I was shot and killed by RHS Russian AI roughly 10 times, most of the times by one-shot, once or twice by 2 shots. I never went unconscious. Then we removed ACE_Protection.pbo and all issues were solved.

However this means we're unable to use other mods in conjunction with RHS, not even vanilla because for example, CSAT then take 4-7 bullets to kill with an RHS M4/M16.

I'll try to provide more numbers by the end of the week.

May I ask if Raven is going to be fixed anytime soon? I have reported this issue on your bugtracker two patches ago, no reply to this day. Why you release something that doesn't work properly at first place?

However this means we're unable to use other mods in conjunction with RHS, not even vanilla because for example, CSAT then take 4-7 bullets to kill with an RHS M4/M16.

Nobody's going to take anything you say seriously if you don't test these claims before you make them (properly, Vanilla vs RHS-only).

I just tried it; Vanilla: AAF Rifleman -vs- CSAT Rifleman then RHS: US Army Rifleman -vs- CSAT Rifleman, got the exact same result every time, 2 shots to the torso to kill (at 75-odd metres).

I was shot and killed by RHS Russian AI roughly 10 times, most of the times by one-shot, once or twice by 2 shots. I never went unconscious. Then we removed ACE_Protection.pbo and all issues were solved.

I'll try to provide more numbers by the end of the week.

Yeah, but don't give them to us.

Jesus....

Hey guys !

We're thinking about using RHS for our community addon pack (procrastination, leave me alone), is there any list of RHS requiring addons somewhere ? I'm mainly looking for factions (apart from Leight's OPFOR).

Thanks !

Hey guys !

We're thinking about using RHS for our community addon pack (procrastination, leave me alone), is there any list of RHS requiring addons somewhere ? I'm mainly looking for factions (apart from Leight's OPFOR).

Thanks !

RHS is standalone. It has no dependency towards other addons.

Leght's opfor requires RHS in order to work.

RHS is standalone. It has no dependency towards other addons.

Leght's opfor requires RHS in order to work.

Oops, I thought my message was clear :o

I meant I'm looking for factions and/or addons which are using RHS, for which RHS is required, like Leight's opfor. I know that RHS is standalone. ;)

May I ask if Raven is going to be fixed anytime soon? I have reported this issue on your bugtracker two patches ago, no reply to this day. Why you release something that doesn't work properly at first place?

Will be fixed when we get to it. If you are not happy with how it works now just simply ignore it and pretend like we didn't release it.

Hey guys !

Thanks !

The CDF and TKA recreations by EvroMalarkey and some other people are great! There's also ACR, but I've not tried it.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188417-Chernarussian-Defence-Forces-A3-CDF_A3

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188535-Takistani-Army-A3-TKA_A3

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182688-Army-of-the-Czech-Republic-A3-ACR_A3

I just tested and my assumptions were based on 0.3.6/7/A31.42-1.44(maybe?)

CSAT infantry die from 1-2 RHS M16 shots which is awesome.

RHS MSV die in 1-3 shots which is also quite good.

I tested again with ACE_Protection.pbo and it was pretty much the same thing. I'm assuming that BI made a big change with damage/protection values with 1.44 or 1.46 and I just didn't notice...

I just tested and my assumptions were based on 0.3.6/7/A31.42-1.44(maybe?)

CSAT infantry die from 1-2 RHS M16 shots which is awesome.

RHS MSV die in 1-3 shots which is also quite good.

I tested again with ACE_Protection.pbo and it was pretty much the same thing. I'm assuming that BI made a big change with damage/protection values with 1.44 or 1.46 and I just didn't notice...

0.3.6 also had wrong values so that is no good.

I definitely remember CSAT dying from 3-6 hits in the past and I can't find any changelog that describes anything that might've changed it.

Perhaps me seeing the animation that happens when AI is being hit was only played client-side while it was ignored by the server due to poor net-code? Something is really weird, I can't explain it.

It's weird but it's good. :p

Forgive the asking of a content related thing, but I would like to suggest a version of the Aimpoint CompM4 with the Killflash ARD removed.

I understand the intent of it's inclusion and I applaud the effort and attention to detail to include the Killflash on the model, however due to the way the hex pattern renders with heavy aliasing in the game, it has a marked negative effect on the useability for any user not running with high anti-aliasing settings.

If keeping the Killflash on the model is preferred due to unit homogeneity I would suggest therefore that the visibility of the hex pattern while looking through the ocular lens be reduced to zero (as it would be in reality if your eye was focusing past it.).

I was wondering if you guys were planning on adding the new us army plate carrier? The SPCS?

I was wondering if you guys were planning on adding the new us army plate carrier? The SPCS?

Yep. We are.

I'd like to ask about the backpacks, is the UBMTS backpack a real thing? It looks exactly like an Eagle A-III. Is it place holder for another backpack for the Russians (Besides the Sidor)? Also if you can, could you please make a skin in OCP and UCP for the Falcon-IIs?

I'd like to ask about the backpacks, is the UBMTS backpack a real thing? It looks exactly like an Eagle A-III. Is it place holder for another backpack for the Russians (Besides the Sidor)? Also if you can, could you please make a skin in OCP and UCP for the Falcon-IIs?

The Russian company SPOSN/SSO who make Gorka suits and other popular private purchase equipment for Russian forces, make a copy of the Eagle A-III called "Adler" (Трехдневный/Ðдлер):

http://sso-mil.com/catalog/109/4679

There are a couple of other packs already in Arma 3 that are based on SPOSN/SSO products as well

Field Pack = "Gorod":

http://sso-mil.com/catalog/109/167

CarryAll = "Tortila":

http://sso-mil.com/catalog/109/151

EDIT: wrote stupid stuff about Adler pack being the UMBTS issue pack. Deleted that.

UMBTS pack is a deep modernisation of RD-54 pack. The ingame "UMBTS" is another one.

Edited by Bars91

I definitely remember CSAT dying from 3-6 hits in the past and I can't find any changelog that describes anything that might've changed it.

Perhaps me seeing the animation that happens when AI is being hit was only played client-side while it was ignored by the server due to poor net-code? Something is really weird, I can't explain it.

It's weird but it's good. :p

CSAT is weird because it's written into their base class (O_Soldier_F) that they be tougher than regular soldiers, on account of their armor being the protected portion of their battle rattle (their vest is just a cloth harness.) So there's that. It plays weirdly with different mods.

UMBTS pack is a deep modernisation of RD-54 pack. The ingame "UMBTS" is another one.
The Russian company SPOSN/SSO who make Gorka suits and other popular private purchase equipment for Russian forces, make a copy of the Eagle A-III called "Adler" (Трехдневный/Ðдлер)

Thanks for your responses! So it seems that the 'Adler' is in fact a real copy of the Eagle-AIII. Even with this knowledge, I still think it's going to bother me when I see a Russian wearing the same backpack as me the US soldier :D

As for the Falcon-II reskin request, I guess I'll just search around and see if anyone has made an MTP camo assault pack that matches close enough to RHS' OCP.

I apologize if this question has been previously answered, but I noticed that RHSUSF and RHSAFRF were both updated to 0.3.8 so I downloaded them and deleted the older 0.3.7 folders. I'm quite impressed with the new content, however for some reason some of the weapons for the US Armed forces were missing from the virtual arsenal, including the M4A1 Block II and the MK 18 (all versions of them). Furthermore, when I access mod options in game it says I'm still running 0.3.7. Has anyone else encountered these issues?

I apologize if this question has been previously answered, but I noticed that RHSUSF and RHSAFRF were both updated to 0.3.8 so I downloaded them and deleted the older 0.3.7 folders. I'm quite impressed with the new content, however for some reason some of the weapons for the US Armed forces were missing from the virtual arsenal, including the M4A1 Block II and the MK 18 (all versions of them). Furthermore, when I access mod options in game it says I'm still running 0.3.7. Has anyone else encountered these issues?

Those weapons have been removed as they are currently not the focus, along with the MICH 2000 variants. There are mods by bamse that allow those to be shown in the Virtual Arsenal.

Edited by themightykovacs
Because reasons.

Those weapons have been removed as they are currently not the focus, along with the MICH 2000 variants. There are mods by bamse that allow those to be shown in the Virtual Arsenal.

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. However if special operations aren't the focus, why do the ops-core helmets remain?