in case you missed out announcement: https://www.facebook.com/478330008846664/posts/1174214862591505/

"RHS: Escalation" Standalone
Today

We are happy that we finally can announce this: 
After long talks and lots of consideration, we decided to convert all our assets from the Arma3 RHS Mod into a standalone game based on Unreal Engine 4. (The reason why the new patch is delayed).
The porting of all assets is already in progress.

Furthermore we are tackling our own terrain. Here are two screens of it in an early stage.

12916920_1174214589258199_51006773057993

12440215_1174226025923722_21897758757434

• Like 8

April 1st... hmmmmmmm ;)

Stop ruining my dreams :D

You picked the most peculiar of days to announce this. B)

Phew, you got had me there for a second... but then I remembered the date.

Anyone else having bugs with UH-60 side minigun sounds? The sonic cracks work fine but the weapon sound itself stutters a lot. I suppose that might be because of the latest sound changes in Arma3?

EDIT: The same goes for other US choppers - UH-1 and CH-47.

in case you missed out announcement: https://www.facebook.com/478330008846664/posts/1174214862591505/

Today

After long talks and lots of consideration, we decided to convert all our assets from the Arma3 RHS Mod into a standalone game based on Unreal Engine 4. (The reason why the new patch is delayed).

Furthermore we are tackling our own terrain. Here are two screens of it in an early stage.

12916920_1174214589258199_51006773057993

12440215_1174226025923722_21897758757434

will also be released this uniform ?K66yMrK.jpg

• Like 1

Today

But will it have CBA and ACE compatibiliy?  :P

• Like 3

Good question. We definitely want CBA, RHS, ACE and PGservices in this project. We believe that the more we take in the more we'll be able to put out there. We are hopeful that this movement will be a smooth success, but we've prepared plenty of documentation and other reading material in case it's harder than we initially thought it would be.

• Like 2

You don't mean that serious, do you ? I mean, you spent thousends of hours in that mod for yourself, for us .... god dammit even for Arma itself. Without your mod Arma III wouldn't be the same, at least for me.

I hope that is a joke (not that kind of joke where you let believe us that it is a joke, but infact it isn't).  :rolleyes:

And if you really gonna do so, think at least about an editor for your own game. :)

In the end, yeah it's finally your decision.

Good question. We definitely want CBA, RHS, ACE and PGservices in this project. We believe that the more we take in the more we'll be able to put out there. We are hopeful that this movement will be a smooth success, but we've prepared plenty of documentation and other reading material in case it's harder than we initially thought it would be.

So in the standalone you are looking to there teams to help you guys with the standalone to make a realistic video game?  :P  B)

Good one! Although I certainly wouldn't mind playing on an engine that I don't have to turn settings down on.

So in the standalone you are looking to there teams to help you guys with the standalone to make a realistic video game?

May want to check the date ;). 

• Like 4

I wonder do they read everything on the internet at face value.

• Like 2

Kind of a nightmare scenario IMO. I've never seen Unreal Engine do a good job of naturalism, my heart sinks every time I hear of a new title on it I might otherwise be interested in.

I don't know if this is a mass problem but in the newest ArmA 3 verison I cannot find the RHS units in Zeus.

I have a quick question

Do the RHS Crew have any intentions of adding the newest equipment to the AFRF that the Russian Military has acquired since 2011? Such as the new UMBTS Set which includes the 6Sh112 and 6Sh117 as well as the new RATNIK equipment?

I have a quick question

Do the RHS Crew have any intentions of adding the newest equipment to the AFRF that the Russian Military has acquired since 2011? Such as the new UMBTS Set which includes the 6Sh112 and 6Sh117 as well as the new RATNIK equipment?

Yes. Both 6Sh112 and 6Sh117 are planned.

Define "new Ratnik equipment" though? you mean 6B45, 6B46 and 6B47?

I don't know if this is a mass problem but in the newest ArmA 3 verison I cannot find the RHS units in Zeus.

Did you set all addons avaliable in the Zeus module? 

dear RHS devs,

i have a question, for my question, i take the T90 tank as example:
Your mod includes the T90. Now, if the russians would stop using the T90 in real life, would you remove the T90 from this mod then? Ive ask because ive read somewhere in this theard, that you are focusing on adding present stuff.

dear RHS devs,

i have a question, for my question, i take the T90 tank as example:

Your mod includes the T90. Now, if the russians would stop using the T90 in real life, would you remove the T90 from this mod then? Ive ask because ive read somewhere in this theard, that you are focusing on adding present stuff.

If I'm not mistaken, most Russian tanks withdrawn from active service end up sitting in massive mothball reserves. So the T90 would perhaps be pulled from active service, but still available if needed.

I don't even work for RHS that's just my two-cents.

• Like 3

If I'm not mistaken, most Russian tanks withdrawn from active service end up sitting in massive mothball reserves. So the T90 would perhaps be pulled from active service, but still available if needed.

Hate is right, same happens with in the US, as well as in most countries. 

In any case, we don't plan to remove any of our assets from the mod, even if it's not in service anymore.

• Like 3

Yup - BTR-60s and Shilkas are now mostly 2nd line, training and storage as well. Still they make for great INDfor assets.