A quick question concerning USAF Decals.

Is it going to be possible to remove US Army/USMC decals from Humwees etc in the future? Right now in the editor I'm seemingly unable to turn off the A^12 decals (US ARMY) or any other decals on the Us Army M1025A2's ive plopped down in the editor.

I'm using the "RHSDecalsOff = true;" command, tried both in its Editor init-field, and in a gearscript called with "id = ["IDFHW", this] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "loadouts\MISSIONkit.sqf";"

I read earlier in the thread that the US Decals wiki page was in the works, does this mean that US Decals are fully functional and should be working in game, and I'm doing something wrong, or are they still as WIP as the wiki page is?

Got in the back of the C-130 and when the pilot started moving I slid to the back and died. Any idea if I'm supposed to attach myself or sit down somehow? thanks.

Got in the back of the C-130 and when the pilot started moving I slid to the back and died. Any idea if I'm supposed to attach myself or sit down somehow? thanks.

Only cars and tanks attach to the C130

Ahm RHS team i have question i can't find out what is in progress (vehicles) and i have to ask what's plan for Russian MRAP do you have that plans ?

URAL Typhoon

2vtqotj.jpg

It's in use by Russian Army Ural Typhoon is Russia's multi-functional, modular, armoured, mine resistant vehicle family. The chassis consists of the car bonnet, frame, three-axle drive, bonneted frame and chassis.[1] The Typhoon is part of Russia's large vehicle Typhoon program.

Also have a question about replacing mean adding Russian infantry a new heavy Sniper (in use by Russian armed forces)

OSV-96

f1w2e8.jpg

Edited by SRBKnight
link

Don´t know if that was already asked but will you guys remove the different Uniforms (UCP, OCP) with Patches and instead add those patches to the Real "Patches" Slot? That way we could use the Patches for other uniforms too and the VA would be a little less cluttered.

Don´t know if that was already asked but will you guys remove the different Uniforms (UCP, OCP) with Patches and instead add those patches to the Real "Patches" Slot? That way we could use the Patches for other uniforms too and the VA would be a little less cluttered.

The patches are much larger than the 'insignias' selection, so they would need to scale up the selection, or scale down the size of the patches. Personally for the sake of a few extra entries in the Uniform tab I'd say leave it as it is and not make more work for themselves.

When i try to use the M-14 EBR Ri in the virtual arsenal, it is impossible for me to add ammunition for it. There are no matching 7.62 magazines available.

Has there been any word as to whether or not RHS will be incorporated into the game as standard, non-mod data? The limitations on playing the content in multiplayer would be gone which is a huge headache (having to use keys, etc). I just really hope an official patch is on the way.

Has there been any word as to whether or not RHS will be incorporated into the game as standard, non-mod data? The limitations on playing the content in multiplayer would be gone which is a huge headache (having to use keys, etc). I just really hope an official patch is on the way.

That won't happen, wishful thinking though.

I thought there was some copyright exchange or something to that effect after the submission. As in BI could use the data submitted. I assumed this implied it would happen at some point.

Has there been any word as to whether or not RHS will be incorporated into the game as standard, non-mod data?

I don't know where you had that idea from, but it won't happen

I thought there was some copyright exchange or something to that effect after the submission. As in BI could use the data submitted. I assumed this implied it would happen at some point.

There is no copyright exchange whatsoever. BI is allowed, as per MANW EULA, to use RHS for promotion purposes only. All content still belongs to RHS and its original creators.

Just a note, there is a huge difference in both content and features between the last stable release (not counting the inhouse version) and MANW.

Not sure why you would want BI to get RHS content in the vanilla game and have it locked, when work on RHS is growing with every release...

Also have a question about replacing mean adding Russian infantry a new heavy Sniper (in use by Russian armed forces)

OSV-96

There may be a chance :p

A Russian heavy sniper is on my modelling list, but i'll only give more info after I have started it ;)

I'm looking forward the most to the day I can have the PKP with working bipod and metal bullets!

Is there any plan to have files for download in a regular way (I dont use torrents)?

I would like to try this mod.

I see the Armaholic version is Version 0.3.5 and the last version is Version 0.3.6, therefore I am not sure if I should download the one from Armaholic since is not the last.

Any advice?

Thanks.

There may be a chance :p

A Russian heavy sniper is on my modelling list, but i'll only give more info after I have started it ;)

That sexy KVSK ?

KSVK-1.jpg

I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere else but does the RHS team have any plans to add the Stryker family of vehicles , OH-58F Kiowa Warrior, Oshkosh M-ATV (an authentic tan variant) or other MRAP vehicles? Thanks.

I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere else but does the RHS team have any plans to add the Stryker family of vehicles , OH-58F Kiowa Warrior, Oshkosh M-ATV (an authentic tan variant) or other MRAP vehicles? Thanks.

The Oshkosh and the Kiowa might be in the next update. I've seen WIP pics/vids of them on their facebook.

Only cars and tanks attach to the C130

Bummer. Great airplane for a large airborne assault. If anyone knows of a workaround let me know.

That means only three folks can ride.

Edited by Pwrmx24

The Oshkosh and the Kiowa might be in the next update. I've seen WIP pics/vids of them on their facebook.

Thanks. I just checked their facebook page (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8632965/USFinfographic3.pdf) and the M-ATV and other MRAPs are indeed on their way. No word on the Strykers or OH-58F Kiowa Warrior however.

From my little facebook excursion I have forumulated a few more questions:

1. With the infantry overhaul, could you remove the Crye knee pads from the 2010 Army (or 2014 too) units and replace them with more conventional knee pads?

2. Will you be removing the rail mounted bi-pods from your railed weapons to make them Marksmen-DLC attachment compatible? And also, would these bi-pods be compatible with other non-RHS weapons?

3. With the project reoriented to focus on line-infantry and not special forces, will you be cutting the ops-core helmets out?

4. By "other contemporaneous units" do you mean units from other countries?

Thank you.

I remember reading somewhere that you guys will update the mod once a month, so we're getting an update in a day or two? Or are you going to wait for April 8th so all your stuff can be compatible with the DLC?

Another question - can you change the colours of the gloves for the USMC? White gloves and woodland BDU doesn't really go well

Edited by SomeSangheili

I remember reading somewhere that you guys will update the mod once a month, so we're getting an update in a day or two? Or are you going to wait for April 8th so all your stuff can be compatible with the DLC?

Another question - can you change the colours of the gloves for the USMC? White gloves and woodland BDU doesn't really go well

yes we will wait till the DLC is out otherwise we might again encounter incompatibility.

yes the KSVK is replaced in Russian army by OSV-96 and it's now the main heavy Sniper rifle of the Russian Armed Forces. KSVK is still in limited usage but it's planed to be in main service until the 2016 when it's planned to be replaced completely