I said it on the stream several days ago already but, once again, we are not affiliated with KOTH. If you want information you have to ask sa-matra.

1. Saudi Arabia uses M60A1RISE/Passive, M60A3 and M60A3TTS.

2. Wrong, M1's in the 90's received 1st generation FLIR do not confuse it with AN/VSG-X from the 80's. 1st generation FLIR was better than both AN/VSG-X and AN/VSG-2. The only significant difference between AN/VSG-X and AN/VSG-2 was image processing unit, the latter one had a newer unit that gave a sharper image. In XXI century all M1's started to receive 2nd generation FLIR which offers superb image quality, and right now within ECP1 upgrade they will receive even better 3rd generation FLIR.

3. Of course almost all M60's uses simple homogeneus steel armor.

A) because SCA composite armor was never integrated with them despite original M60 design.

B) because most variants were never upgraded with modular special armor besides experimental US M60Ax and Israeli Magach 7 series.

C) US never sold ERA kits for M60 series. The ERA kit was originally designed for US Army M60A3/A3TTS but because M1 was in production, US Army resigned from purchasing manufactured kits, these were purchased by USMC for their M60A1RISE/Passive. But these kits were never exported for some reason.

Don't be so excited.

1) There is nowhere near 30 T-14's builded up to this day. I don't know where you found such information but it's pure fantasy, probably from some fanboys.

2) No, there will be no 2300 T-14's by 2019. Nomatter how much you want to ignore facts and economy, Russia have no money, neither production force to manufacture such expensive and complex vehicle in such numbers in only 4 years. May I remind you some facts like for example that even without economic problems, UVZ was capable to manufacture only 30-60 much much simpler and cheaper T-90A tanks per year.

So a simple calculation, 30-60 tanks per year in 4 years = 120-240 tanks till 2019, and this only if there will be no major problems with design itself, and it's immposible to not face any problems, because every new design have so called teething problems.

You might of course not believe this, but I research armored fighting vehicles history, data and design by at least a decade, I am close to military, I know how research & development cycle goes on, how it looks like from behind scenes, and it never looks like this in reality not matters what official propaganda says.

Also there is already lot of criticism even in Russia for T-14 (which no doubt is promising design), and UVZ officials already stated that design will probably change, which further implies it's not completed design, especially it's turret. So many things may change.

And UVZ have already a lot of technical problems, not even speaking with T-14 but even already manufactured designs. There is plenty of problems with engines, even the old V series, because these engines are not designed to deliver high power, so V-84 with 840HP was the last reliable version with acceptable service life. Versions with power around 1000HP have very short service life and have tendency to catch fire. So what about completely new engine? And Russian language sources were immplying that there were problems with new engine, new transmission and so on.

So too much optimism regarding this subject, is not a wise thing, someone can eventually be dissapointed.

There is no TTS for Saudi Arabia you an find it here (http://www.arabic-military.com/t50864-topic) <- sorry it's in Arabic Maybe you wrong something or not read correctly but read again better about M60 and M1 yes RISE is presented in SA Army not the TTS but however you wish!

Second thing!! i guess something is confusing me that you represented here The Armata’s main advantage over similar existing technology lies in its unmanned turret, controlled remotely from an isolated armored capsule. The latest tank has a state-of-the-art radar system that can simultaneously track up to 40 ground and 25 air targets within a 60-mile (100km) radius.

The tank contains a new 125mm smoothbore cannon, which is the most powerful gun of its kind to date in terms of muzzle energy. It also needs just two people to operate it and there are hopes that it could have the potential to evolve into a fully robotic battle vehicle.The first batch of Armata tanks and heavy personnel carriers has been manufactured and included in Russia’s 2015 defense order, with 20 units issued to troops for hands-on training. with currently 30 tanks in army test center located in Nizhny Tagil.

Source:http://thediplomat.com/2015/04/putins-new-wunderwaffe-the-worlds-deadliest-tank/

By 2020, Uralvagonzavod (UVZ), the largest main battle tank manufacturer in the world, plans to produce 2,300 T-14 Armata models. According to media reports, large deliveries of the tank (around 500 per year) will start in 2017. In total, the Russian Land Forces are scheduled to receive a batch of 32 Armata main battle tanks this year.

The Russian military intends to replace 70 percent of its tank corps with the new tracked vehicle, replacing the older T-72 and T-90 main battle tanks – both of which were also produced by UVZ. The Russian military envisions the universal chassis system as a platform for as many as 13 different tracked vehicles, including a self-propelled artillery platform, an armored military engineering vehicle, and an armored personal carrier.

What are the tank’s technical specifications? According to the Foreign Military Studies Office (FSMO) based at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas:

The tank’s main armament is the 2A82 125-mm smoothbore cannon, capable of firing high-powered munitions,including armor-piercing discarding sabot, guided missile, shaped-charge, and other types of munitions. The T-14 is equipped with the Chelyabinsk A-85-3A X-diesel engine capable of producing up to 1500 hp. It also has a tank information control system (TICS) that monitors all assemblies and components, diagnoses malfunctions, and controls onboard systems.

The muzzle energy of the 2A82 123-mm smoothbore cannon is greater than that of the German Leopard-2 Rheinmetall 120 mm gun, according to media reports. The tank also boasts fully automated ammunition loading and completely computerized targeting systems.

I don't have to much optimism when the army is subject!

Also UVZ is already said that platform will have minor changes on the turret also engine that you mentioned is quite different ChTZ 12Ð360 (A-85-3A) diesel engine with 1,500 HP moderated to 1,200 HP in normal operation

also it's already explained why the T-90 wasn't take the high prior production because it is old tank for modern battlefields only 930 were produced which is very small number for UVZ capabilities i agree. Based on T-72 can't be counter apart for other tanks for sure !

Edited by SRBKnight

I do lurve me a nice Glock :) Hate to say it but your guide rod is the wrong shape though. The Gen4 guide rod has a wide end cap and is actually really skinny to accommodate dual recoil springs beneath the dust cover.

A couple other minor things; Glock mag exteriors and triggers are all polymer. They won't have shiny scratches and on a browning tilt-unlocking barrel the wear on it will be concentrated on the top where it meets the slide, not the edges. There will also be wear on top of the barrel for the same reason.

thank you noted. I had a glock gen 3 in hand while doing this, the wear on mine is pretty similar (although less pronounced). will change it around a bit, and most likely redo the rod

@SRBKnight

Listen, I am perfectly aware that you are tolling. This is end of this off topic, you want to continue, you can try via PM.

And don't expect you will have any impact on mod development, as I see such attempt here.

Eh what is this here ?!

Modding or political bullshit ? Can't we just play and laugh together having fun ?

Don't be so serious....

@SRBKnight

Listen, I am perfectly aware that you are tolling. This is end of this off topic, you want to continue, you can try via PM.

And don't expect you will have any impact on mod development, as I see such attempt here.

I don't want to have any impact on mod i have group at arma.at.ua and they working on similar things however RHS has a great stuff and i hope you will continue this quality work cheers. :D

Really nice Glock model :) I am curious though, which unit/faction will have it issued to them?

Really nice Glock model :) I am curious though, which unit/faction will have it issued to them?

Nice model indeed. And yeah I have same question. Alpha Group? Or some US SF? MARSOC using Glock 19 in small numbers I think. ;)

Nice model indeed. And yeah I have same question. Alpha Group? Or some US SF? MARSOC using Glock 19 in small numbers I think. ;)

The US Army uses Glock 17 in some units. Also some SOCOM units too (SF for instance).

And yeah the Raiders (former MARSOC) authorized the use of Glock 19 only.

Maybe I'm missing something, but this is the only 'US Army soldier with Glock' photo I found:

1A6qo5bl.jpg

Very old one judging by equipment and this is compact Glock. Borrowed or trophy I guess.

Anyway it still will be nice sidearm alternative for SF units.

Edited by AKM762

Maybe I'm missing something, but this is the only 'US Army soldier with Glock' photo I found

I've seen the Glock 17 in military police units and some officers.

The Glock 19 is the one that is mainly used in the SOCOM.

thank you noted. I had a glock gen 3 in hand while doing this, the wear on mine is pretty similar (although less pronounced). will change it around a bit, and most likely redo the rod

Rock on PuFu. Personally these changes are really minor and easy for most people (including myself) to overlook but thanks for taking a look :cool:

is there any plan with static howitzers M198, M777, M119.....D-30.....

and about counter apart for m270... truck mounted M142 HIMARS also Boeing scaneagle would be good for marine corps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vehicles_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps#/media/File:ScanEagleIraq.jpg

Edited by SRBKnight

As someone mentioned earlier, I too wouldn't mind a version of the ACOG that's in 3D much like the vanilla scopes are, i.e the RCO and MRCO. Also, maybe a version of your Aimpoint and Eotech optical sights that have a magnifier attached to them? Such a thing would very much be appreciated and awesome!

Guys have you ever thought of adding a feature to the GAZ-23 that allows the guys sitting at the back of the truck to open the doors and shoot out?

I might of missed but does anyone know whether gorka uniform be added in next patch?

I might of missed but does anyone know whether gorka uniform be added in next patch?

From RHS official website's F.A.Q

When will there be XXX?

We use the following algorithm to automatically generate accurate answers for this question:

foreach(var question in questions)

{

if(question is Stupid)

{

return "We will consult the spirits";

}

}

Wow good reply "clap". But really file with gorka is already in the mod folder if you did not know, just not in config. Hence is question when.

Wow good reply "clap". But really file with gorka is already in the mod folder if you did not know, just not in config. Hence is question when.

Oh true, you are right. Then the answer is: "when it's done". :)

Oh true, you are right. Then the answer is: "when it's done". :)

Were you like this before mod got cash from Bis or after...I wonder.

Were you like this before mod got cash from Bis or after...I wonder.

Waaay before but stop being agressive, the answer is still the same simply because we dont know when stuff will be done. This is an answer that has been the stable of this community for a decade.

Gents, they provide us with GREAT content, and compared to almost everything else around they provide us with ALOT more. They got more than just ONE project running, than its very obvious that even they don't know when one of their projects is done. They can give them a deadline, but so far they have not done that and they just work the way they do taking their time and making sure the community gets good content.

It is VERY disrespectfull behaving to these guys in such a way that you disrespect them and suspect them of certain things just because they won a contest with a decent price pool. Looking at their team and what they need to cover the pice pool wasnt even that big. So stop bitching towards them and just simply wait for their updates, watch their streams for exmaple if you want to know how long it takes making something, aside they might got work/school/study too which has priority.

Good job so far RHS guys, my clan and I are really enjoying your content, I think its save for me to say for my clan that you guys please atleast 150 people with your content, great work!

It may sound surprising for some, but the truth is that we don't really know when an asset or update is gonna be ready until it's done. So the most precise answer we can give is "when it's done", it applies both for you and for us. And certainly the Gorkas are not done yet.

We can't really give serious deadlines because simply there's too many factors involved that makes it impossible to even make approximations. We are not a professional studio, hence we work whenever we have time and will :)

Yes, good mod and a lot is done but if you don't know, then don't answer. Answering in this "smart" manner is not really friendly way of replying, no need for it. To me MistyRonin is being aggressive. If people are prepared to take this in please by all means do so, but something people should get on the internet is that manners matters too. Think about it. Ill just let it go as there is no point in continuation of bickering and going off topic with that. I just got impression of the RHS mod devs I needed and sure it will be useful in the future.