AN/PEQ 15A with a visible laser? Not a request just a question is it planed maybe?

Maybe you guys can use same trick Feint used for his RQ11 Raven that tactical laser that he have on it. Green beam visible in daylight or night

Since all the A10As have been upgrade to the A10C, will your A10A be converted into the A10C at any point, or a separate A10C come out? 

• Like 1

Is it intended by design that all of the NVGs (PVS-14/15, 1PN138) don't have their harnesses modelled?

It just looks...rather odd when you're wearing something other than a helmet and you see a pair of NVGs hovering in front of your unit's forehead.

Not a request just a question is it planed maybe?

a question is a request in disguise, experience taught me that...

Since all the A10As have been upgrade to the A10C, will your A10A be converted into the A10C at any point, or a separate A10C come out?

No. Maybe. Probably.â„¢

Is it intended by design that all of the NVGs (PVS-14/15, 1PN138) don't have their harnesses modelled?

It just looks...rather odd when you're wearing something other than a helmet and you see a pair of NVGs hovering in front of your unit's forehead.

somehwere inbetween: we consider that most people wear NVGs on helmets, not on straps these days.
  • Like 2

somehwere inbetween: we consider that most people wear NVGs on helmets, not on straps these days.

Exactly. I use RHS NVG when wearing a helmet and vanilla ones when i'm not. Usually a NOD harness is a separate item when you are purchasing them-so there is no reason they need to come together

Huh?

It's a reference to the whole community, addon makers who were close to sacking Arma3 are now showing interest again with addons like RHS being inspirations, and Sabre and Ardvarkdb collaborated on several projects in the past.

• Like 2

It's a reference to the whole community, addon makers who were close to sacking Arma3 are now showing interest again with addons like RHS being inspirations, and Sabre and Ardvarkdb collaborated on several projects in the past.

And I think the "Huh?" was in reference to Soul Assassin having been the one to update the MK18s/Block II's not AardvarkDB, though I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

• Like 4

the "huh" was about ardvarkdb, who is stil awol last time i checked. sabre never went away or under, he's been with RHS for quite some time now, a lot of the textures in RHS are made by him, and i think it shows.

• Like 1

we consider that most people wear NVGs on helmets, not on straps these days.

No facial lingerie? Aww... but straps are sooo sexy .. not

will the MH9 (pawnees) get a new aim reticle ? because the drawed one is a bit hard to use ;D

Arma 3's APEX is coming soon! And at RHS we are working hard to bring you some nice assets so you can truly enjoy the new South Pacific terrain, Tanoa.

Here you have few W.I.P screens of what our multi-talented artist Hatchet has been crafting these last weeks.

Who said that Santa only comes in December?

A50PzmQ.jpg

gfK8fnQ.jpg

zyPapqe.jpg

7RZjzoE.jpg

• Like 16

the "huh" was about ardvarkdb, who is stil awol last time i checked. sabre never went away or under, he's been with RHS for quite some time now, a lot of the textures in RHS are made by him, and i think it shows.

I've just been in comms with him recently, hence why I said it, and he's looking to start modding again ;) Sabre suffers from real life Military deployments, and can be away for periods of time, I'm in comms with him too from time to time.

My reference was again that the people who make this community great, such as yourselves( RHS) and guys like Ardy and Sabre are keeping things alive and interesting.

• Like 1

Arma 3's APEX is coming soon! And at RHS we are working hard to bring you some nice assets so you can truly enjoy the new South Pacific terrain, Tanoa.

Here you have few W.I.P screens of what our multi-talented artist Hatchet has been crafting these last weeks.

Who said that Santa only comes in December?

snap

SERIOUSLY?

SOC-R?!

You guys rock. I love you.

please add variants with different loadouts tho :d

• Like 3

Boat's looking real nice!

I have to ask though...

Re: that one missing facebook image:

'In-game store'?

• Like 2

Boat's looking real nice!

I have to ask though...

Re: that one missing facebook image:

'In-game store'?

Don't forget the cake generator in that same image  :D

For those who are curious about what we are talking:

JzNHBNo.jpg?1

It was a joke.

• Like 7

If you want to be real special forces, you need to design a revolutionary boat concept which is as high speed low drag and looks like a Littlebird but as a boat.

I have faith in RHS to design the future of our worlds operators and make them tango targets harder than any operator has ever seen.

Also in seriousness, ARMA needs more boaties so any added by RHS are definitely awesome to have.

• Like 3

Yeah, littoral or riverine navy - that's what I'm talking about, these assets fill the gaps. We've been playing SWCC missions using vanilla boats - it's not going to be the same experience with 5 guns instead of 2 :D

Russians have got the navy faction in this update as well, I hope they'll get some love too.

• Like 1

"Raptor" patrol/direct action boat - 1xKPVT and 2xPKP

Small marine delivery boat project 21820 "Dyugon" - 2xKPV

Actually we have something different W.I.P for the Russian side (that may take some time, hopefully less than a century).  :) 

If you can't wait, I think the outstanding guys of the Svenska mod had almost finished a Strb 90 (CB90). It looked "jättebra!".

The "Raptor" is basically a copycat of an early Strb 90 model.

• Like 4

If you can't wait, I think the outstanding guys of the Svenska mod had almost finished a Strb 90 (CB90). It looked "jättebra!".

The "Raptor" is basically a copycat of an early Strb 90 model.

Pretty much - there's also a Kalashnikov concern produced CB90 derivative, but somewhat smaller then Raptor...

• Like 1

Great wip screens!! They will fit right in and someone will have to remake "Act of Valor"

• Like 1

Yeah, littoral or riverine navy - that's what I'm talking about, these assets fill the gaps. We've been playing SWCC missions using vanilla boats - it's not going to be the same experience with 5 guns instead of 2 :D

Russians have got the navy faction in this update as well, I hope they'll get some love too.

Haha, technically on the SOC-R it will be 7 guns. And the MkV SOC will be 6.  ;) 

(beast mode engaged!)

As Misty mentioned, we are sorting a counter to the MkV SOC. Which is a Raptor. :)  

I'm still hunting a similarly capable mate for the SOC-R.

• Like 3