When I was flying the Ka-52 pressing 'C' which is my right rudder button bring up a seat change menu, Is there any way to change that Seat change menu key binding? I looking in the game controlls but didn't find anything maybe there needs to be options to change that in the "configure addon" keybinds.

Are you running MCC R10?

Btw, could we see the straps for the bandolier on the UCP rifleman vest change from tan to well, UCP? kinda weird to see tan straps on an UCP vest. Works great with OCP though, lol.

yes i am running MCC is that what is doing it?

Yes if it's r10, they added an interaction system in, which is accessed through the c key. Hitting it while in a vehicle brings up a menu to switch seats.

seriously, anybody? cause it's quiet annoying symtomps.As infantry player it's keep make me startle. i hope this is fixed first cause there were no addon such make this great work with akward error to make player uncomfotable, sure there are many big priority issue but i don't want this uncomfotable gameplay nor "if you don't want it don't download and get lost" with this facinated addon.

ps. i triple check what makes sudden crouch but only happen when rhs on

seriously, anybody? cause it's quiet annoying symtomps.As infantry player it's keep make me startle. i hope this is fixed first cause there were no addon such make this great work with akward error to make player uncomfotable, sure there are many big priority issue but i don't want this uncomfotable gameplay nor "if you don't want it don't download and get lost" with this facinated addon.

The only time I've seen the random crounching error is while using an old version of the AiA Terrain Pack.

Does it happen if you use only Arma 3 vanilla and RHS?

If it still does, what Arma 3 version are you using and which branch?

The only time I've seen the random crounching error is while using an old version of the AiA Terrain Pack.

already 10/18 version updated. were there i missed something?

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 ----------

Does it happen if you use only Arma 3 vanilla and RHS?

If it still does, what Arma 3 version are you using and which branch?

yes it was, though it could be not, i'll check it tonight again.

yes it was, though it could be not, i'll check it tonight again.

If it did, tell us what version of Arma 3 are you using and which branch?

already 10/18 version updated. were there i missed something?

I'd re-download the entire thing from PWS to be sure.

Also, as MistyRonin points out, try vanilla A3 and RHS first, then return if the bug is still present. Given that you are the only person insofar to report the problem, it's quite likely that it's another mod or addon interfering.

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but it seems that there's an issue when running RHS, Xmed and AiATP together at the same time in multiplayer through PW6.

The repro steps for me are:

1) Download all the mods through PW6 (RHS: Armed forces of the revolution, RHS: United States Armed Forces, XMed, XLib, XActionUI, AllInArma Terrain Pack)

2) Setup a collection to launch them at the same time.

3) Go into 'Multiplayer' and start a new mission in the editor (I don't think the map matters, but I was using Altis to test with)

4) Drop a US marine and an empty shilka in the editor.

5) Save and start the mission.

6) Attempt to get into the Shilka gunner position.

You are not able to get into the gunner position.

If you go and disable EITHER the XMED mods or the AiATP mod you can get into the gunner seat just fine. That is, either one of them running together with RHS doesn't cause a problem, but running them BOTH makes you unable to get into the turret position.

RPT of a broken run is available here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2015650/VERYTEMP/Broken_Xmed%2BAIATP.rpt

I'm glad im not the only person to experience this. The combination of those 3/4 mods completely breaks every single turret (main gun, commanders gun, hull mounted mgs, etc.) Your not alone Anton.

OK, check every model with ESS goggles.

USCrewBug.jpg

In case you missed it ealier:

RussianCrewBug.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

Looks like one of the M145 sight LODs is untextured.

M150LODBug.jpg

Yeah, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm just a tard, but I can't seem to get the mods to work. Downloaded the latest versions, and... Nada. The mods don't seem to register in-game. I can check 'em under "Expansions", sure, but when I try to access the items in-game, it's just not there. I've tried everything to configure the mods, but no go. Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Yeah, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm just a tard, but I can't seem to get the mods to work. Downloaded the latest versions, and... Nada. The mods don't seem to register in-game. I can check 'em under "Expansions", sure, but when I try to access the items in-game, it's just not there. I've tried everything to configure the mods, but no go. Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Make sure the RHSAFRF and RHSUSF folders have the @ symbol in front of the name.

Make sure the RHSAFRF and RHSUSF folders have the @ symbol in front of the name.

Did that first, doesn't work.

Are you seeing the mod logos on the main menu screen?

No, I'm not. It's not registering past a label on the Expansion menu.

Does that happen if you activate the mod alone? ( only the mod and the vanilla game? )

What's the size of the mod folders?

What Arma 3 version are you using? And which branch?

Can anyone else confirm that RHS:Escalation and All in Arma Terrain Pack are incompatible on a dedicated server? My group's server only comes online when one or the other is taken out of the command line. Also tried with just RHS and AiATP in the command line and it doesn't seem to be working, however they work fine in singleplayer.

EDIT: Got it working by putting RHS: Escalation in front of AiA in the command line.

Edited by Bertram

I haven't tried Vanilla because of how many mods I'm running and how many I've yet to remove. I'll try that a little later when I'm nice and calm.

Folders are 25 to 29 kilobytes in size, which I'm thinking is pretty undersized for mods like this. I downloaded the latest version with the hotfix, which I'm partly thinking is the problem.

I'm just using the latest updadted version of pub-branch.

Folders are 25 to 29 kilobytes in size, which I'm thinking is pretty undersized for mods like this. I downloaded the latest version with the hotfix, which I'm partly thinking is the problem.

The mod folders should weight a few GBs each. Which means that you had some issue when you downloaded it. Download it again.

I'll do so tonight while I sleep, for my exhaustion and frustration are getting the better of me. I'll post in the morning whether it fails or not. Thanks.

Ok, I think Frankie accidently downloaded only the fixed bisign keys and NOT the actual mod.

Have you guys considered asking/contacting Toadie2k for some sort of reload animations for the guns, he has really great AR-15 and Ak reloads already made. I'm sure he would be willing to work with yall, considering he's already made great reloads for the main weapon systems you guys have already made.