Already reported :

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=134

And I shared a fix (very easy) three weeks ago :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-%28AFRF-and-USAF%29-Release-0-3-7-%28UPDATED%29&p=2908172#post2908172

That's sad it is not fixed in 0.3.7, I hope it will be for 0.3.8.

;)

How is this still a thing? I think what slows down the release is that it's reported as an issue with ACRE2 - while in fact, it's a bug that's also present with TFAR.

It's especially terrible for driver and gunner seats. You might be walking along with a vehicle but there's absolutely no ability for the vehicle crew to communicate with anyone outside

Doesn't appear their document page is working, so I was hoping to look up some classnames on their gears and weapons for scripting purposes and figure out how to use the Javelin (or is it broken?).

Does this include the USMC units? There doesn't seem to be any 2014 versions of the USMC Abrams or the AIM models.

In the case of the USMC Abrams and the AIM no. As they don't have yearly variant you can use them safely :)

Doesn't appear their document page is working, so I was hoping to look up some classnames on their gears and weapons for scripting purposes and figure out how to use the Javelin (or is it broken?).

Right now Javelin can now attack only in direct mode, there is no top attack mode yet.

As for documentation page, consider there is still work involved with our internet site. Tough Soul_Assassin probably can say a bit more about this.

Not sure if it's been asked or said already, but will there be a PASGT version of the helmets?

i have watched the videos of the mod but right now im unable to install it due to hd (stupid ssd size) space, unless i uninstall some other mods( believe me, i only have arma2 and arma3 and some other mods on the whole computer!!!) so here comes my question seeing that it was already done in arma 1 and 2 on ace mod(if my memory is good).

since you guys seem to be the new ace mod(the mod that implement a truckload of features) did into your road map have plans to release a feature only version(FCS,radar, artillery, etc) of the entire mod(without content) that will work with the stock arma3 units and other that inherit DIRECTLY from them like the ace mod team did with their full version and lite version of the mod(feature only) or like bis do now with the dlc except there is no money involved since the mod is free?

Edited by freesets

Hey guys, <OBLIGATORY ARMATA POST HERE> <OBLIGATORY ARGUMENT FOR ARMATA POST HERE> <YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK>

Keep up the good work!

Nerdwing FTW. No other posts are necessary.

Not sure if it's been asked or said already, but will there be a PASGT version of the helmets?

No, però tindràs una versió del LWH, que és força similar.

No, but we'll have the LWH, which is quite similar.

No, però tindràs una versió del LWH, que és força similar.

No, but we'll have the LWH, which is quite similar.

Ah, perfecte!

Will you add more USCM vehicles (LAV-25, AAV-7, UH-1N or F-18)?

You mean USMC?

There are plans to add more vehicles, yes.

Yes, USMC of course!

USCM in in Alien (Colonial Marines...)

sorry for the mistake

good news anyway!

will the new vehicle buoyancy property introduced in 1.44 make it possible for tracked vehicles to work like they should when swimming?

Edited by Skord
typo

Hey guys,

I put empty ""rhs_gaz66_r142_vmf" on map. How could I deploy mast without entering the vehicle, is there any script.. :confused:

One big problem that I noticed is the performance of the 3D optic drops drastically when in FFV mode.
Isn't that likely caused by the crew LOD having other mirrors/viewports that have to be rendered on top of the scope view? It didn't happen for me as a Slammer commander for instance.

Possibly a long-shot and I have no idea if Reyhard intends to keep pursuing the PiP scope development (I certainly hope he or somebody else will) but I thought I'd spend 5 minutes posting a new feedback request suggesting BIS implements two PiP quality levels. Then we might be able to use Ultra quality on a PiP scope while having a less demanding quality setting (or None) in place for vehicle mirrors etc.

Anyone who's as mad keen on the 3D PiP scopes as I am might like to vote it up; http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=24016

will the new vehicle buoyancy property introduced in 1.44 make it possible for tracked vehicles to work like they should when swimming?

No...

No...

have you tested that?

Hi,

I posted a feature request on the RHS bug tracker concerning seat switch restriction for driver to/from gunner and commander for M1 abrams, t72/90, bmp2, Bmd-1/2, M109 paladin, and they closed it pretending their "experts" confirmed it was possible to switch seat. I reposted a second ticket with evidences and links, and they closed it again with the same wooly argument.

so to the RHS "experts", plz show me a single evidence, ( and not just your words) of the possibility for the driver of these vehicles to acces other seat compartement other than exiting the vehicles..

Edited by cychou

Hi,

I posted a feature request on the RHS bug tracker concerning seat switch restriction for driver to/from gunner and commander for M1 abrams, t72/90, bmp2, Bmd-1/2, M109 paladin, and they closed it pretending their "experts" confirmed it was possible to switch seat. I reposted a second ticket with evidences and links, and they closed it again with the same wooly argument.

so to the RHS "experts", plz show me a single evidence, ( and not just your words) of the possibility for the driver of these vehicles to acces other seat compartement other than exiting the vehicles..

Indeed. While I don't claim to be an expert, the last minute or so of

would imply that at least for an Abrams, you would struggle to switch to/from the driver's seat. The other seats would be switchable (again wouldn't exactly be a 2 second task), but with regard to ArmA I'm not sure if you can determine which seats you can can't switch to in relation to other seats. All this in comparison to the
, which looks like the RV of tanks ;)

for the Abrams tank, the only way for the driver to acces to the turret is to have the turret rotated at 180°, the maingun pointing to the rear. in this configuration there is a small trap accessible.

ingame you can switch seat whenever you want, whatever the turret orientation. this over-ability had been disabled in ACE 2 since abrams driver is most of time blocked by the turret and can only exist from his roof trap. the crew never do such a manœuvrer is real situation btw.

ingame you can switch seat whenever you want. this over-ability had been disabled in ACE 2 since abrams crew never do such a manouever is real situation.

I realise that, however what I meant was "Can you (via config) define the ability to switch between gunner/loader/commander without allowing the driver to switch to these positions and vice-versa" - That was the part I was unsure of. Would it be an all or nothing situation in-game where either you can't switch ANY positions, or all of them regardless?