Is there a Update News?

The next update news are that there are no news about the next update :)

Basically we are giving the final touches to the 0.3.7 and testing everything to prevent any major bug. Boring tasks.

Is there a Update News?

I thought it was obvious if there is no post there are no news. read the rules for BIF forums btw.

Whats wrong with CBA I thought it was standard fare for mods to use it.

there is nothing wrong with CBA. You thought wrong though..

Edited by PuFu

I would like this mod it update every week! So best Update *-*

#Dream over#

I would like this mod it update every week! So best Update *-*

#Dream over#

How about making some contributions to the mod? Maybe become good friends with the developers by hard, honest work? Maybe then they will heed your wishes? Win - win situation....

I'm pretty sure my vote helped them with monetary contributions, can I wish yet? :bounce3:

Oh, I totally forgot about that, and I actually voted for them myself :)

RHS has a lot of friends then...

Is already someone working on a neat series of coop showcases for RHS?

I thought about making some. Nothing to fancy, just some short scenarios like attack and then defend something, ambushing a convoy, hit and run and a little landing operation for VDVs. Mostly for about 4 to 10 players.

I'm pretty sure my vote helped them with monetary contributions, can I wish yet? :bounce3:

i am pretty sure it didn't, since community votes were not part of the jury system. But thanks for it anyways.

I thought about making some. Nothing to fancy, just some short scenarios like attack and then defend something, ambushing a convoy, hit and run and a little landing operation for VDVs. Mostly for about 4 to 10 players.

Go right ahead mate ;) The more the better

just look on seam there are some good missions there

Would be interesting to see. Be sure to link them back here, and if they are nice we can consider hosting them up.

I've noticed that some of the Raven keys clash with TFAR, which uses the numpad for changing the SR channel, so I was wondering if it might be possible to allow us to remap the functions assigned to Num4,6,8 and 2 to the arrow keys next to the numpad to avoid this problem?

Any news on the Humvee that those guys on Facebook sent over to you guys? I saw the comment on it and I got excited when I heard they sent it to y'all.

Any news on the Humvee that those guys on Facebook sent over to you guys? I saw the comment on it and I got excited when I heard they sent it to y'all.

I believe they were talking about the M1117 Armored security vehicle on the O-GPK Image, or was there a different comment I haven't seen yet? because on the O-GPK post they talked about It and apparently sent their M1117 to RHS.

Great mod guys, I absolutely love what you have done with It!

Sorry if it's been asked, but will the МорÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ð° be in this next version?

Is it possible to give other units ( vanilla csat for example) the ability to have russian voices when using this mod?

Is it possible to give other units ( vanilla csat for example) the ability to have russian voices when using this mod?

this setspeaker "rhs_Male01RUS"

Classnames go from rhs_Male01RUS to rhs_Male05RUS if you want to select a different speaker

Could you please make that the clan emblem (Squad XML) will appear on frog 1 and the marines uniforms?

this setspeaker "rhs_Male01RUS"

Classnames go from rhs_Male01RUS to rhs_Male05RUS if you want to select a different speaker

Thanks dude!

You wouldnt happen to have the list of faces they use?

Edited by Azer1234

I believe they were talking about the M1117 Armored security vehicle on the O-GPK Image, or was there a different comment I haven't seen yet? because on the O-GPK post they talked about It and apparently sent their M1117 to RHS.

Great mod guys, I absolutely love what you have done with It!

Oh you are correct! I am sorry for misreading. But thank you for the correction :D

Thanks dude!

You wouldnt happen to have the list of faces they use?

Pretty sure they just use the standard Arma 3 White faces and a few Asian ones to represent Buryats and other Russian ethnicities with Mongol heritage. There's probably a list of these faces somewhere.

Developers apologize for waiting, since after the DLC does not have a problem on the compatibility of parts which are not in fashion. If during that month in April, will not release the update, the hypothetical yield beta patch 0.3.7 will be either the first days of May, or May 9 Victory Day. But if a miracle happened in mid-April may be the release of updates, but do not know exactly ...

Sorry for the translation. It's not me, just Google :o. We are waiting for the Victory Day. :cheers:

boris;2922209']Developers apologize for waiting' date=' since after the DLC does not have a problem on the compatibility of parts which are not in fashion. If during that month in April, will not release the update, the hypothetical yield beta patch 0.3.7 will be either the first days of May, or May 9 Victory Day. But if a miracle happened in mid-April may be the release of updates, but do not know exactly ...[/b']

Sorry for the translation. It's not me, just Google :o. We are waiting for the Victory Day. :cheers:

I don't know where you got that from, but it is surely not from RHS. Please try not to speculate

I don't know where you got that from, but it is surely not from RHS. Please try not to speculate

Sorry. The information was obtained from a secondary source.

boris;2922270']Sorry. The information was obtained from a secondary source.

More than secondary, I'd say illusory. :p

Nothing, more far away from reality.