Has anyone had luck getting these RHS mods to run on a dedicated linux server? I've made sure the directory and file names are all lowercase

If I remove all mods except RSHUSF and RHSARF, It will load the RHSARF mod but not the RSHUSF. Ideally I want to use other mods too, but one step at a time

Thanks

Jason

We run both on a Linux server, but have not yet updated to latest RHS. I doubt there is anything new in RHS that would prevent its use on Linux servers. Check the file permissions (chmod, chown) and see what errors the server gives when it tries to load RHS.

• Like 1

We run both on a Linux server, but have not yet updated to latest RHS. I doubt there is anything new in RHS that would prevent its use on Linux servers. Check the file permissions (chmod, chown) and see what errors the server gives when it tries to load RHS.

Interanlly we also test on linux server. There should not be any issue, all the files are also in lowercase.

• Like 1

Runs just fine on our linux machine. Are you getting any errors?

• Like 1

I'm running RHS on linux server for some time (since 0.3.4 maybe) and had no issues.

• Like 1

Hmmm I've having some weird issues with the insurgents, in ALIVE They don't seem to spawn anything besides infantry?

Thanks!

Hmmm I've having some weird issues with the insurgents, in ALIVE They don't seem to spawn anything besides infantry?

Thanks!

There is compat patch on armahollic somewhere for alive. Check google.

Will the H-53 be getting door guns, by any chance?

It will get more than that, a major revamp.   :)

• Like 3

Awwww yiss.  My body is ready.

No more holding the air to move the chopper?

• Like 1

is just a matter of taste, but the Sagger on bmp1 in white color, seems that lost the textures there is a chance to change the color maybe in bronze/yellow like in mi24/d?

Guys,

I'm using activatedAddons command in my new mission to sense when Escalation is loaded. Is there an addon that is common to both AFRF and USAF that will be returned by activated addons?

I'm using activatedAddons command in my new mission to sense when Escalation is loaded. Is there an addon that is common to both AFRF and USAF that will be returned by activated addons?

No. It shouldn't be. Each "mod" uses different tags.

OK, so I'll pick one from the activated addons output for each mod, unless you can suggest one?

OK, so I'll pick one from the activated addons output for each mod, unless you can suggest one?

Probably what would make more sense is to use:

rhs_main for the AFRF

rhsusf_main for the USAF

As their name well says, without them the mods can't work at all. So it's the best approach to know if the mods are loaded. 

Probably what would make more sense is to use:

rhs_main for the AFRF

rhsusf_main for the USAF

As their name well says, without them the mods can't work at all. So it's the best approach to know if the mods are loaded. 

427CD92522C18AFC6CA0C92E16030DFDA40C64A2

There ya go. Thank you Misty. :)

• Like 1

With the C130's ability to do a cargo drop, is it possible to get the AI to somehow perform the "Cargo Drop"?

I can get a vehicle in the plane with "AttachTo" no problem, and it's able to be cargo dropped manually (by the player being in the plane), but I would like the AI to be able to do it.

Anyone know if there's a script command?

With the C130's ability to do a cargo drop, is it possible to get the AI to somehow perform the "Cargo Drop"?

I can get a vehicle in the plane with "AttachTo" no problem, and it's able to be cargo dropped manually (by the player being in the plane), but I would like the AI to be able to do it.

Anyone know if there's a script command?

I'm assuming it's got something to do with:

spawn rhs_fnc_vehPara

I'm assuming it's got something to do with:

spawn rhs_fnc_vehPara

Okay, I've worked it out. For others who want the AI to para drop a vehicle from the C130J, do the following.

I've got an AI controlled C130J flying around the map named "C130J_1"

To add a vehicle to the cargo I've put down a vehicle in the editor and put "This AttachTo [C130J_1,[0,1,3.02]];" in it's Init (This was for the open Humvee. Position may need to altered for other vehicles).

To get the AI to perform the para drop, you'll need to do it via a script. My script simply reads "[C130J_1] spawn rhs_fnc_vehPara;"

I get the C130J to follow a flight path, and as it passes through a trigger on the editor, the trigger executes an SQF file I've called "CargoDrop.sqf". The sqf file contains the "[C130J_1] spawn rhs_fnc_vehPara;" line and nothing more is needed.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Unfortunately the ALiVE config for this faction doesn't work. The staticData mapping workaround doesn't either, don't ask me why.

I made my own little replacement config. Feel free to use/sign/bla it.

<LINK>

• Like 1

Any possibility of a version of m4/m16 were the guy is holding it by the fore grip and not under the magazine so we can choose between the two?

I like the standard m4 with carrier handle but not the hold weapon animation. Especially in the low/ready position when the arm disappears throught uniform.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Any possibility of a version of m4/m16 were the guy is holding it by the fore grip and not under the magazine so we can choose between the two?

I like the standard m4 with carrier handle but not the hold weapon animation. Especially in the low/ready position when the arm disappears throught uniform.

Thanks.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185738-rupal-m4-m16-holding/

• Like 1

Yes, not, maybe we already worked on that... Who knows?  :wacko:

• Like 1

Yes, not, maybe we already worked on that... Who knows?  :wacko:

:)