Sir, I am talking about Russian 1P76 Rakurs (1x scope), you added it in last update of RHS.  Maybe its because its name starts from 1.

Sir, I am talking about Russian 1P76 Rakurs (1x scope), you added it in last update of RHS.  Maybe its because its name starts from 1.

I am aware. But what do you propose? The name of the scope is 1P76. The Arsenal script does not handle that (instead of puting <NONE> up top it sorts all entries alphabetically, including the <NONE> entry, which is incorrect). And by the way you only notice it now with Rakurs because you play with US rifles only I assume? This issue has been there forever and if you open up a Russian rifle it is plain to see because all Russian dovetail scopes also have the '1P' designation.

• Like 4

I am aware. But what do you propose? The name of the scope is 1P76. The Arsenal script does not handle that (instead of puting <NONE> up top it sorts all entries alphabetically, including the <NONE> entry, which is incorrect). And by the way you only notice it now with Rakurs because you play with US rifles only I assume? This issue has been there forever and if you open up a Russian rifle it is plain to see because all Russian dovetail scopes also have the '1P' designation.

Can't it just be renamed "Rakurs 1P76"? Something to just remove it from the top of the list.

• Like 7

Can't it just be renamed "Rakurs 1P76"? Something to just remove it from the top of the list.

Well it can be fixed like this but there is a right and a wrong way to fix this and this is the wrong way. Besides not all russian scopes have a name like "Rakurs".

• Like 3

You are the boss, do whatever you thinks the best for RHS because you are the best like your mod..

Is anyone working on the AC-130? Whatever bugs were preventing it from being easily done (as used to be the case in ArmA2) seem to be fixed in Apex, and knowing RHS it'd probably be more usable than the Blackfish.

Is anyone working on the AC-130? Whatever bugs were preventing it from being easily done (as used to be the case in ArmA2) seem to be fixed in Apex, and knowing RHS it'd probably be more usable than the Blackfish.

Didn't the USAF mod had it? In any case I'm afraid we don't have it in our plans. Maybe in the long term future.

USAF mod is revamping their AC-130 for the next release as has been stated in their tread.

Next RHS release looks to be promising. Between them, VTN and CUP my "cheeki-beeki" experience looks to be squared away for the time being  :ph34r:

Amphibious vehicles in RHS still seem to be broken, at least when ran with ACE.  What's the likelihood of focus being put on fixing amphibious functionality now that APEX and Tanoa are out?

Amphibious vehicles in RHS still seem to be broken, at least when ran with ACE.  What's the likelihood of focus being put on fixing amphibious functionality now that APEX and Tanoa are out?

Well, it all depends on if and when BI is going to fix the amphibious functionality. It's unrelated to RHS (or to ACE).  ;)

• Like 1

Well, it all depends on if and when BI is going to fix the amphibious functionality. It's unrelated to RHS (or to ACE).  ;)

Ah, hopefully they work on it soon, considering their new tropical island!

Somebody said that it's supposedly fixed and that CUP took advantage of it already. It doesn't seem so, though, the only CUP vehicle that works in water is the AAV, which has a "water mode" that you have to toggle (personally as a driver, it won't work for AI).

Somebody said that it's supposedly fixed and that CUP took advantage of it already. It doesn't seem so, though, the only CUP vehicle that works in water is the AAV, which has a "water mode" that you have to toggle (personally as a driver, it won't work for AI).

It's "fixed" if you use Arma 3 diag executable in the dev branch. If that helps anyone. 

If we start talk about planes - I got question.What do you think about AV-8B?

USMC needs an attack plane.

#1 Got a High Poly Model of it. 

#2 Yes. No. Maybe

• Like 3

Allow me to quote myself one page ago:

Yes, no, maybe? ;)

What I can tell you is that there's none in the making as today. 

PS: Don't take it wrong, it's our default answer for any request/will there be question.

PSS: sargken ninjad me  :)

• Like 2

#1 Got a High Poly Model of it. 

hmmmm.... 

e5rOV4u.jpg?1

Not really best model,but:

1)It's done.Take it and use it.

2)I really doubt someone can see details,when it flyby.

3)Plane gameplay in ArmA series is rare and extremely arcade.They mostly used by AI.

#2 Yes. No. Maybe

Oh...

Maybe you can tell me create my own addon?

Yes,I can.But I have no time to work on project,which eventually go into /dev/null

Oh...

Maybe you can tell me create my own addon?

Yes,I can.But I have no time to work on project,which eventually go into /dev/null

Yeah we can tell you to and yeah it probably would go null, but RHS also has their own projects in the works and maybe they don't have time for what you want right now. It's their mod, let them make what they want when they want. That's really what it comes down to.

• Like 5

Yeah we can tell you to and yeah it probably would go null, but RHS also has their own projects in the works and maybe they don't have time for what you want right now. It's their mod, let them make what they want when they want. That's really what it comes down to.

Thats why I won't do that.Time costs too much to send it to /dev/null.

I don't want it that much as you think,I can live without that,with my playtime of few hour per week,mostly on infantry events.

But still - why should it not?Model seems good enough for things like fly by or CAS.Makes this form nothing makes no sence anyway,cuz it doesn't worth it,just a waste of time resources.

Thats why I won't do that.Time costs too much to send it to /dev/null.

I don't want it that much as you think,I can live without that,with my playtime of few hour per week,mostly on infantry events.

But still - why should it not?Model seems good enough for things like fly by or CAS.Makes this form nothing makes no sence anyway,cuz it doesn't worth it,just a waste of time resources.

Well you must not have seen CUP then. 

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I've noticed during some medium scale stuff that the sound effects for RHS weapons don't really sound all that great to be honest. Don't know how to word it properly but the weapon sounds just seem to decrease in volume the further away from them you are as opposed to how some of the vanilla sounds work in which the shots muffle (I think?). I don't know if you guys are planning on making use of the eden sound engine but I'd really love for this to be a thing. I know it's probably not as easy as just adding a "use_eden_soundeffects = true" string but It'd make an already fantastic mod even better. Hope there aren't some engine related obstacles blocking this from being implemented and this could soon become part of the mod.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I've noticed during some medium scale stuff that the sound effects for RHS weapons don't really sound all that great to be honest. Don't know how to word it properly but the weapon sounds just seem to decrease in volume the further away from them you are as opposed to how some of the vanilla sounds work in which the shots muffle (I think?). I don't know if you guys are planning on making use of the eden sound engine but I'd really love for this to be a thing. I know it's probably not as easy as just adding a "use_eden_soundeffects = true" string but It'd make an already fantastic mod even better. Hope there aren't some engine related obstacles blocking this from being implemented and this could soon become part of the mod.

Expect important weapons sound improvements with the new update, that will be released very soon. 

• Like 9

This is one of the addons giving me trouble in Arsenal since Apex upgrade.  Real game killer :(

Exact symptoms are here

You probably missed my post two pages ago, feel free to thank BI for changing how the weapons config work :P

It's a known issue caused by the 1.62 update. It'll be fixed in our next release, soon.

• Like 1

Well you must not have seen CUP then. 

And fapping on this in editor?

No,thanks,just wanna play some online.

It's a known issue caused by the 1.62 update. It'll be fixed in our next release, soon.

Hi, didn't find any Release date of the Update?

Do you have a date that I didn't find or it's just a "when it comes it comes" 

:)

Thank you for your work! Really fun!!!