HMMWVs in FPS/In Vehicle-view. Anyone else?

• Like 1

I have a question for you, how does the MG resting script work? As far as I can tell you are somehow injecting an eventhandler onto the player from the GUI? I've been tasked by my group to make a standalone, RHS requiring mod that makes the script compatible with all of the vanilla MG's from the default game + any mod ones we'd encounter. However, I'm having a difficult time finding out how it knows which gun you have.

So, how does it work? 

Is anyone able to inform me on how this AttachCargo stuff works in the new update with the bigger aircraft?

I've ticked the appropriate boxes in the attributes menu for the aircraft but not sure where to go from there.. 

Cheers

I get very muted sound from the M2s on the HMMWVs in FPS/In Vehicle-view. Anyone else?

For memory that's an Arma issue; you get the same thing in the Qillin. Or at least did; haven't tried lately. If it's fixed in latest Arma there's probably something we need to update too.

It's a very annoying issue that also props up in ArmA's vanilla vehicles from time to time. ArmA vehicles have a system that muffles and somewhat distorts the audio to people inside a vehicle, similar to the real thing. The problem is that it doesn't distinguish gunners or positions where the individual's ears are outside of the vehicle by default, so it has to be defined, and it breaks often.

Is anyone able to inform me on how this AttachCargo stuff works in the new update with the bigger aircraft?

I've ticked the appropriate boxes in the attributes menu for the aircraft but not sure where to go from there.. 

Cheers

I got it working just by ticking the box in the plane attributes and then putting the car into the belly and it worked. Same for MARK V SOC boat,just put the boats where they should be and it is working

• Like 1

Any plans by RHS for heavy load transportation?(i'm thinking about moving tanks and heavy IFV) right now chinook and mi 8 can't lift those heavy beasts

Even the Mi-26 can't lift a lot of the tanks and heavy IFV's, that tops out at 20/22 tons. 

Take a round of applause guys, another superb update.

This folks, is why RHS won the Make ArmA not War competition, they really do set the standards all others should strive. 

• Like 8

RHS team/Laxemann-please dont ever  change the firing sounds for your M4/HK416's again.They are perfect now -absolutely perfect :)

• Like 9

RHS team/Laxemann-please dont ever  change the firing sounds for your M4/HK416's again.They are perfect now -absolutely perfect :)

you goddamn right essay B)

• Like 3

I there a way to disable the external mounting options of the russian vehicles? the dissable external Mount is not working in the Editor. When I put units into the vehicle they still use the external positions first.

Even the Mi-26 can't lift a lot of the tanks and heavy IFV's, that tops out at 20/22 tons. 

Yeah but both Mi-26 and Mi-6 can transport BMDs and BTRs so that'd be nice.

For now I'm just pretending Chernarussians have got C130s if I want to make mechanized paradrop, BMDs fit in just fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXzUfGoOHvQ

Sorry but couldnt resist....

Please do not derail this thread and go away from here. scarecrow398 mentioned HEAVY IFV's and correctly stated Mi-26 max carry capacity so I don't see reason behind your post. And don't forget you are still person non grata

• Like 6