How does the OGPK work for armored turret. People have been asking and no one has an answer? Its alot nicer for humvees if its what its for.

This is really important for my unit, does anyone know?

AFAIK the OGPKs are only on the FMTVs at the moment.

There aren't any M1151-type up-armoured HMMWVs in the mod. (OGPK is likely too heavy for the roof frame on earlier model HMMWVs)

The magazine is showing up on the M240B (CAP), but the 50 round mag is the same size as the 100 round mag. Is this intentional?

engine limitation. magazines are not proxies

Also, I've noticed that the 9K38 doesn't produce any lock-on warnings on the AH-64. Are lock-on missile launcher supposed to produce lock-on warnings on air vehicles?

depends on vehicles, and missiles.

Lastly, is it ok if I report stuff here, or is it better to use the feedback tracker?

tracker

know what?

Is there a winter version of this? Like uniforms and such for the Helvantis map?

no

AFAIK the OGPKs are only on the FMTVs at the moment.

There aren't any M1151-type up-armoured HMMWVs in the mod. (OGPK is likely too heavy for the roof frame on earlier model HMMWVs)

Ah okay. I guess we got excited for nothing, something to look forward to in the future then!

Currently having some issues with random turret rotation on all M1 variants. When the turret is brought to a new bearing the turret will continue to rotate even after user has ceased turret rotation, the sight however will stay at the "assigned" bearing.

I am also receiving errors like this in the server rpt file for what I believe are all spawned M1s or at the very least those that are attempting to rotate their turret:

21:08:31 Type rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy, model rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a2\m1a2v1_tuskii_wd.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton

I'm not sure if the two are related.

Apologies if this is already a know issue, a google search didn't seem to turn anything up relating to this. However, if there is a solution available please point me in the right direction.

Feeling a bit empty due to the in Arsenal lacking M4 Block 2's?

Trying to fill a void after the loss of your favorite Mk18's?

Well, look no further! Take one of there miraculous @bamse_rhs_show_sf_ar15.pbo pills everyday and you should feel better and better each passing day!

*cough*

So, this basically is a mod that changes scope = 1; to scope = 2; on all the RHS hidden AR-15's.

Keys and everything is included.

Changelog:

----------------

v1.0

- Initial Release

Credits:

----------------

A BIG hug goes out to the following:

The entire RHS Team, thanks for a WONDERFUL mod!

Me! \o/

Download: http://blackflagops.com/arma3/@bamse_rhs_show_sf_ar15_v1.1.zip

Edited by bamse

Feeling a bit empty due to the in Arsenal lacking M4 Block 2's?

Trying to fill a void after the loss of your favorite Mk18's?

Well, look no further! Take one of there miraculous @bamse_rhs_show_sf_ar15.pbo pills everyday and you should feel better and better each passing day!

*cough*

So, this basically is a mod that changes scope = 1; to scope = 2; on all the RHS hidden AR-15's.

Keys and everything is included.

Changelog:

----------------

v1.0

- Initial Release

Credits:

----------------

A BIG hug goes out to the following:

The entire RHS Team, thanks for a WONDERFUL mod!

Me! \o/

Download: http://blackflagops.com/arma3/@bamse_rhs_show_sf_ar15_v1.0.zip

Error: http://i.imgur.com/PXUrIQB.png

Works perfect. Thank you, bamse!

Hi

I'm making a shotgun for weapon mode but could you please tell me how you make several bullet get out of the muzzle ? I try a lot of think but only one bullet get out.

Do you use :

fireSpreadAngle=3;
simulation=shotSpread;

But "simualtion" need a value ?

Are you planning to add US vehicles in olive drab? Or are they not using OD anymore?

The version front paged on Armaholic appears to give an error about the M203 wich i see you've already fixed.

Currently having some issues with random turret rotation on all M1 variants. When the turret is brought to a new bearing the turret will continue to rotate even after user has ceased turret rotation, the sight however will stay at the "assigned" bearing.

Never had this problem, are you sure you are not confusing this with lead being applied by FCS? Did you engaged earlier a target and used laser range finder? If so then FCS automatically applies lead to engage moving targets. To disengage lead press G.

It seems I will need to write some sort of manuall how to use FCS.

As always; Thanks a million Foxhound! <3

Great update guys, thanks again for all the great content...cheers

Hey guys.

Did you ever implement hiddenSelections on the M4/16 series? My Co-Op group wants some ATACS guns :p

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey bamse , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hello Red Hammers love your mod

Another boring mod request for you...

Pilot's HUD for the Mi-24 HIND.

Seeing as there is no radar in RHS version is there any chance that the pilot's static HUD could be replaced with a reflex holo sight? It was done years ago in Arma 2 by the CWR2 team. The Gunner's crosshair's travel across the pilot's HUD letting him know where to point the nose and line up for the missiles.

Crosshair "+" target for Cannon and "O" for Missiles.

I think this would add to the model and make the Hind a bit more dangerous and interesting when playing single player with AI gunner.

It's quite a simple HUD but if it isn't possible, then please, add some kind n00b crosshair for SP pilot's or a lock on tone for the missiles or something? It's a beautiful aircraft but harmless if you have no friends...

A zoom level on the gunners optics would be useful also.

And finally custom engine sound similar to the CWR2 model? ATM it's the same as the vanilla Kajman.

Ta ;)

Can you guys release an addon that puts all of the MICH 2000's back in as well please?

-POET-: I'll check it out when I get home from work :)

Not a complaints just a question from a guy who don't play this awesome mod from a lot of time:

In the past ,insurgents faction used to be an isis like faction,today i loaded up an old mission and now they appear as a strange form of ukraine militia.

Is it intended? it's possible to restore their old middle eastern clothes?